PDA

View Full Version : The Race Boat

Leon
07-11-2001, 08:01 AM
Lightining asked to make a new topic to continue the discussion on the member's raceboat. Jim I think you are correct. $4000 won't even buy the man a new blower, and a blower isn't going to shave 3.5 seconds of elapsed time in a car, and probably not a boat either. As I read the DRAGSTER it would take about $20,000 to buy a motor from Shafiroff or Reher Morrison or Schmidt that might make the ponies to go 10 seconds in this boat. I think 72 mph on a cam with 3 lobes is pretty impressive though. But when you say you are going to shave 4 seconds(13-9)throught the season, that is like going from SuperComp to Top Fuel in one year and $4000 just aint gonna do it.

Slow Boat 001
07-11-2001, 09:14 AM
Slow Boat 001
Member posted July 11, 2001 10:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I can see it look`s like there are a lot of "Want to be`s" in here...When you show up at a race call my # and I`ll be at the rope looking for you. As I can see most of you don`t even know how Drag Boat Racing is done like I said (Most)Some of you do but most dont!
As far as Drag Boat Review
1.JIM you said
"I just got my national dragboat review, it has all the points for Div. 1 Div. 2 and Div. 3 your boat number or name is not even listed at all in the 12. second class witch you said you were high points."
DBR is an IHBA mag (NOT) NDBA but you knew that right, your a big racer and all. As far as IHBA review the ladie that owns that mag is a NDBA traider. She was on the board for SDBA for 10 years, that is how she got her start.The mag was about Boat racing not just IHBA, it had all the racing org`s in it tell this year. IHBA told her that if she put one thing in her mag about SLDBA,CSDBA,SDBA,NDBA that they would pull the plug on her and her ads that are in her mag. So now the mag is called IHBA DBR.Money makes people shit on their friends.
2."I NEVER said I was #1" or "high points" I did say that "I was #2 in points" #1 has 1020. I have 890. learn how to read!
3.LEON shut up fool.The boat ran 75.01 at 13.448 (NOT) 72 at 13.40 Stick with the CAR`s...lol..next time read what was posted fool.
LEON..you posted
"It sounds to me like the points thing is out the window. This program is going in reverse, 12.0 to 12.5 to 13.4 where next? June 15th, 2001
"We have had it in the 13`s Sec and in the 12`s Sec. This race I want it in the 11`s Sec or the 10`s Sec. By the end of the year it should be in the 9.0`s."
LEON..If you can read go look around and see if you can find where "I" Said that my NEW motor was NOT done yet.I will never get it in the 9.0`s with the old motor.It takes about 900hp to put a jet boat in the 9.`s I only had about 650hp with the old motor before the cam went bad. I put new aluminum heads on before this race in hopes to get about 100 more hp. If you go to my web page you will see I HAVE A RACE BOAT. Solw or fast but I have one. How many of these other people on he do? I think about 4 maybe 5 tops. They dont post they just read.I wonder why?
4. HB yes I was #5 out of 13 on the rope sunday the guy that took the win was #4 and he is the one that is 1st in points.So in short The 4th spot got 1st.HB I dont think I have ever seen you on a holding rope yet . What`s up with that?
5.you pepole crack me up with your shit You know I have never seen one of you at a boat race yet,So in short tell you have the balls to put your 100mph boats on the rope don`t talk like you know something about what you know nouthing about.We dont use GPS mph`s at the races
I find it funny that a (real) boat racer (Jmart) his cousin is Jeff Marten, jmart asked me how things went and then all of you want to be`s come and posted like a bunch of tard`s. This forum is to much for me I`m out of here.
See you all later.
[This message has been edited by Slow Boat 001 (edited July 11, 2001).]

