PDA

View Full Version : Oh Her454.... Where are you ???

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Hey girlfriend, Are you comming over NYE ?? Call me tonite or call me at work. I think you still have the number. :idea:

Her454
12-23-2004, 11:40 AM
If the weather is decent I'll be there....its looking like rain again....I hope it doesnt ruin it like last year. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: If its raining New Years Eve Im headed to warmer climates ;).

HCS
12-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Isn't NYE at CFW?

Her454
12-23-2004, 11:41 AM
I wanna know where the hell Topless is? She was supposed to come for New Years but ............not if its going to be a nasty mudhole........ :cry:

HCS
12-23-2004, 11:46 AM
I wanna know where the hell Topless is? She was supposed to come for New Years but ............not if its going to be a nasty mudhole........ :cry:
I was thinking about you in Walmart the other night. These two ladies where sreaming and yelling at each other over a parking spot inside the store. :argue:
I thought fist were going to fly. :220v:

Her454
12-23-2004, 11:49 AM
I was thinking about you in Walmart the other night. These two ladies where sreaming and yelling at each other over a parking spot inside the store. :argue:
I thought fist were going to fly. :220v:
Great, now anytime anyone see's a confrontation in a parking lot they will think of me. :supp: :)
Yesterday on the news AGAIN, someone pulled a gun in a Minnesota parking lot over a *&^*(- parking space. People are crazy anymore, its not worth dying for. Although that day, you would have had a hard time convincing me otherwise... :hammer2: :D

HCS
12-23-2004, 11:56 AM
One lady was yelling at the other lady because she had to take a couple extra steps. Because the other lady took her spot. :boxingguy
I thought what's the point, your already in the store.

Her454
12-23-2004, 12:01 PM
One lady was yelling at the other lady because she had to take a couple extra steps. Because the other lady took her spot. :boxingguy
I thought what's the point, your already in the store.
See thats where I was totally justified. I was yelling at the lady because she was just a bitch and deserved it. :yuk: :D

HCS
12-23-2004, 12:04 PM
See thats where I was totally justified. I was yelling at the lady because she was just a bitch and deserved it. :yuk: :D
lol. The one lady sounded like she was a bitch. She wouldn't let it go.
I told Sheri good thing she's not yelling at me. She'd here words she wouldn't want to. :D