PDA

View Full Version : That's it!! Christmas is cancelled!

hoolign
12-24-2004, 04:40 PM
I just got back from the mall..between the blue haired snaggletooth mall leopers, the 219 Decibel snot ridden shit in pants "mommy I want this or i'll scream for the rest of the night" spoiled brats, and the birage of west coast chopper , hat screwed on sideways ass hangin out pierced up like a poster child from the fly fishing America catalouge...it's enough to make you want to camo up, hit the paintball section and just start snipen em...damn near every single one of em !
I'm not even gonna start with my parking lot expierience :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy
O.k I'm better now..havin the Jack!, a lefty..and startin to wrap! :D :D

Debbolas
12-24-2004, 04:41 PM
I have the perfect gift for you..............Ahhell bought one for Scream for christmas..........it's a Chess/shott game. If you lose a player, you take a shot!! :D

Scream
12-24-2004, 04:45 PM
what the hell's a Lefty, if you don't mind me askin (although you are a Canatard, so this answer could be scarry).

Mrs.Racer277
12-24-2004, 04:55 PM
I was just thinking the same thing what the heck is a lefty???

hoolign
12-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Ya got your right handed smokes...and your left handed smokes..doobies people doobies :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
12-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Ya got your right handed smokes...and your left handed smokes..doobies people doobies :devil:
Gottcha.
Thank You :D

Jbb
12-24-2004, 05:24 PM
the 219 Decibel snot ridden shit in pants "mommy I want this or i'll scream for the rest of the night" spoiled brats
I believe that kid was sitting behind me at the restaurant tonight... :D :D

hoolign
12-24-2004, 05:26 PM
I believe that kid was sitting behind me at the restaurant tonight... :D :D
i wanted to beat some of them with the biggest tickle me Elmo doll I could find