Slow Boat 001
07-11-2001, 09:27 AM
LEON.. I went from 16.53 @ 65.34mph to 76mph @13.0 last year in my old boat so its not that hard to do. I dont think I ever said BLOWER did I? If you pepole only knew 1/2 of what you thought you knew it would be more fun to post here. So I`m out of this forum.....
OH yea I better say why I put up this post. When I put the last post up in the old topic the new topic had just been made so I moved it here and that`s why i`m putting one more post in. have fun with that one!

LS7
07-11-2001, 10:03 AM
Slowbaot, your comment.
"It takes about 900hp to put a jet boat in the 9.`s"
This statement of your is only true, if the boat is a barge, or very ineffeciet or maybe a HYDRO.
Since your the now the RACE GURU here, lets here of some boats with about 900hp and only making into the 9's?
LS
[This message has been edited by LS7 (edited July 11, 2001).]

Leon
07-11-2001, 10:41 AM
Ok Son it ran 75mph at 13.4. That validates my point even further. The previous statement was ya'll was running in the 12.0 at 80 mph. Why is is stil going almost 80 mph but 1.5 seconds down on the elapsed time? That's all i was trying to figure out. On the 15th of July you said at the next race you was fixing to run 11 seconds. but it went 13.4 seconds. That's why I am confused. Don't take it personal son, but it just aint making much sense to this old boy.

mister460
07-11-2001, 11:18 AM
Right on Leon!! I was thinking the same thing about his posted speeds. It just proves your point even more that there's something wrong if you're running 13.4@75 but a few days ago you were running 12something@80. And I can make a 20 second car into a 16 second car for next to nothing. But turning a 13 sec into a 9sec is gonna take cubic dollars! I'm pretty sure the same applys to boats.

Slow Boat 001
07-11-2001, 11:25 AM
LEON read my post !!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CAM WAS BAD.....THE AIR WAS BAD.... I DIDN`T GET TO PUT OUR NEW MOTOR IN BECAUSE THE BLOCK WORK WAS NOT DONE..THE BOAT WAS RUNNING IN THE MID 80`S THAT WOULD PUT THIS BOAT IN THE MID 12.`S...OK.... DID YOU GET THAT ONE THAT TIME? I NEVER SAID THE BOAT WOULD RUN 80 @ 12.0 .....READ..... THEN RUN YOUR MOUTH, DAD..DAD A JET HAS ONE OF THE BEST HOLE SHOTS IN BOAT RACING. IF YOU HIT THE LINE AT A FAST SPEED YOU CAN GET A BETTER ET . THIS IS NOT DRAG CAR`S. DAD.... WHEN YOU ARE DOWN ON POWER YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD HOLE SHOT SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UP DOWN TRACK SOME WHERE.
THUS BAD CAM BAD HOLE SHOT GET THE PIC DAD?
YOU SHOW ME A DRAG CAR THAT CAN RUN THEIR #`S AFTER 3CYL. GO DOWN..YOU BEING A CAR RACER YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT A BAD CYL DOES TO HP.DO THE MATH THAT YOUR ARE SO GOOD AT AND TELL ME WHAT I HAD FOR HP.
THAT IS 81.25 HP PER CYL= 650HP - 3 CYL = 243.75 LOSS, SO WE HAVE 650-243.75= 406.25. NOW KEEP IN MIND THEY WENT (TOTAL DEAD) CYL`S BUT THEY DIDN`T HELP OUT MUCH. IT TAKES HP TO MOVE A BAD HOLE SO TELL ME WHAT I HAD FOR HP.
LS7....#429 MIKE STUCKY CSDBA HIGH POINTS CHAMP FOR 2000 HAS 850HP THAT RAN ABOUT (10) 10.01`S THAT I SAW HIM RUN LAST YEAR.
HE NOW HAS A 450HP NOS KIT ON IT TO RUN IN THE 9`S. HIS BEST RUN THIS WEEKEND WAS 9.485 AND HE HAD A MELT DOWN BECAUSE OF THE BAD AIR WE HAD.
BOTTOM LINE ...TO MAKE A JET RUN WITH THE PROP BOATS IT TAKES ABOUT 35% MORE HP ON A JET. BUT YOU KNOW EVERY THING DONT YOU?

mister460
07-11-2001, 11:33 AM
Whoa, didn't mean to upset you dude. I know it's not cars, I was just making a comparison. And no, I don't want to race. Yet. I don't think my 19' Hawaiian would even run a 17 right now. But the girls sure like going for rides. And I thought your last post was gonna be your LAST post. Just kiddin' man, don't get mad. Just pokin' some fun. Meanwhile, keep the boats fast, the women hot and the beer cold!

