PDA

View Full Version : Pegged....

andy01
12-25-2004, 11:36 AM
What a great Christmas gift. And what a great movie, just wanted to say good job on the movie. Im not a big fan of the dirt bike videos since I don't ride. But since I boat this movie is fantastic and what a great idea for a movie. When is Pegged 2 coming out? Put me on the list. :D
Andy

BoatFloating
12-26-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm sure if this one goes well you'll see a 2...... the bad news it will have a hour of Bling.... :devil:

Craig
12-27-2004, 11:39 AM
OK, I know I've seen the info before, but where do I get the movie :p
BTW, Andy did you ever order a new 32 Spectre?
Craig

phebus
12-27-2004, 11:55 AM
PEGGED (http://www.peggedmovie.com )

andy01
12-27-2004, 12:44 PM
OK, I know I've seen the info before, but where do I get the movie :p
BTW, Andy did you ever order a new 32 Spectre?
Craig
Yes, but a 30' not the 32'. They hadn't done a 32' with outboards yet and that's what I was after this time around.
Andy

framer1
12-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Just ordered mine. Sometimes you just have to get your own christmas gift :)

shadow
12-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Just ordered mine. Sometimes you just have to get your own christmas gift :)
OK SANTA,have you designed your graphics yet? :idea:

boatnam2
12-27-2004, 01:48 PM
andy maybe if you can learn how to drive a cat by summer you can be in pegged 2!try and do alittle better then boatfloating in pegged 1.

andy01
12-27-2004, 02:19 PM
andy maybe if you can learn how to drive a cat by summer you can be in pegged 2!try and do alittle better then boatfloating in pegged 1.
You gonna come out in the big blue and show me how skinny? Fockers trying to get me to do a river run, you better get that blower........... :rollside:
Im not the only one that noticed that? Sorry Rocky but that must have been one of your first weekends out! :D
Andy

alfonzo
12-27-2004, 03:02 PM
You gonna come out in the big blue and show me how skinny? Fockers trying to get me to do a river run, you better get that blower........... :rollside:
Sorry Rocky but that must have been one of your first weekends out! :D
Andyouch!

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Oh so all you Fockers are JT driving the boats. Lets see you do a couple hot laps right near the entrance to Moabi in the river and all the rollers from boats taking off from there. :yuk: If i want your opinions my wife will beat it out of ya..... :notam:
P.S. and it was my first weekend in boat..... :hammerhea

phebus
12-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Before you got your cowlings painted? Errrrrrrr Ahhhhhhhh, I mean black is nice. :D

shadow
12-27-2004, 05:05 PM
Oh so all you Fockers are JT driving the boats. Lets see you do a couple hot laps right near the entrance to Moabi in the river and all the rollers from boats taking off from there. :yuk: If i want your opinions my wife will beat it out of ya..... :notam:
Maybe :idea: BF just had a few beers with the Parker Allstars and was a little
nervous when motoring away.Extra careful due to stage fright. :rolleyes:
Honestly Rocky i'm just talking out my ass cause i haven't even seen the video yet. :D

framer1
12-27-2004, 05:30 PM
OK SANTA,have you designed your graphics yet? :idea:
Not yet. Just been to busy doing nothing :notam: I do need to start working on it. Hope you had a good christmas. I'm still planning on bringing the Carrera up this month if the weather gets a little better.

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 06:09 PM
I sure hope my boat makles the PEGGED 2 Video....

phebus
12-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Only if Pegged 2 has a classified section. :D Now I hope your soon to be bad ass new boat (if you ever let on what it will be) is on the next video too. :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey you guys...give Boatfloating a break...
...at least his Aftershock wasn't on fire. :notam:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Hey you guys...give Boatfloating a break...
...at least his Aftershock wasn't on fire. :notam:
Great, you woke the Jolly Green Giant.....
:boxingguy

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Hehehehe... HH is gunna get you. :rolleyes:

andy01
12-27-2004, 07:21 PM
"The Jolly Green Giant"
LMFAO!
But WW is right now HH will on the hunt again or shall I say JGG?
Andy

