PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear about the twin brothers

THOR
12-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Where one was stabbed to death on the 241 toll road a few nights ago? The story sounds really shady. If anyone can find the newspaper article, I'd like to take a look.

Kilrtoy
12-23-2004, 06:49 PM
THOR just watch the news at 8PM, it is the head line story on all the channels.
I agree, Someone gets out of there car and attempts to attack me, they will also die right there.
But idont have any facts other than one brother got out and went to the other car and then got stabbed to death...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
12-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I saw it on the news last night. I live in Mission Viejo and came home last night and saw a ghetto bird with the spot light on flying around the area. In the 5 years I have lived here, i have never seen it before. It is truly sad. Things like that just do not happen around here.

THOR
12-23-2004, 07:00 PM
What I heard is that one of the twins got out and confronted the other driver and was stabbed to death. The other brother gets stabbed a few times while trying to protect the other. Here is where it gets interesting. The brother that isnt dead gets into his car, No cell phone mind you, and goes home, tells Dad then drives to the hospital and leaves his brother there. I call bull$hit on this entire situation. No description of the other car or stabber.

THOR
12-23-2004, 07:12 PM
I found it...
Man arrested in twins' stabbing
One brother died, and the other was wounded after an argument with another driver along a toll road in Rancho Santa Margarita.
By JOHN McDONALD
The Orange County Register
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA – A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder in the stabbing of 23-year-old twin brothers in what officials said today started as a traffic argument.
Rodrigo Jose Requejo, 31, was arrested at his Rancho Santa Margarita home at about 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said. He was identified by a combination of witness reports and a deputy sheriff who had prior contact with Requejo.
Justin Ammann was stabbed to death, and his twin, Jason Ammann, was badly wounded at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday. The suspect and the Ammanns, officials said, were in separate pickup trucks and argued as they drove along the southbound Foothill (241) Toll Road. The twins and the suspect got out of their vehicles at the end of the Santa Margarita Parkway off-ramp, and the twins were stabbed.
Requejo was being held on $1 million bail at the Orange County Jail.
"This won't bring my son Justin back but I'm grateful they got the man who killed my son. This could have happened to anybody. I just don't get this stuff," said Sheila Ammann, the twins' mother.
Amormino said that the investigation determined that Requejo had never before met either of the twins, and their encounter was a chance occurrence.
Sheila Ammann said she has spoken with her son, Jason.
"I don't think it has sunk in yet that his brother is dead. They were inseparable," she said.
The family is planning a vigil 5 p.m. Sunday at the Huntington Beach Pier. The twins had spent several years in Huntington Beach, their mother said.
** The thing that has me questioning this is that the mother of the twins stole checks and money from my Dad while she worked for him. She stole the company card, forged checks, etc. In her short tenure at my Dads biz, she had to bail her son out of jail. Which one I dont know. That f'n bitch was shady and so is this.

bunny 166
12-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Just heard of this and that's a stone's throw from my house...perhaps you should tell the police the info you know regarding the family?...Don't know if you want to be involved in a murder case, though...scary shiatt