RiverDave
07-11-2001, 11:35 AM
I've heard these conversations before. At the drag strip. If you good ole boys can't spit and make up, then you are no better then all the people talking about the "cars they used to have." Bottom line is I'll blow all y'all in the weeds. http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/happy04.gif So why don't we just relax and have a moment of Zen, before Riverhed, finds out that there is something he can stir up!!!
RiverDave

LS7
07-11-2001, 12:28 PM
Slow baot This is graet stuff you stated here
"....#429 MIKE STUCKY CSDBA HIGH POINTS CHAMP FOR 2000 HAS 850HP THAT RAN ABOUT (10) 10.01`S THAT I SAW HIM RUN LAST YEAR.
HE NOW HAS A 450HP NOS KIT ON IT TO RUN IN THE 9`S. HIS BEST RUN THIS WEEKEND WAS 9.485 AND HE HAD A MELT DOWN BECAUSE OF THE BAD AIR WE HAD."
He has 1300HP and is running 9.5's, that is impressive.
I know a couple of jets with less power probably around 1250hp running 7.40-7.70's at 130+ mph.
Is everybody back there racing HYDRO's?
LS

Leon
07-11-2001, 01:30 PM
Son, I really hate to do this to you, but this is a quote from you on June 30, 2001 "You want #`s I just mad a pass Thursday night at about 8:00pm cst 98.65mph for your info that is 10.09sec in the 1/4, ok are you happy? I`m only going to race it at a speed of 80mph-12.0sec"
Then today JULY 11, 2001 YOU SAID THIS "I NEVER SAID THE BOAT WOULD RUN 80 @ 12.0 .....READ.."
Well son I read alright and you aint making no sense. you just said 12 days ago what you said today that you never said. Now don't go erasing nothing now either ya hear cuz I done got it down in a copy and paste for all the world to see.
Leon

Leon
07-11-2001, 01:39 PM
One more thing This is what you said to member HB jet on page 1 of the berkley vs dominator topic,
"You must have a 80mph bass boat to talk that TRASH to people like you do.I would bet that I could take out my big block and put in a small block and still out run you."
Sounds to me like if he had an 80 mph anything he'd be whooping the pants off your 75 mph rig wouldn't he? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/eek.gif
Oh thats right you was running 12.0 at 80 mph. I got it now. 13.44 at 75 mph. Im still puzzled as all hell how 5 mph equals 1.4 seconds of lost time. Now if it was 12.0 at 80 mph, how come today if it is mid 80's it only goes 12.5? This is your quote from above. "THE BOAT WAS RUNNING IN THE MID 80`S THAT WOULD PUT THIS BOAT IN THE MID 12.`S...OK...."
Why did the mph go up but the e.t. slowed down?
Another thing: You said this today "It takes about 900hp to put a jet boat in the 9.`s"
Yet this Mike guy has 850 hp and went 10.01. Now he upped the horsepower to 1300 and went 9.4. How are you gonna run 9.0 by adding 50 more hp than he had when he went 10.01?
[This message has been edited by Leon (edited July 11, 2001).]

Jetboatguru
07-11-2001, 01:56 PM
Leon, you need to brush your tooth and start figuring your math out a little better. Radar detectors are way more accurate than the timing systems of IHBA or SDBA. It only takes an inch of variance to throw of numbers on a timing system. The radar that Slowboat used was probably very accurate. step away and buy a seat in the bleachers and watch Slowboat storm to the finish line.