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Hey...my cousin's sister's mother-in-law's dentist told me that most Aftershocks..errr...Carreras are so slow because the fuel pumps have to be mounted in the bilge! :jawdrop:
PS- I'm just a Little Sprout... :hammer2:
:D

phebus
12-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey...my cousin's sister's mother-in-law's dentist told me that most Aftershocks..errr...Carreras are so slow because the fuel pumps have to be mounted in the bilge! :jawdrop:
Tell her to get her story straight....it's the fuel fills :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
Tell her to get her story straight....it's the fuel fills :D
Yeah...the fills are there, too.
However, since very little gas actually makes it into the tanks, they just mount the fuel pmps where the bilge pumps are supposed to go. :supp:

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Carreras are so slow because the fuel pumps have to be mounted in the bilge! :jawdrop:
I wouldn't exactly say slow! I know of one that will be taking a shot at the single engine reccord. Robbie Racer hauls ass and I honestly think that Bill Auberlen could break the reccord if he ever went for it. 136 best so far (GPS) with an open bow, killer sound system, and heavy layup. Strip out some weight and hook up the happy gas (Never been used) and the reccord is his. 136 is all motor. Wouldn't exactly say slow. ;)
Now I do have to give you that some Carrera/Aftershock owners cant drive their boats for shit. ;)

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Let's leave your private parts out of this Big Green guy on a can of green beans....
:yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 08:02 PM
Well, well, well...look what we have here. "Team Aftershock" comes out of the woodwork. :notam:
I know of one that will be taking a shot at the single engine reccord.
Is this another "I have a friend whose brother knows a guy who goes to the gay bathhouse with anther Carerra owner..." stories?
Now I do have to give you that some Carrera/Aftershock owners cant drive their boats for shit. ;)
Now, Rocky...are you gonna let this Parker Gaystar talk about you like that?
Let's leave your private parts out of this Big Green guy on a can of green beans....
:yuk:
Don't be mad just cuz I wouldn't take part in the D-Row "spooning olympics" with you guys.
Good luck with all that... http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay.gif

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 08:09 PM
Only if Pegged 2 has a classified section. :D Now I hope your soon to be bad ass new boat (if you ever let on what it will be) is on the next video too. :confused:
Of course it will be bad ass(IN MY MIND ONLY PROBABLY) :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Is this another "I have a friend whose brother knows a guy who goes to the gay bathhouse with anther Carerra owner..." stories?
Well, considering I did a lot of the rigging on Bill Auberlen's boat and have gone over 130 in it, I would say that it is more than a friend of a friend story. :devil: I also was there when Robbie Racer's boat was being built. Been to the Dyno when his motor was run, and the fact that he won the Delta run (and beat Rocketman) shows that he has some bragging rights. Why don't you go out, get yourself 1) a cat and 2) a boat that gets out of its own way, then you can talk. :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Hey there Aftershock boy...aren't the streetlights on? Shouldn't you be back in Parker? :cry:
Why don't you go out, get yourself 1) a cat and 2) a boat that gets out of its own way, then you can talk. :cry:
My fuel fills work just fine (they are outside the boat). When you wanna step up to a grown-ups boat someday, you let me know.
Until then, keep spooning with your fellow Aftershock rainbow warriors. I'll sit this one out.

