PDA

View Full Version : SPAM-table and chairs etc.

phebus
12-26-2004, 12:20 PM
If anyone that will be in Havasu this week needs a kitchen table with four chairs, I have one for sale. Only $50.- The table has light oak top with white tile inset, the legs are white. It is rectangular. The chairs are light oak spindle back chairs. The chairs are new, and cost me $40.- each, the table is in great shape. I will be in Havasu from late tomorrow until New Years Eve. Havasu # 928-855-8098 cell 949-636-1191.
I also need to get rid of a foosball table. It is a full size bar type in great shape that is free to the first person that comes to get it. I need the garage space.

voodoomedman
12-26-2004, 03:08 PM
If anyone that will be in Havasu this week needs a kitchen table with four chairs, I have one for sale. Only $50.- The table has light oak top with white tile inset, the legs are white. It is rectangular. The chairs are light oak spindle back chairs. The chairs are new, and cost me $40.- each, the table is in great shape. I will be in Havasu from late tomorrow until New Years Eve. Havasu # 928-855-8098 cell 949-636-1191.
I also need to get rid of a foosball table. It is a full size bar type in great shape that is free to the first person that comes to get it. I need the garage space.
Pics? We are going up Thursday through Sunday to setup the new vacation house and buy furniture and stuff. If you have pics I can show it to the women and see if they want that kind of table.

phebus
12-26-2004, 03:31 PM
When I get there tomorrow, I will take some pics and post them.

phebus
12-26-2004, 03:52 PM
The table is just like this one, and approx. 3'x5'. The chairs are different, as they are all light oak in color without the white, and the backs are a little different design. I will take photos of the actual set tomorrow, and post them, but this is an idea of what it looks like.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/17534145_9-med.jpg

Ivan Dan
12-26-2004, 07:26 PM
I would like the foosball table.....I wasn't planning to be up there until Wednesday or Thursday though. Any chance you would save it for me? :D

phebus
12-26-2004, 07:56 PM
You want it, you got it. First come , first served. Customer service is our motto. All kidding aside, yes I'll save it for you. Call me when you get in town, I am on the south side.

Ivan Dan
12-26-2004, 08:03 PM
You want it, you got it. First come , first served. Customer service is our motto. All kidding aside, yes I'll save it for you. Call me when you get in town, I am on the south side.
I'm on the southside too.....Oro Grande and Saratoga! PM me your #

Ivan Dan
12-26-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm on the southside too.....Oro Grande and Saratoga! PM me your #
Nevermind its on your original post DUH

phebus
12-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Were off Jamaica between Corvair and Saratoga. Real close, and now I just found out my daughter has to work tomorrow, so we are now going out Tuesday morning. Call me when you come into town, and we'll set something up.
Rick

Ivan Dan
12-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Were off Jamaica between Corvair and Saratoga. Real close, and now I just found out my daughter has to work tomorrow, so we are now going out Tuesday morning. Call me when you come into town, and we'll set something up.
Rick
Rick~
Yes we are very close! Will do! I might try to get outta here sooner so I will give you a call when I make it up there.
You guys are more than welcome to cruise over on Friday night for the party as well. I can give you more details if you are interested when we meet up to get the table.
Dan

Newcastle
12-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Dan, that's too funny...I was just telling Lynn tonight about the foosball table and was gonna see if your bro could grab it for me while he was out there for New Years. Like Lynn said, ya snooze ya lose. Enjoy Biatch :hammerhea

Ivan Dan
12-27-2004, 12:06 AM
Dan, that's too funny...I was just telling Lynn tonight about the foosball table and was gonna see if your bro could grab it for me while he was out there for New Years. Like Lynn said, ya snooze ya lose. Enjoy Biatch :hammerhea
If you are ever allowed to come out and play on the weekends you are more than welcome to use it all you want. :D

Squirtin Thunder
12-29-2004, 03:48 AM
Thank you.
Jim