Jim
07-11-2001, 02:06 PM
Slow boat you don't need 35% MORE HORSE POWER TO BEAT PROP BOATS, I have 850hp 430lb cp hull I'm the current points leader in the 8.50 bracket, All the other boats in the class are props,flats, hydro's and even blowers on them, you just need a good boat, good pump, good hardware and a good tuner. Jim

LS7
07-11-2001, 02:11 PM
His next question will be, Can you send me a picture of a tuner? I have never seen one before.
LS

Jim
07-11-2001, 03:07 PM
Slow Boat how could I know if you din't say you were running ndba, on page 2 the only one you mentioned was IHBA, you better remember what you have said, also out here at NJBA if you run your 10. second boat in the 12. second class you will get caught sandbagging, we build a motor to run that class not a loose foot. take a vacation come on out and run with us, I'll let my daughter run the ski boat in your class, it only has about 475hp but it ran 12.05 at 87.96 at NJBA see ya Jim

Jim
07-11-2001, 03:14 PM
PS. just to show you I'm not partial the pump is, intake Dom, suction Dom.shaft Dom, empeller aggr. wr aggr. bearing aggr,bowl flowed berk,droop At, nozzle berk race. Jim

Jim
07-11-2001, 03:14 PM
PS. just to show you I'm not partial the pump is, intake Dom, suction Dom.shaft Dom, empeller aggr. wr aggr. bearing aggr,bowl flowed berk,droop At, nozzle berk race. Jim

ChetCapoli
07-11-2001, 08:26 PM
Hey leon,
you couldnt be HBJet brother or father or something? You posts are very similiar. Your just lacking all the folly faces he uses.
BTW, HBjet...did ol' jim there say he's the current leader in the 8.50sec bracket and runs some aggressor internals or something like that??? hmmmm.... Let me know if i'm speculating again ok.
Chetspec

Jim
07-11-2001, 09:15 PM
My race boat is all berkely, my ski boat has aggressor parts in it. Jim

Leon
07-11-2001, 09:26 PM
I have no relation to anyone here that I know of. Let me ask you, are you a relative of slowboat? Cuz son you the next one in line on that not making any sense list.

Eat me & die
07-12-2001, 08:08 AM
looks like a hole lot of fast want 2 b`s to me. I only see one racer in this forum ( slow boat) the rest of you are want to b`s so shut up!!!! point made....

LS7
07-12-2001, 08:28 AM
troll

Leon
07-12-2001, 10:50 AM
Gollee I wonder who that member is? Hea eat me and die: I see that jim is also a racer besides you, errr I mean slowboat. If the rest wanted to B racers, they probably would B. Tell slowboat to come back and answer the questions at hand next time you see him. Ya'll have a nice day.
Love Leon
[This message has been edited by Leon (edited July 12, 2001).]

mister460
07-12-2001, 10:56 AM
Nice e-mail address Eat Me! Sounds like you have alot of free time on your hands!

Blown509Liberator
07-12-2001, 11:05 AM
Jim your no longer a racer now.lol
your guys are to much

Jetboatguru
07-12-2001, 01:49 PM
Eat me and die, I mean slow boat, Please please please take a good look at yourself in a mirror. Tell me what you see. Are you proud of that image? Because I don't know what you look like but all I can picture is an angry man with a jacked up Hoopty jet hydro. Why would you even try to defend such a hybrid vessel? It is nice to be different but give me a break. You are the only one in the country that races a jet hydro so you are different. But all the BS that you dish out is down right comical. You are challenging the world to race you. If racing in the 13 second bracket is your goal than you are smarter than we give you credit. But if you are trying to get into the 9's or even the 10's then you are pissin up a rope. Point made!!!!!!!!!!