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Well, well, well...look what we have here. "Team Aftershock" comes out of the woodwork. :notam:
Now, Rocky...are you gonna let this Parker Gaystar talk about you like that?
Don't be mad just cuz I wouldn't take part in the D-Row "spooning olympics" with you guys.
Good luck with all that... http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay.gif
Really there Sprout you need to work on some new material because the stuff you use is like the Cig.... old and faded...... The quote stuff needs some work. Man I remember when you used to be funny. I think you have your line in a word doc. and you just cut and paste. You need to step up go back to the audio clip downloads. Those were funny for about a second.
Hey you still working on those carbs???? Nothing like dragging it down to Mojave and have to be towed in????:notam:
I think your the first one to come up with these stories of a friend of a friend that was a cousin.... Hey did Dave from DCB call you again to ask you not to say anything against the Cult and pay you off or are you happy with his salad tossing these days...
Good luck with all that...
Looks like the swallow the leader league has gotten bigger. Don't worry all those guys look straight to me..... Not! Hey feel free to have a few girls join ok there JGG.....
it's ok at least team Aftershock knows which lane to back down at the launch ramp. Note to self.... Pick the lane that doesn's have a drop off after 20' when you have a 35' boat.... Do the math Neutron........ :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Hey you still working on those carbs???? Nothing like dragging it down to Mojave and have to be towed in????:notam::
The only thing that was towed in that weekend was your outboreds on the wannabe DCB bracket. Is the silver spray paint still holding up?
Boatfloating = Ghetto Fabulous
Hey feel free to have a few girls join ok there JGG.....
As soon as you start appreciating women (and not trying to pick up on transvestites in front of your wife) :supp: then I'll start with some woman jokes.
As it sits right now...talking about women with you is like talking about boating to a Parker Gaystar- they just don't get it.
it's ok at least team Aftershock knows which lane to back down at the launch ramp.
Note to self:
Never listen to the Aftershock owners when they tell you which ramp to back down. Those row boats they own could be launched in a bathtub...
...if they aren't on fire. :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey there Aftershock boy...aren't the streetlights on? Shouldn't you be back in Parker? :cry: :
Wish I could be out in Parker. :) Anytime you want and come to see what you are missing, let me know. I will be sure to make other plans that weekend. There are enough idiots on both sides of the dam. Don't want to be around when more come on down. :cry:
My fuel fills work just fine (they are outside the boat). When you wanna step up to a grown-ups boat someday, you let me know.
Just out of curiousity, how many magazines has your boat been in and gotten killer reviews? If you would like copies of mine, I have plenty for you to read and see what you are missing. As for the gas cap comment, you are really showing your ignorance. The problem had nothing to do with Carrera/Aftershock. Get your facts straight and then speak.
As for stepping up to a grown-ups boat, just you wait. Something BIG is in the works already.

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Im getting another Beer, Ill be back in a few :wink:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 08:49 PM
You have too much power........ The joke doesn't work if you delete the picture you Mod Nazi...... But I guess it's like your jokes that don't work with or without pic's. :jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Wish I could be out in Parker. :) Anytime you want and come to see what you are missing, let me know. I will be sure to make other plans that weekend. There are enough idiots on both sides of the dam. Don't want to be around when more come on down. :cry: .
No thanks...you guys keep on boating in Havasu sewage. I'll stay up north where the normal people are. :cool:
Just out of curiousity, how many magazines has your boat been in and gotten killer reviews?
OK...now I'm confused. Are we actually paying attention to the magazines now Rocky?
I guess you are right. Since there is no magazine article, my boat really sucks. Sadly, I judge my whole boating life on how cool it is to be in a magazine, too. :notam:

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 08:56 PM
No thanks...you guys keep on boating in Havasu sewage. I'll stay up north where the normal people are. :cool:
Sounds good. Couldn't hang down in Parker anyways.
I guess you are right. Since there is no magazine article, my boat really sucks. Sadly, I judge my whole boating life on how cool it is to be in a magazine, too. :notam:
Just demonstrating that for a "non-grownup" boat, it hasn't done too bad. Not bad for a first boat is it? Everyone has to start somewhere. :cool: Just thankful that it is a cat. Just remember, you were the one that said that your boat "really sucks" not me. :frown:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Sounds good. Couldn't hang down in Parker anyways.:
Yeah...why don't you ask your lil buddy RD who was the last man standing when I was down there...
You Parker kids crack me up!
Just remember, you were the one that said that your boat "really sucks" not me. :frown:
Ask anybody...I admit my boat sucks. Do you think I will be more popular if I owned a boat that is in a magazine?
I really want to be popular... :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Yeah...why don't you ask your lil buddy RD who was the last man standing when I was down there...
You Parker kids crack me up!
Ok, you can live in your dream world, I will live in reality. Ask Shadow who plays the hardest. He knows.
Ask anybody...I admit my boat sucks. Do you think I will be more popular if I owned a boat that is in a magazine?
I really want to be popular... :hammerhea
Might help you out if they can get past your personality.