THOR
12-23-2004, 07:19 PM
here is the first story
Thursday, December 23, 2004
1 twin killed, 1 hurt in road dispute
Investigators trying to find suspect, clues in brothers' stabbings off Foothill Toll Road.
By JOHN McDONALD and RITA FREEMAN The Orange County Register
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA – Twins Justin and Jason Ammann went out for some last-minute Christmas shopping Tuesday night.
The trip ended in an argument on a busy highway, with Justin dead, Jason badly injured and their family and investigators wondering what caused it all.
The 23-year-olds, who family members said were inseparable since birth, had gotten into trouble as youngsters when they lived in Las Vegas and hung around gang members, using drugs and going to jail.
They left that life behind them when they moved to Orange County, each getting steady work in the automotive industry and making lots of friends. Justin was engaged to be married.
"They had everything going for them," their mother, Sheila Ammann, said Wednesday. "I don't know why this happened."
She last saw the twins at about 5 p.m. Tuesday when they left the family home in Rancho Santa Margarita, saying they planned to go Christmas shopping for about two hours.
Jason was driving a silver Ford pickup southbound on the Foothill (241) Toll Road at about 9 p.m. when the brothers got into a shouting match with the driver of a black pickup, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
Traffic was light on the road at that time, and investigators said the cause of the shouting was a mystery.
Both trucks pulled off the toll road and came to a stop, one behind the other, at the off-ramp traffic light at heavily traveled Santa Margarita Parkway, Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said. Justin and the driver of the other pickup both got out of their vehicles at about the same time.
Justin was stabbed several times. Jason got out of his truck and tried to help his brother, Amormino said. Jason also was stabbed multiple times, then the driver of the black pickup left the scene, heading south on Santa Margarita Parkway.
Jason returned to the truck, badly wounded, and drove to a relative's home, leaving Justin dying in the road, Amormino said. A relative then drove Jason to the hospital.
Amormino said it was uncertain whether Jason was aware that his brother was still at the scene.
The twins were featured in a 1998 Orange County Register story about Young Aces, a program that took at-risk youngsters and let them fly a jet fighter plane with a professional pilot as a mentor.
The two told The Register at the time that they were both ex-gang members who had been in and out of jail, used drugs and alcohol and did poorly in school. They were proud that they were turning their lives around, ending all gang connections they had developed while living in Las Vegas.
"I had the mentality like I didn't care," Justin, who was working toward his high school diploma at Horizon Continuation School in Mission Viejo, said at the time. "I'm trying to stay sober and get my mind thinking again."
Jason said then, "It's just time to grow up and accept responsibility."
Their father, Bill Ammann, sat on a plush chair in their home Wednesday with his hands cupped in his face, at a loss to understand what happened.
"They would always cover for the other one," he said. "They were just so close."
Sheila Ammann said her sons had gone through a rough time when she and their father broke up, but that since 1997 they had worked hard and made many friends. The parents reconciled three years ago. The twins lived with them.
The twins had nicknames since they were babies, she said. Jason was "Honey Bunny" and Justin was "Bunky Doodle." As boys, they played Pop Warner football in Huntington Beach for six years.
She said she helped turn the boys around after they had gotten into trouble.
"I said 'Stop feeling sorry for yourselves. Kids go through divorces just like their parents do. Grow up, snap out of it. Get over it,' " Sheila said. "They know me. They know how much I love them. I'm very blunt."
Both twins had been managers at EZ Lube shops in Orange County for four years, she said.
In April, Justin left for Goodyear in Tustin, and two weeks ago was promoted to store manager.
Jason worked with his father, a transmission technician at Rancho Santa Margarita Ford.
His mother said Justin had "a heart of gold" and always looked out for the underdog.
"Justin was one of the most caring human beings I know," she said. "There was not a mean bone in his body. He didn't care who they were.
"He would ask, 'Mom, you know what, some guy just got out of prison, he needs a job. Do you think I should give it to him?'"
Sheila Ammann said she has been unable to talk to Jason. He underwent surgery and is expected to survive.
Amormino said investigators hope witnesses will come forward.
The family is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of her son's killer, Sheila Ammann said.
Anybody with information is asked to call the Sheriff's Department at (714) 628-7170.
Why would you leave your potentially dying brother on the side of the road?

JetBoatRich
12-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Does sound like a wierd story :confused:
If it is road rage :confused: sounds like they are both a little guilty, maybe the guy feared for his life when two guys came at him :confused:

beer hunter
12-23-2004, 07:56 PM
How weird, I got off the 241 toll road at Santa Margarita Parkway around 6:30 tonight and saw a group of about 10 or 15 peeps standing on the corner with what looked like dozens of flowers and candles, I had no idea that something like that had happened :frown:

Domn8er
12-23-2004, 08:53 PM
That f'n bitch was shady and so is this.
What is shady about this? A guy got stabbed and killed which is a bad situation regardless what the mom did to your dad.

THOR
12-23-2004, 09:03 PM
What is shady about this? A guy got stabbed and killed which is a bad situation regardless what the mom did to your dad.
Well, I didnt really mean it like that, but I would never, EVER, leave my dying brother on the side of the road. In addition, they have a questionable past, checkered if you will, and I doubt we have all the facts as there is a full investigation.
I just dont want the Mom to look like an angel in this either. She is far from that.