froggystyle
07-12-2001, 03:01 PM
You guys are missing the point. Of course "Eatmeanddie" is "Slowboat", but he said that was his last post, and couldn't re-neg on his deal with us.
"looks like a hole lot of fast want 2 b`s to me. I only see one racer in this forum ( slow boat) the rest of you are want to b`s so shut up!!!! point made...."
That's like writing yourself an anonymous invitation to the prom! Or, his schitsophrenic alter personality's login... "fastboat110" was taken.
P.S. Slowboat/E.M.A.D., I am not a wanna-be. I spend my water-weekends going fast, posing chicks, and knockin' boots. I have less than zero desire to go "hold your rope" Plus, if you sandbag me on the river, you will get nothing but a hydro full of roostertail. Try me.
You'll find me a timezone left, if you ever want to come on out.

froggystyle
07-12-2001, 04:47 PM
By the way, LS7... ROFLMAO. Big time.

Jim
07-12-2001, 06:19 PM
Froggy your right there is only one racer here but its not slowboat he is just on the learning curve to say it nicely, but I guess you think you are, how fast are you 100, 110, 120,??? O'ya you will never know because you will never hold onto a rope.Bring it out to the NJBA race in sept. you can race it for $50.00. I might be able to bring my ski boat out to the river labor day,I,ll pully up for you. Jim

ULTRA28
07-12-2001, 06:30 PM
I don't think that Froggy thinks he's a racer, I just think he knows he's pretty fast and doesn't like the way some people have been acting around here, but I definatley would not take Jim up on his offer to race Froggy, I've seen him run and he is the ONLY racer I know of in here that is currently racing.

SPECTRABRENT
07-12-2001, 07:44 PM
FRoggy,
Im sure you have a fast boat, but river fast ait the same as drag race fast. Jim runs mod jet & 8.0 sec. brackets his boat Caution II is fast. He does have a 100 mph "ski boat" and it is for real.
What motor & jet are you running in your Ultra?
SpectraBrent

froggystyle
07-12-2001, 08:46 PM
No, Jim. What I said was I have no interest in racing in a sanctioned event. I run my hardest at the river, and if I break, I go on the trailer. (One of the reasons you always see me camped upstream of my trailer!) I'm not even saying I'm fast. 'Cause I know for sure that for every turd in a blown Daytona like me there is someone lurking on the sandbar with a normally aspirated Daytona running 137 on the bottle! (MH) I make no claims. My point is, If you sandbag me at the river (a cheesy move anyway) You'll just end up wet. It is all heads up and for fun out there. Not to mention the fact that I have seen some boats at the river that are running just as hard as most at Red Bluff. I am positive that there is sub 8 second boats out there. Regardless, I don't want to spend my weekend at an event, I want to spend it with my buddies at the river. I don't have the money or time to go searching for ET. I have loads of fun doing my thing.
As for my new Ultra, it is hardly a race boat, but it will have a 509 Merlin on the bottle, and a brand new set back A impeller Berk. Should run pretty strong. I'll take the Pepsi challenge with anyone on a DB Drag though! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
(For those of you who are in the dark right now, a DB drag is a "race/competition" to determine who has the loudest SPL (sound pressure level) with a stereo) That is where a lot of lunch money went.

Leon
07-12-2001, 09:03 PM
OK the real slowboat cannot post anymore because of the deal he made. Hopefully eatmeand die will have all of the answers to the remaining questions about the raceboat as listed above then we can move on. We are all counting on you son (eatmeanddie) so come back and straighten this mess out.

