PDA

View Full Version : JBB's Christmas Present!!! Who thinks JBB

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 05:58 AM
Should post a video of him doing a 30 second burnout in that bad boy? http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/burnout.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/slomo.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/909er.gif

switchin'addiction
12-24-2004, 06:04 AM
I think that's the least he could do. :D

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 06:06 AM
I think that's the least he could do. :D
He really should share, It is Christmas ya know.

OLDRAT
12-24-2004, 06:07 AM
Yeppers, a nice valve floating, tire rippin' burnout would do us good.
Make it so......
Remember Blown's bunout in his black beast? you could almost
smell the rubber. :)

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 06:16 AM
Make it so......
Never seen it. Got the vid?

OLDRAT
12-24-2004, 06:38 AM
I don't think I have it anymore. Have to see if Blown 472 sees this
and maybe he will replay it.

JetBoatRich
12-24-2004, 06:54 AM
Looks like a no Brainer :D JBB, lets see the video :rolleyes:

Shark In The Pond
12-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Light them up Bro !

Squirtin Thunder
12-24-2004, 08:18 AM
If I can't drive it I still want to enjoy it !!!!
Merry Christmas
Jim

Jordy
12-24-2004, 08:20 AM
You forgot the "I don't think he can do it" option on the poll. 30 seconds is going to be quite the stretch based upon the tire marks he posted yesterday. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-24-2004, 08:22 AM
The only skidmarks Brian ever makes are in his underwear... :notam:

Jbb
12-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Funny you should mention that ... :D I was....er ...testing it up and down the block yesterday and was going to do exactly that ....lol...while I was waiting for the camera I was trying to burnout in a straight line in front of my house .....and somehow ...in between all the noise, I hear someone screaming......I look back...through the smoke :D ...and there I see it....running towards me ....and enormous woman ...dressed in red...just like Santa.....Screaming at me to slow down....Now mind you ...this was a big ole pissed off heiffer.. :2purples: ..a neighbor I suppose ...one I have never met(I usually keep a pretty low profile) ...I stop the car and get out ...thinking I could take her down quick....if attacked...... :hammer2: :D ....All of a sudden,as If she reached the end of her leash...she stops on a dime...all 3-400 lbs of the beast coming to a disgusting,jiggly halt....she wheels around and heads back in the direction of her own kennel....still saying something....At this point my cameraperson deserted the scene fearing the sheriffs dept would be arriving soon.....So at this point I figured it best to retreat to the garage.. :cool: ...And burnout another day.... :D ...But! as you can see,the intent was there.... :D
ps...Im sure the behemoth was going to say something about endangering kids and such....It was freezing cold yesterday,no kids were out.. and before I did anything ...I made sure it was safe to do so....I would never endanger anyone.....except myself...lol... plus I was in front of my own house.....
All this reinforces my thinking that the next house will be in the middle of 10 or 20 acres....where there will be NO Neighbors... :D

Jbb
12-24-2004, 08:28 AM
The only skidmarks Brian ever makes are in his underwear... :notam:
Its as if you can read my mind.... :D

Jordy
12-24-2004, 08:29 AM
Funny you should mention that ... :D I was....er ...testing it up and down the block yesterday and was going to do exactly that ....lol...while I was waiting for the camera I was trying to burnout in a straight line in front of my house .....and somehow ...in between all the noise, I hear someone screaming......I look back...through the smoke :D ...and there I see it....running towards me ....and enormous woman ...dressed in red...just like Santa.....Screaming at me to slow down....Now mind you ...this was a big ole pissed off heiffer.. :2purples: ..a neighbor I suppose ...one I have never met(I usually keep a pretty low profile) ...I stop the car and get out ...thinking I could take her down quick....if attacked...... :hammer2: :D ....All of a sudden,as If she reached the end of her leash...she stops on a dime...all 3-400 lbs of the beast coming to a disgusting,jiggly halt....she wheels around and heads back in the direction of her own kennel....still saying something....At this point my cameraperson deserted the scene fearing the sheriffs dept would be arriving soon.....So at this point I figured it best to retreat to the garage.. :cool: ...And burnout another day.... :D ...But! as you can see,the intent was there.... :D
ps...Im sure the behemoth was going to say something about endangering kids and such....It was freezing cold yesterday,no kids were out.. and before I did anything ...I made sure it was safe to do so....I would never endanger anyone.....except myself...lol... plus I was in front of my own house.....
All this reinforces my thinking that the next house will be in the middle of 10 or 20 acres....where there will be NO Neighbors... :D
All of that, and you still forgot the basics. I'm very disappointed in you JBB. :(

Jbb
12-24-2004, 08:38 AM
All of that, and you still forgot the basics. I'm very disappointed in you JBB. :(
Disappointment...although difficult councellor....Is something you learn to live with.... :D

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Ya know, Discretioin is the better part of valor :D

Jordy
12-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Disappointment...although difficult councellor....Is something you learn to live with.... :D
You forgot the most important ingredient in a JBB post:
RD SUX. :D

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 08:41 AM
You forgot the "I don't think he can do it" option on the poll. 30 seconds is going to be quite the stretch based upon the tire marks he posted yesterday. :D :D :D
Tried to change it and couldn't :o Sorry shoulda thought of that one. :D Nothing like shaming him into it :D

Jbb
12-24-2004, 08:42 AM
You forgot the most important ingredient in a JBB post:
Oh....yes the important tagline.... :)
Being it was XMas and all...I thought I would cut him some slack......humbug... :mad: ...lol
RD SUX.... :)

Jordy
12-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Oh....yes the important tagline.... :)
Being it was XMas and all...I thought I would cut him some slack......humbug... :mad: ...lol
RD SUX.... :)
Hey, tomorrow is Christmas, not today. Just don't let it happen again. :D :D :D

Shark In The Pond
12-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Bullshit ..go around the corner and throw it down !

Her454
12-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Make it so......
I agree, that would be an appropriate Christmas present for his ***boat friends................ :wink:
And I think I still have the vid of Blowns burnout at home, I'll try and post it.....

Kindsvater Flat
12-24-2004, 11:08 AM
I agree, that would be an appropriate Christmas present for his ***boat friends................ :wink:
And I think I still have the vid of Blowns burnout at home, I'll try and post it.....
Gotcha covered
Blown 61 (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/blown61.wmv)

hoolign
12-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Rumour has it that the car is mounted atop a 86 deisel Volkswagon. :p
J/K nice wheels Brian...light em up!

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Gotcha covered
Blown 61 (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/blown61.wmv)
:clover:

Jbb
12-24-2004, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE=hoolign]Rumour has it that the car is mounted atop a 86 deisel Volkswagon. :p
actually a 1200 Vw..... ;)

Phat Matt
12-24-2004, 12:59 PM
Funny you should mention that ... I was....er ...testing it up and down the block yesterday and was going to do exactly that ....lol...while I was waiting for the camera I was trying to burnout in a straight line in front of my house .....and somehow ...in between all the noise, I hear someone screaming......I look back...through the smoke :D ...and there I see it....running towards me ....and enormous woman ...dressed in red...just like Santa.....Screaming at me to slow down....Now mind you ...this was a big ole pissed off heiffer.. :2purples: ..a neighbor I suppose ...one I have never met(I usually keep a pretty low profile) ...I stop the car and get out ...thinking I could take her down quick....if attacked ....All of a sudden,as If she reached the end of her leash...she stops on a dime...all 3-400 lbs of the beast coming to a disgusting,jiggly halt....she wheels around and heads back in the direction of her own kennel....still saying something....At this point my cameraperson deserted the scene fearing the sheriffs dept would be arriving soon.....So at this point I figured it best to retreat to the garage.. :cool: ...And burnout another day.... :D ...But! as you can see,the intent was there.... :D
What the hell is this? :confused: JBB actually typed something out that was long. And there was no video post! :supp: Am I on the right board, or is this the twilight zone? ;)
Merry Xmas. :D

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 01:16 PM
What the hell is this? :confused: JBB actually typed something out that was long. And there was no video post! :supp: Am I on the right board, or is this the twilight zone? ;)
Merry Xmas. :D
Yes, none of us are really here :D