Performance 19
12-23-2004, 09:07 PM
Well, they have asupect now, and facts will come out. It is still tragic no matter the circumstances or the twins past. My .02

Domn8er
12-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Well, I didnt really mean it like that, but I would never, EVER, leave my dying brother on the side of the road. In addition, they have a questionable past, checkered if you will, and I doubt we have all the facts as there is a full investigation.
I just dont want the Mom to look like an angel in this either. She is far from that.
True, I would never leave my bro by himself. It sounds like there was some road rage and some one was killed. Bad situation all around, especially at this time of year.

THOR
12-23-2004, 09:11 PM
True, I would never leave my bro by himself. It sounds like there was some road rage and some one was killed. Bad situation all around, especially at this time of year.
Yeh, road rage and killing someone for that is uncalled for. You should never beat somebody up, stab someone, etc for a maneuver on the road you dont agree with. Yeh, you can get pissed or give someone the finger, but kill someone? Damn, that is way out of line and you should be in jail like this guy is. F'n wrong in my book.
Stay cool on the road my ***boat bretheren. Be safe.

Performance 19
12-23-2004, 09:19 PM
In most parts of Western Europe, it is illegal to give a hand gesture to another driver. No road rage incidents there. Of course they also know to stay right except to pass. I agree Thor, yell, scream, whatever it takes, just don't get in an altercation. You never know if the other person is armed, or just crazy!

Debbolas
12-23-2004, 09:23 PM
In Texas they wave to each other over the wheel of their cars/trucks. There is a practiced gesture, where you keep the bottom part of your hand on the top of the wheel and wave the fingers. :D

kidstuf
12-23-2004, 10:00 PM
wow... i used to live right by there in foothill ranch... :frown:

Kilrtoy
12-23-2004, 10:19 PM
In this day and age fist fights are a thing of urban legand.
you get out of your car and come at me, with hostile intentions and ill will your gonna die. NO IF, AND, OR BUTTS. I have idea who you are and what you want. Then again I just ignore road rage people and let them go about their way...

cc322
12-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Word to the wise, never and I repeat never get out of your car to confront anybody period. I was on a murder trial a few years back because someone stopped thier car to confront a group of people that made some type of abscene guestures and broke the back window out of there car, and wound up killing the boyfriend and beating up the girl. Come to find out it was a gang releated thing and it happened in San Clemente, the couple were not involved in a gang but paid the price because they stopped the car.Yes they have a couple gangs down thier. My point is it is real easy to say I will kick there ass and sound tuff but when you are dealing with people that have no respect for human life they will take you out.I would rather puss out and keep driving home to see my wife and family just my 02

Forkin' Crazy
12-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Man, that's crazy... WTF is wrong with people now days.
Around here, we just run 'em off the road!! J/K :D
How about this? Insane? Got to be a first! :confused: A local stabing story (http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041221/NEWS01/412210317/1002).

Forkin' Crazy
12-23-2004, 10:46 PM
it is real easy to say I will kick there ass and sound tuff but when you are dealing with people that have no respect for human life they will take you out.I would rather puss out and keep driving home to see my wife and family just my 02
Exactly!!!!!

charlyox
12-23-2004, 10:52 PM
That sucks.this dude should be put away for a long time.Too bad that California is a pussy state and won't give the death sentance when it is warrented

Kilrtoy
12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Word to the wise, never and I repeat never get out of your car to confront anybody period. I was on a murder trial a few years back because someone stopped thier car to confront a group of people that made some type of abscene guestures and broke the back window out of there car, and wound up killing the boyfriend and beating up the girl. Come to find out it was a gang releated thing and it happened in San Clemente, the couple were not involved in a gang but paid the price because they stopped the car.Yes they have a couple gangs down thier. My point is it is real easy to say I will kick there ass and sound tuff but when you are dealing with people that have no respect for human life they will take you out.I would rather puss out and keep driving home to see my wife and family just my 02
I concur, better to be called a pussy and live then prove the pussies wrong and be dead....

C-2
12-23-2004, 11:30 PM
When I was 19 we threw a house party when my parents were on vacation. A few vato’s showed up and were out of place. After seeing they tagged my coffee table, they were politely asked to leave. They did, but were hanging around on the street in front of my house.
They talked some sh*#t to friends of mine and I guess things went south from there. They were outnumbered and getting their arses kicked when one vato broke out a Rambo style knife and started swinging. In the end; my friend died, another bystander not connected to the party (wrong place/wrong time) was severally stabbed and now wears a colostomy bag; another friend narrowly escaped being paralyzed from stab wounds to his back; and two girls were stabbed in their butts. Ultimately the vato was stabbed by a neighbor with a screwdriver (the neighbor was not connected top the party or scene in any manner, but saw what was happening.)
That vato got three years.
My only point is; juries and courts look upon mutual combat a little differently, which I’m guessing is gonna be the case here.