Eat me & die
07-13-2001, 08:07 AM
Leon Your a dork. When you get a boat come out to the races and I`ll show you how fast a boat can run.
JETS SUCK you dork

Leon
07-13-2001, 08:28 AM
Well top of the morning to you Slow---- errr I mean eatme and die. Glad you made it back. A DORK! I hadn't heard that word used since 3rd grade. That's cool son. I figure I'll start using it again right away. Some guy cuts me off in traffic today, I'll scream DORK! Now back to these contradicitons, ya'll got any answers yet? I do have a boat. Funny thing is when i joined up these here forums, now this is gonna make you laugh, I damn near was fixing to buy me one like yours. It's down in Texas a Sanger jet hydro. All these nice people here told me that was not the thing i otta do. I have an old unknown make jet boat. Nothing fancy 47 mph and real heavy but she is sound. I'll let you know slowboat when i get my new rig. money is in the bank ready to go. I live in OK so when I get together I'll give you a run for your money. Way i see it 100 mph is about the best that rig of yours will ever do. Have a nice day now ya hear.....Love Leon
PS don't be a stranger.

Uncle Fester
07-13-2001, 08:46 AM
I don't really know if you can call yourself a racer if you don't actually have the sack to drive a race boat. A person that owns a race boat just does that (owns it) is nothing more than a money man. The guy who puts his ass in the seat and puts it on the line is the one who is the racer. After a pass the owner wipes the boat down and asks the driver if he is OK after getting spit out of 3 straight times because the boat isn't safe. The driver has to dry himself off and get ready to get thrown out of it next pass. Isn't that right JIM?

RiverDave
07-13-2001, 08:53 AM
Hostilities, hhhhmmmmm http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/tongue05.gif now doesn't that little guy make you feel better? I think that maybe you guys had better mellow a little bit, I know that Viagra can get you a little excited but c'mon now, if you look at YOURSELVES it's embarrassing. Your gunning for some guy that your never going to meet, whom may or may not even own a boat! (That thought ever cross your mind?) I can tell you exactly why his MPH are little funny relative to ET's. People (even you) shave a 10th here and add a MPH there, he just did it a couple of times and it happens to be on record becuase of computers. If this was some drunken bar jibberish you'd all be the best of friends becuase none of you guys would remember the exact ET or MPH that he said and you would be happy to find somebody with the same interests as yourself. So why don't you just have a beer and relax.
Hey Froggy, I'll give you a shot on the DB Drag, I'll probably lose but unlike alot of competitive types it's just for shit's and giggles. (I must warn you though 2 kicker 12's and 6 6X9's http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif )
RiverDave
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited July 13, 2001).]

MrsFroggystyle
07-13-2001, 09:12 AM
You're on! I'll see you on the 3rd, eh? I'm bringing over my new bud Hounddog to take a ride in the new boat, so we are expecting to see damn near everyone at the regatta, huh? Guys, you gonna be there?

Jim
07-13-2001, 09:56 AM
Uncle Fester, why don't you use your own name while you are trying to stab me in the back. First of all the boat wasn't unsafe, you take your foot off the gas at 115mph plus in a jet boat and see what happens. someone turned the injector bypass around backwards witch kills the motor when you let off the gas. I put a rachet in the next race,Second I've driven circles and drags for 15years, I've been (((spit out))) more times than you can count on your fingers and toes, I don't have anyone on the beach telling me what to do for next round, set up , tune etc. thats me, you can't drive and whatch the boat run. anywat thats enough explanation for someone who hids behind an alias. Jim

RiverDave
07-13-2001, 11:22 AM
I just don't think there is any hope for you guys. Soon enough you'll be sitting in the rocking chair talking about how you met Gale Banks once or something. Actually you'll probably be talking about how your boat broke the sound barrier. Either way you guys are miserable to be around so I'm outta here. One last thing V-Drives and I/O's are the only way to go. (No offense Froggy)
RiverDave

H4215
07-13-2001, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna be there MrsFroggystyle, and thanx for the kind words. I hope you guys are happy, because of the heated discussions occurring here RiverHed is never coming back. You guys have taken sh*t stirring to a new level. Don't make me bring out the real slow boat, a 1988 21'Playcraft with a fully stock Evinrude 150, I roll up on the rope and all the boats wimper and scatter. Kayaks beat me to the line, but I've got 6 full coolers. Come by after all the racing and have a beer.

mister460
07-13-2001, 01:53 PM
But isn't that what all this sh*t is really about? Sex, Beer, and Things That Go Vroom? Hope everyone can forgive everyone else and have fun on the weekends. Cause I know next weekend I'll be in Polson MT cruisin' for chicks with my cousin and my buddy Mike. And of course blowin' the gunwhales off of every Bayliner Capri with a Force 125!!! Yeah!!! (That was supposed to be a joke.) Anyway, keep up the entertaining exchanges!

