PDA

View Full Version : Screw the Goose...it's winter!

Essex29
12-24-2004, 05:53 PM
I love Goose in the summer, but when it starts to get chilly I switch to ..........Jack Daniels!
You call it Jack on the rocks...Jack and Coke....Single Barrel...Gentelmen...Gold Medal...it's all good!
Any other Jack drinkers in the house?

RandyH
12-24-2004, 05:57 PM
Actually I have been visiting the captain tonight. Merry Christmas
RandyH

Flyinbowtie
12-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Even as we speak, the Traditional Christmas Eve Bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel is be ever so gently poured over 3 ice cubes formed of crystal clear well water. The blend is causing a slight cracking sound as the elixir begins to cool.
A smile appears on my face as I raise the glass to my lips.
My soldier son is home. My family is, however briefly, together. It seems unreal, but he is here.
Life, right now, tonite, is as good as it gets in my little corner of the world.

Essex29
12-24-2004, 06:09 PM
.....very nice!
Even as we speak, the Traditional Christmas Eve Bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel is be ever so gently poured over 3 ice cubes formed of crystal clear well water. The blend is causing a slight cracking sound as the elixir begins to cool.
My soldier son is home. My family is, however briefly, together. It seems unreal, but he is here.
Life, right now, tonite, is as good as it gets in my little corner of the world.

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 06:32 PM
We like to call it Jack Damage http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/crazy.gif

NashvilleBound
12-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Over a gallon last night with 5 guys(JD)...tonite recovery....tomorrow we have tah-killa on tap...gotta get rid of the bottled Christmas gifts.

hoolign
12-24-2004, 06:47 PM
I love Goose in the summer, but when it starts to get chilly I switch to ..........Jack Daniels!
You call it Jack on the rocks...Jack and Coke....Single Barrel...Gentelmen...Gold Medal...it's all good!
Any other Jack drinkers in the house?
OH HELL YEAH!!!...on # 5 as we speak!

NashvilleBound
12-24-2004, 06:52 PM
If you like Jack Daniels you will really like George Dickle. Ya, I know its a strange name but its made right down the street from the Jack Daniels Distillery here in TN...much smoother....even smoother than the 1915 or the single barrel. If you ever have a chance to try it do it! http://www.dickel.com/home.html

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 06:54 PM
If you like Jack Daniels you will really like George Dickle. Ya, I know its a strange name but its made right down the street from the Jack Daniels Distillery here in TN...much smoother....even smoother than the 1915 or the single barrel. If you ever have a chance to try it do it! http://www.dickel.com/home.html
Ever had the "Kickin Chickin" :D You may know it as Wild Turkey :D

NashvilleBound
12-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Ever had the "Kickin Chickin" :D You may know it as Wild Turkey :D
ROTFLMAO....I'll have to remember that one! Had a whole bottle of Goldshlagger(however the hell you spell it) ...projectile gold flakes on the side of the freeway...Never, ever(which ever one is longer) again! :cry:

hoolign
12-24-2004, 07:12 PM
ROTFLMAO....I'll have to remember that one! Had a whole bottle of Goldshlagger(however the hell you spell it) ...projectile gold flakes on the side of the freeway...Never, ever(which ever one is longer) again! :cry:
I hear ya there..gives a whole new meaning to "GOLD RUSH" :D

RiverOtter
12-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Have a friend (you'll prob meet him this summer) pour a shot of Golds..etc... in to his Bloody Mary. Boy did he blow chunks :D

Sane Asylum
12-24-2004, 07:26 PM
Good for you..!!!!! Tell your son THANKS............My thoughts will always be with those who protect this great country.....

sam pioske
12-25-2004, 07:55 AM
Merry CHRISTmass and thanks to ypur son