HOSS
12-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Yeah, I don`t see how he left his brother. Unless he realized that they finally "together" f`ed with the wrong sob.

JetBoatRich
12-24-2004, 07:08 AM
When I was 19 we threw a house party when my parents were on vacation. A few vato’s showed up and were out of place. After seeing they tagged my coffee table, they were politely asked to leave. They did, but were hanging around on the street in front of my house.
They talked some sh*#t to friends of mine and I guess things went south from there. They were outnumbered and getting their arses kicked when one vato broke out a Rambo style knife and started swinging. In the end; my friend died, another bystander not connected to the party (wrong place/wrong time) was severally stabbed and now wears a colostomy bag; another friend narrowly escaped being paralyzed from stab wounds to his back; and two girls were stabbed in their butts. Ultimately the vato was stabbed by a neighbor with a screwdriver (the neighbor was not connected top the party or scene in any manner, but saw what was happening.)
That vato got three years.
My only point is; juries and courts look upon mutual combat a little differently, which I’m guessing is gonna be the case here.
:eat: Sorry to hear about your friend, you never know what weapons may come out :o
We were playing ball at a Park in Chatsworth, early 80's. Scheduled on the fields, there were a group playing soccer in Right field. They were asked to move/leave several times, when it got ugly. Words were exchanged with some players, then one of the soccer players pulled out a huge blade and started swinging. Cops came and broke it up before anyone was hurt. :2purples:

Big Warlock
12-24-2004, 07:38 AM
This does sound shady. Never, and I mean never, leave someone behind in a situation like that. No cell phone? Huh? Little kids have them for God's sake! And I also agree, walk away, run if you have to. Never get out of your car. Better to be a pussy than be dead........however, be armed. What the hell is this knife and screwdriver stuff? I am very calm, but get me in a corner and I will be coming out with the big stuff. Thankfully, in Az., we are allowed to carry concealed weapons with a permit. I pray I never have to use it, but if the going gets bad, do not be afraid to defend your life.
Some of the situations that have happened down in Havasu, I have often though how much nicer it would be to have put a hole in a boat that is chasing you back to the dock to harm you or your family. Or deal with whatever situation it is until you can get some authorities involved. But there are people that have no regard for your safety or of those around you. I prefer to be prepared for any situation and pray it never comes along. The nice thing about this board has been association with other boaters that have similar respect for people and property. And there is always strength in numbers in our events.
My .02

Ntwotrance
12-24-2004, 09:14 AM
They arrested the guy sometime yesterday that did it, owner of a motorcycle repair shop.

Ntwotrance
12-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Arrest made in stabbing of twin brothers
Rodrigo Requejo is known as a polite neighbor but has a criminal record for possessing a deadly weapon.
By JOHN McDONALD and WILLIAM WHEELER The Orange County Register
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA – An encounter in traffic - possibly a lane change that offended somebody - led to a pickup-to-pickup shouting match and then a fatal stabbing, officials said Thursday in announcing the arrest of the man who they say wielded the weapon.
Rodrigo Jose Requejo, 31, was arrested at his Rancho Santa Margarita home at about 11:35 p.m. Wednesday, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said. Requejo, the owner of a Santa Ana motorcycle shop, was being held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder in the fatal stabbing of Justin Ammann, 23, and the wounding of Jason Ammann, his twin.
Requejo was identified by a combination of witness reports and a sheriff's deputy who had previous contact with him, Amormino said.
The suspect was described by friends and neighbors as a pleasant man who cared for his widowed mother, doted on his 9-year-old daughter and helped neighbors when he had the chance.
The confrontation between the brothers and the other motorist began shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday on the Foothill (241) Toll Road somewhere north of Santa Margarita Parkway, officials said. The incident, which did not cause damage to eitherpickup, led to a shouting match along the tollway at an hour when few cars use it and only a scattering of lights are visible to the side.
Amormino gave this account of what followed:
Both trucks pulled off the tollway at Santa Margarita Parkway and stopped, one behind the other, at the traffic signal. Justin Ammann and the driver of the other truck may have gotten out at the same time. Justin was fatally stabbed and Jason was stabbed when he came to his brother's aid.
The man who stabbed them drove off. Jason, badly injured, got into his truck and drove to a relative's house nearby, leaving his brother. Jason was recovering Thursday at Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo.
The Ammann brothers' parents were relieved at the news of Requejo's arrest.
"This won't bring my son Justin back, but I'm grateful they got the man," said their mother, Sheila. "This could have happened to anybody. I just don't get this stuff."
The investigation determined that Requejo had never met either twin and that the encounter was a chance occurrence, Amormino said.
Richard Linss, a neighbor of Requejo's, was shocked to hear of the arrest.
About an hour before the killing, Requejo had knocked on Linss' door and appeared to be a concerned neighbor.
"He came by my house to tell me my dog had gotten out," Linss said. "He didn't look threatening."
Linss said Requejo was always polite and helped his widowed mother. He would walk his motorcycle down the street so as not to disturb his neighbors when he started it.
Requejo's family declined to comment.
Requejo owns a shop that repairs and modifies motorcycles.
A 2002 misdemeanor charge of possessing a deadly weapon resulted in a short jail sentence for Requejo.
The twins lived with their parents in Rancho Santa Margarita, worked in the automotive industry, and were well- liked by family and friends. They were returning from Christmas shopping when the confrontation took place.
Family members said the brothers had been involved with gangs and drugs when younger but had left that life behind.
Sheila Ammann said she was able to speak to Jason, who had surgery Wednesday.
"I don't think it has sunk in yet that his brother is dead. They were inseparable," she said.
The family is planning a vigil for 5 p.m. Sunday at the Huntington Beach Pier.

dirty old man
12-24-2004, 09:40 AM
sounds to me like a couple of teen age smart asses picked on someone they shouldn't have and paid for it. but thats only speculation based on the two news reports, not anything official

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 10:08 AM
In this day and age fist fights are a thing of urban legand.
you get out of your car and come at me, with hostile intentions and ill will your gonna die. NO IF, AND, OR BUTTS. I have idea who you are and what you want. Then again I just ignore road rage people and let them go about their way...
NOTE TO SELF:
If I see a badass yellow 05 vette or a white 05 D'Max with Kilr in it........Don't stop and get out. If I choose to get out, throw the shocker first to get response.....

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 10:10 AM
sounds to me like a couple of teen age smart asses picked on someone they shouldn't have and paid for it. but thats only speculation based on the two news reports, not anything official
DOM......Could be .......Seems like there's always two sides to the story........Guy coulda just been defending himself against the 2 on 1 thing......Sad thing is is that human life just doesn't seem to have much value in this day and time...... :hammerhea

tg9380
12-24-2004, 10:27 AM
I am shocked to read this, I went to junior high with these guys, my fiance used to be friends with them. I agree that the whole story sounds kind of shady, I just hope justice prevails.

ROZ
12-24-2004, 10:29 AM
It is still tragic no matter the circumstances or the twins past. My .02
A tragedy cannot be prevented, this could have been. My guess is that there is a lot more to this story that we read. I bet they were the aggressors and the man probably thought he had to defend himself. It does suck, but I bet something like this was bound to happen to one of these two boys...
Why drive to a relative's house, go back to the scene, and then take the dying victim to the hospital rather than getting to the first phone you can call 911 from?
It sounds suspicious to me, but sad nonetheless...

slink
12-24-2004, 11:30 AM
HMMM, being in LE I never believe everything I read or see in the news, that being said, it sounds like if the "suspect" might have stuck around or called the cops after, he would have one hell of a self defense motion. Just my .02

Kilrtoy
12-24-2004, 11:41 AM
NOTE TO SELF:
If I see a badass yellow 05 vette or a white 05 D'Max with Kilr in it........Don't stop and get out. If I choose to get out, throw the shocker first to get response.....
Not to worry , I would drive away and ignore you. Im not into violence....

bunny 166
12-24-2004, 11:54 AM
NOTE TO SELF:
Mr Kilr is very loving and gentle and kind...he would never hurt you! ;) ;) :D So is Mrs Kilr, for that matter :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-24-2004, 11:57 AM
Hey Bunny, you said your neighborhood was safe, we are never coming over again :D
bythe way we will see you on sunday

bunny 166
12-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Hey Bunny, you said your neighborhood was safe, we are never coming over again :D
bythe way we will see you on sunday
ha ha ha--see you Sunday sweetie ;) ;) Have a Merry Christmas and say hello to the family ;) The kids are excited to see you guys!

BoatPI
12-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Just think of this; I he had contained his ego, temper, or kept some common sense, and STAYED inside of his truck with his brother, he would be alive today.
You never know when someone brings a knife or a gun to a fist fight.

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Mr Kilr is very loving and gentle and kind...he would never hurt you! ;) ;) :D So is Mrs Kilr, for that matter :D :D :D
Mrs. Kilr can hurt me anytime she wants...........

bunny 166
12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Mrs. Kilr can hurt me anytime she wants...........
LOL!! Me too.... :D :D :D :eat:

Kilrtoy
12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
LOL!! Me too.... :D :D :D :eat:
be careful what you ask for..... :idea:

bunny 166
12-24-2004, 12:24 PM
be careful what you ask for..... :idea:
I knew you would have something to say after i wrote that... :hammerhea

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 12:56 PM
I knew you would have something to say after i wrote that... :hammerhea
Lemme see.............
Mrs. Kilr and Bunny 166 together............I've gotta quit thinkin about this......... :cry: :cry:

Kilrtoy
12-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Lemme see.............
Mrs. Kilr and Bunny 166 together............I've gotta quit thinkin about this......... :cry: :cry:
A man can dream can't he,
Please dont wake me up..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 03:01 PM
A man can dream can't he,
Please dont wake me up..... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
:D :D Sweet Dreams........

THOR
02-01-2005, 09:13 AM
In case you didnt hear today, the guy that was jailed (for the past month) has been released because several witnesses have come forward pinning the entire 'road rage' situation on the twin brothers. The twins were seen beating on the guy's hood, beating on him through the window and were seen dragging the guy out of his car.
Bad situation all around

beer hunter
02-01-2005, 09:18 AM
In case you didnt hear today, the guy that was jailed (for the past month) has been released because several witnesses have come forward pinning the entire 'road rage' situation on the twin brothers. The twins were seen beating on the guy's hood, beating on him through the window and were seen dragging the guy out of his car.
Bad situation all around
Sounds like these two bullies got what was coming to them then, too bad it had to go down that way :idea:

slink
02-01-2005, 09:33 AM
HMMM, being in LE I never believe everything I read or see in the news, that being said, it sounds like if the "suspect" might have stuck around or called the cops after, he would have one hell of a self defense motion. Just my .02
Hmmm, BTW is it proper to quote yourself?

redi4fun
02-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I was wondering what happen in this case. Thanks for the update Thor.

R.A.D.man
02-01-2005, 10:39 AM
said their mother, Sheila. "This could have happened to anybody. I just don't get this stuff."
I wonder if she gets it yet!!!!!!
I lost a cousin in Arizona to an unsolved road rage incident a couple years back, as well as another in Baja 2 years before that due to Mexican thieves while the family was RV'ing and at the beach riding dunes. They were brothers.
Some bad thing can happen, be careful, cautious and prepared.
A guy knocked on my door after dark recently and I answered to the sight of what could only be described visually as a hoodlum. Luckily, he was at the wrong house and polite and we parted ways with a handshake. He went on his way but I had a funny feeling after he left.

THOR
02-01-2005, 10:42 AM
I was wondering what happen in this case. Thanks for the update Thor.
Word

THOR
02-01-2005, 10:43 AM
said their mother, Sheila. "This could have happened to anybody. I just don't get this stuff."
I wonder if she gets it yet!!!!!!
I lost a cousin in Arizona to an unsolved road rage incident a couple years back, as well as another in Baja 2 years before that due to Mexican thieves while the family was RV'ing and at the beach riding dunes. They were brothers.
Some bad thing can happen, be careful, cautious and prepared.
A guy knocked on my door after dark recently and I answered to the sight of what could only be described visually as a hoodlum. Luckily, he was at the wrong house and polite and we parted ways with a handshake. He went on his way but I had a funny feeling after he left.
The mom is very shady. I feel bad for her of course, but she is very shady.

Parker Dreamin
02-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the update.

Kilrtoy
02-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Saw it last night, Sounds like justice was served, Now they should charge the brother with the other brothers murder