PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate, cookies, & candy @ work.

HCS
12-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Anyone else have a bunch around their work this time of year?
We have more than Willy Wonka. It's bad enough trying to keep off my beer gut. Get me away from the chocolate with the rum in it. Damn that stuffs good. :rollside:
I think I'll open this bottle of Vodka I just got. That should get me through the day. :shift:

Ziggy
12-23-2004, 12:16 PM
You post this as I unwrap a box of Reeses PN butter cups.... :rolleyes:
I love and hate this time of year all at the same time :220v:

AvengerBabe
12-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Yep. this time of year all the ladies at my office with desk ass just continually graze like cattle over all of the cookies and holiday treats... but, then they drink a diet coke to make up the difference. right, 'cause that helps! :hammerhea

HCS
12-23-2004, 12:30 PM
Yep. this time of year all the ladies at my office with desk ass just continually graze like cattle over all of the cookies and holiday treats... but, then they drink a diet coke to make up the difference. right, 'cause that helps! :hammerhea
No wander women are out of their minds. :D

THOR
12-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Yep,
the fat focks that cant shut their man pleasers are quiet from 8:30-8:40 am when they see that there is food. F'n pigs.

dicudmore
12-23-2004, 12:40 PM
mm hmm....

OutCole'd
12-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Yep,
the fat focks that cant shut their man pleasers are quiet from 8:30-8:40 am when they see that there is food. F'n pigs.
LMAO!!

THOR
12-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Now we get,
"uh, you didnt invite us to go to lunch?"
NO!!!!! You eat all focking day. Do you really need a formal lunch?

JB in so cal
12-23-2004, 12:49 PM
I posted this on another thread; seems to fit here, as well!
JB
Who has worked around fatties???
My office at one time was by our Reservation Center (a place where people SIT and eat and talk) and about once a week, the women's restroom was defiled (sp) by someone (a fattie) who was, I think, so large, that when they dropped a duece, they couldn't reach all of the way around to, ahhh, ahhh clean up; they just kind of shook, I guess - not unlike a dog after a bath. I heard it was like someone took a container of chocolate ice cream and shook it with the lid off!!!!
How do I know such things; me a strapping young man? The men's room was the only place to go once one of these BIG BABIE'S lets go!
The bathroom was like ground zero.
JB

HCS
12-23-2004, 01:07 PM
I think my response last time was...... ":jawdrop:"
:D

JB in so cal
12-23-2004, 01:22 PM
:messedup: