PDA

View Full Version : Home Owners Ins. LHC

Little Wood Boat
12-24-2004, 04:02 PM
What in the world has gone wrong in Havasu? Why has my ins. premium gone up 250% in 9 years when the cost of per foot replacement has only increased 30% ? Allstate, you SUCK!!! Anyone else feel like you're the cash cow for these bastards?

phebus
12-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Checked all over for home owners insurance for our place in Havsu. Expensive no matter who it was through. The reasons they cited were the hurricanes that have had a great impact on the industry, but the number one reason was they said was the cost of mold remediation has had an unanticipated enormous cost.

BoatPI
12-24-2004, 04:24 PM
I have a large house. The best deal I found was with American Family Inusrance. I have had a policy for two years without an increase.
928/855-1109

Little Wood Boat
12-24-2004, 04:26 PM
I happen to know that in CA Allstate has placed a cap on the MOLD issue, in terms of how much they pay-out. I've read my current policy and they pretty much don't cover mold anymore. I am not seeing my pri. res. ins. going up 250% here in CA. I tell ya they've found a market in LHC and they're gonna abuse us. I wonder what will happen if I ever have a claim?!? Probably double again.