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:11 PM
You know I try and stay out of this stuff. I am a junior ball buster in training.
Plus im dry ;) . But HH does have a point. This picture does make me go hmmm?? :idea: Passing out in bed with a friend when your drunk would be ok. But taking off the drawers makes you wonder?? Did you take them off or did someone else??? mabe your wearing a joke strap?? Tell us please?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Rockycuddle_copy.jpg
As for my boat driving and backing skills. I have to admit I am a rookie. This is my first boat. So I have some things to learn I admit that!!
But you have been driving sleds for years. Whats your excuse? Your shit is hooping all over the lake in the Pegged video?? :jawdrop:
;)

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Ok, you can live in your dream world, I will live in reality. Ask Shadow who plays the hardest. He knows.
We'll see...but you'll have to leave the wine coolers at home (with mom & dad). :p
Might help you out if they can get past your personality.
Actually, my personality is one of my better traits! :messedup:

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 09:14 PM
We'll see...but you'll have to leave the wine coolers at home (with mom & dad). :p
Closest thing to a wine cooler is a Vodka/Cran.
Actually, my personality is one of my better traits! :messedup:
I am sorry. :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
12-27-2004, 09:20 PM
Closest thing to a wine cooler is a Vodka/Cran.
I heard that's what you Parker Gaystars need for your yeast infections...must be the sewer water.
I am sorry. :cry:
Why yes, you are quite sorry. :notam:

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:23 PM
I killed the thread? I post one lil pic and this thing ends. BF said I was dry and had no sense of humor.. I guess maybe hes right :jawdrop:
Someday I hope to be able to Rockyourworld! :eat: :wink: :wink: :wink:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:24 PM
You know I try and stay out of this stuff. I am a junior ball buster in training.
Plus im dry ;) . But HH does have a point. This picture does make me go hmmm?? :idea: Passing out in bed with a friend when your drunk would be ok. But taking off the drawers makes you wonder?? Did you take them off or did someone else??? mabe your wearing a joke strap?? Tell us please?
As for my boat driving and backing skills. I have to admit I am a rookie. This is my first boat. So I have some things to learn I admit that!!
But you have been driving sleds for years. Whats your excuse? Your shit is hooping all over the lake in the Pegged video?? :jawdrop:
;)
You don't want none of this cat fight there JV ball buster. With all that HP is like have a big dick if you don't know how to use it.....
:notam:

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:26 PM
:rollside:

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 09:41 PM
WILLIE,
dont be scared of little Ricky, he barks louder than he bites(SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD) :lightsabe :D :coffeycup

alfonzo
12-27-2004, 09:44 PM
I bring my own bottles, can I play? :D

alfonzo
12-27-2004, 09:47 PM
:DI didn't medal in that, I didn't even get a participant ribbon.

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:47 PM
WILLIE,
dont be scared of little Ricky, he barks louder than he bites(SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD) :lightsabe :D :coffeycup
WOOF!!!!!
:crossx:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Bring the bottles and some rain gear we might need it this weekend.... :confused:

alfonzo
He's the Elephant, your the ASS!!

WetWillie
Yea I know. He’s got seniority on me. He’s like the Big Don.. I need big boy to show me were all the body’s are buried in Havi!!
the ropesWILLIE,

alfonzo
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Bring the bottles and some rain gear we might need it this weekend.... :confused:QUIET!!!! don't say that.notgonnarain notgonnarain!

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
Damn Skippy.... it's good to be the King... not Rodney.... :eek:

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Didnt they call Raingear condoms back in the day?? Rocky?? :jawdrop: Im flashing back to the picture again!

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:51 PM
QUIET!!!! don't say that.notgonnarain notgonnarain!
Woooooooosawwwwwwwww :shift:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:52 PM
Didnt they call Raingear condoms back in the day?? Rocky?? :jawdrop: Im flashing back to the picture again!
Easy there.... Do you need a bitch slapping or do you have to go home again because the wife was is upset......
:cry:

alfonzo
12-27-2004, 09:53 PM
speaking of ass..I got you a present.you'll get it on Wed.