Eat me & die
07-14-2001, 09:28 AM
Leon You are just so Boss!!!!
Doggystyle I want you to bear my kids. I think I love you.

Leon
07-14-2001, 11:29 AM
what? I thought I was a dork. mister 460 if the real slowboat would come back and answer the questions the entertaining exchanges would still be going on around here. i guess the party is over and we all must go on wondering.

TinMan57
07-15-2001, 08:50 PM
Eat Me, Do you race with a white PGF with BIG numbers?

Eat me & die
07-16-2001, 09:14 AM
No; I race a blue bass boat with small numbers

Leon
07-16-2001, 09:25 AM
Tinman....Eatmeand die is slowboat001. he made a deal that he will not post and he is a man of his word so he is now eatmeanddie.

Eat me & die
07-16-2001, 03:48 PM
Leon you are so smart ! I think I love you too! you are so right I`m slow boat.ha ha ha dam your good. why didnt you race this weekend leon ? OH you say "I dont have a boat" I see.when you get one I`ll show you how fast a flat is.Jets (((((((SUCK))))))))
Hey jim get wet yet? he he he ha ha ho ho I think you need to do what slow is doing and slow down a little tell your boat is safe at those speeds. Now that takes a real racer to think about safty first.Just think about it the next time you go out and look at the man next to you, do you realy want to kill him just to go fast! I hope not.Its cool that you can go 120 or 130 but if you cant be safe doing it then Dont do it! Remember safty 1st. Then let it all hang out. Oh yea and stay in the boat it helps to win that way.
[This message has been edited by Eat me & die (edited July 16, 2001).]

Dimarco Kid
07-16-2001, 05:32 PM
I thought I would like to come out west to race my P/E hydro with you guys this fall. Can anyone here tell me if the rest of the racers are as childish as these guys? I think I'll just come to visit now. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Your loving EAST COAST DRAG BOAT RACER
Dimarco Kid

Uncle Fester
07-17-2001, 09:34 AM
Jim needs to step up like he gots a pair of nuts.

Eat me & die
07-18-2001, 02:53 PM
MR east coast racer there is not anyone on this fourm that races the west coast, just some that want you to think they are racer`s.Most of these guys are just big talking, shit start-n-punks that can only run their boats about 50 or 60 mph but they use those (gps) so they say they go 70 and 80.. lol... NOT..Hell old fat far say`s his gps on his water bike said 70 he knows that aint right...but these want to b retards say its right on. If I were you man I would go out there and run the real racers, They aint like that and you know that !

Blown509Liberator
07-18-2001, 04:07 PM
hahahaha
EATME&DIE/Slowboat...whatever... you crack me up...

Leon
07-18-2001, 05:42 PM
509 he has everyone here crackin up. I made a deal for slowboat on the spankin a v drive topic. You scamper along and tell slowboat about it eat me and die, and come tell Leon what he says son.

Eat me & die
07-18-2001, 07:58 PM
Leon "he told me to tell you to get a boat!"
If you don`t have a boat then what the hell are you doing on here? When you get one, that is if you have the money to get one don`t get a JET thay ((((((((SUCK)))))))

timitunnel
07-18-2001, 09:20 PM
If any of u trash talkers were realy winners???? u wouldn't talk about how fast u were but how u gave the guy who almost beat u a beer because he spent all his money on getting to the race!(Sorry thats how u make a friend,wrong forum!) enjoy the race! Tim