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Damn Memory like one at least.....Nothing else!! :notam:

BoatFloating
12-27-2004, 09:57 PM
speaking of ass..I got you a present.you'll get it on Wed.
A donkey punch bulls eye??????
:rollside:

Charley
12-27-2004, 10:24 PM
hi! what did I miss?

Kilrtoy
12-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Easy there.... Do you need a bitch slapping or do you have to go home again because the wife was is upset......
:cry:
Yeah, when the wife is upset, Ricky goes to his boat til 4 AM, then pays for it he rest of the weekend.....
Ill give it to Ricky he has big Huevo's or he is just plain stupid....
So which one is it Ricky :jawdrop:

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 11:15 PM
hi! what did I miss?
Were you been?? We needed you tonight..Rocky was on a terror it was horrible :mad: Hey I hear your buying all the beers at the supercross. Mighty big of you (No pun intended). I hope you show cause Im tired of carring this big ass bottle of Goose everywere!!
Kilr he is talking about me. Wife was pissed at me last time we were in Havi.
Rocky wont let me forget it!! Tell me about rockys wife and his adventure in the boat at 4am??

BADBLOWN572
12-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Anytime.

Charley
12-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Were you been?? We needed you tonight..Rocky was on a terror it was horrible :mad: Hey I hear your buying all the beers at the supercross. Mighty big of you (No pun intended). I hope you show cause Im tired of carring this big ass bottle of Goose everywere!!
Kilr he is talking about me. Wife was pissed at me last time we were in Havi.
Rocky wont let me forget it!! Tell me about rockys wife and his adventure in the boat at 4am??
Beer?? I aint buyin Beer! I'm cheap and poor ...... I might bring a 12 pack of Pabst blue ribbon and hand them out to all those that make me feel tall!
I love drinking a twelver of pabst by myself! ;)

Charley
12-28-2004, 10:37 AM
I love Rocky but cmon guys how serious can you take a guy who
1. Has/had a PT cruiser
2. Bought an aftershock
3. hung outboards on it
4. Gets so drunk he sticks it in Jeff's ass, and allows pictures to be taken ..... if yer gonna go gay get with bling at least he has nice boobies :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
12-28-2004, 11:13 AM
I love Rocky but cmon guys how serious can you take a guy who
1. Has/had a PT cruiser
2. Bought an aftershock
3. hung outboards on it
4. Gets so drunk he sticks it in Jeff's ass, and allows pictures to be taken ..... if yer gonna go gay get with bling at least he has nice boobies :jawdrop:
1. still have a PT Cruiser and love it.
2. Love my new Carrera
3. You boat currently has a outboard on it.
4. I like you better because you don't have to get on your knees to toss my salad....
Now Charley
1. Sold his old 29' before it delaminated
2. Is the Jim Jones of the DCB Cult
3. Should of bought a PT Crusier so he'd look taller
4. Only owns 1 Baseball Cap that has DCB on it. Kids size of coarse.

Charley
12-28-2004, 03:12 PM
1. still have a PT Cruiser and love it.
Holy shit yer gay! :D

OutCole'd
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
You can always count on the Cat boyz for some quality entertainment.

mbrown2
12-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Charlie and Rock...you guys are killing me...obviously the blue weather outside has carried over to the boards..

alfonzo
12-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Thats some funny shiat!

WetWillie
12-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Ask him what color the PT is?? :o

Kilrtoy
12-28-2004, 06:22 PM
2. Is the Jim Jones of the DCB Cult
Oh shit, and I heard he likes to hand out kool Aide

BoatFloating
12-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Like your size short and to the point but not funny unlike your looks that are funny looking..
:eek:
Oh shit, and I heard he likes to hand out kool Aide
I think you already drank the koolaide.... :idea:
Ask him what color the PT is?? :o
Willie, it's a Brown color like the skid marks in your trunks from trying to handle too much power or your wife yelling at you again

Jrocket
12-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Very nice!

Kilrtoy
12-28-2004, 09:42 PM
I think you already drank the koolaide.... :idea:
I think I may have :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup

framer1
12-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Recieved my copy of Pegged. Great film thanks for the speedy delivery made my rainy day bearable :)