PDA

View Full Version : Flatbottom clubs ?

72 Hondo
12-26-2004, 01:17 PM
I´m looking for any clubs close to Lake Havasu, Please IM me or send me an E-mail to gary.hagan@comhem.se
THANKS, GARY

Hud
12-27-2004, 06:57 AM
Sweden, wow thats a way's off!!!

waterwitch
12-27-2004, 08:19 AM
Don't know of any...
but we could start one. :D

GofastRacer
12-27-2004, 08:49 AM
That's not a bad idea!.. :)

72 Hondo
12-27-2004, 09:04 AM
My home is Lake Havasu City, I´m here working far Caterpillar. also my wife is Swedish but, I will be flying in for Classic Boat Beach Bash and then moving back to Havasu shortly after my 3 month vacation, So if you guys want to start one then lets do it !

WaterBox
12-27-2004, 09:16 AM
:idea: Hmmm! That could be Fun. Let's hear some Idea's

Moneypitt
12-27-2004, 09:53 AM
I have an idea, he could post some pictures of his wife, you know, so we'll know her if we see her around the club meetings..................MP

WaterBox
12-27-2004, 10:00 AM
I have an idea, he could post some pictures of his wife, you know, so we'll know her if we see her around the club meetings..................MP
M-P Your such a DOG :rolleyes: But pic's would be good :D

coolchange
12-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Sorry, I don't think I would want to join a club that would have me as a member!

Beautiful Noise
12-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I don't think I would want to join a club that would have me as a member!
Neither would we :cool: :)

dmontzsta
12-27-2004, 11:42 AM
lol

72 Hondo
12-27-2004, 01:12 PM
You guys wanted a picture, She said put it on the reply. And I think that the best place to get this club off the ground whould be Classic Boat next year. I not sure how to do this but I`m triing.

WaterBox
12-27-2004, 01:18 PM
You guys wanted a picture, She said put it on the reply. And I think that the best place to get this club off the ground whould be Classic Boat next year. I not sure how to do this but I`m triing.
Damn,,,, Your a lucky man!! I'll JOIN.. :eat: :D
You are doing just fine keep up the good work.. :p

78Southwind
12-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Gary
I still have those naked ones if you want to buy them. :eek:

DUCKY
12-29-2004, 11:29 PM
There is a guy here in town that tried to get something like that going. The club was called "Flatties" and the guy's name is Jeff. I know his wife used to frequent this site. They have a DiMarco. Maybe they'll pop up...
Hey wait a minute... Is that waterwitch (above) that I was thinking of? New Boat?

72Hallett
12-29-2004, 11:36 PM
My home is Lake Havasu City, I´m here working far Caterpillar. also my wife is Swedish but, I will be flying in for Classic Boat Beach Bash and then moving back to Havasu shortly after my 3 month vacation, So if you guys want to start one then lets do it !
Nice to see you on the boards. Thought you might become one of those long time lurkers. Are you trying to exclude your buddies from the club just because there boat bottoms aren't flat? Great to hear from you and we'll see you at the C4B if not before.

waterwitch
12-30-2004, 08:40 AM
There is a guy here in town that tried to get something like that going. The club was called "Flatties" and the guy's name is Jeff. I know his wife used to frequent this site. They have a DiMarco. Maybe they'll pop up...
Hey wait a minute... Is that waterwitch (above) that I was thinking of? New Boat?
Yep, New Boat. We just got it in
October. (and LOVE it)
That's us... Nothing ever got started.
The sticker on our dually is from Vegas,
that is where we first got the idea from.
We are up for a club anytime someone
wants to start.
(no stupid meetings, and no bs though)
Just Boats, and Beer.

Beautiful Noise
12-30-2004, 08:47 AM
.We are up for a club anytime someone
wants to start.
Traci,I'm thinking(ouch)that they want you to start the club :messedup: :D

waterwitch
12-30-2004, 09:27 AM
well... If everyone was
serious, Let's see who would want to.
You can either pm me, or we can
do a sign up sheet on here.
Let's get some ideas rollin'
1. Jeff and Traci (Waterwitch)

72 Hondo
12-30-2004, 11:25 AM
I have an idea, Why don´t we pick a weekend and a beach after classic boat, tell everyone the date and place, then sit back and see what happens.

72 Hondo
12-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Nice to see you on the boards. Thought you might become one of those long time lurkers. Are you trying to exclude your buddies from the club just because there boat bottoms aren't flat? Great to hear from you and we'll see you at the C4B if not before.
I swear I´m not triing to leave my buddies behind.

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 12:20 PM
Jeff
You even have the lingo down now (lurker). What have I created here? :220v: Tell your better half I am sorry. Now if we can get Ted to speak up once and a while we would have the whole crew on the boards. :cool:
Gary
Have you convinced you know who to move back to the states. You better do it soon before all the rivers and lakes dry up here in the western states.

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey Jeff and Traci
Does this boat look familar?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1676***boat_Nordic.JPG
I know the boat has changed hands several times after this picture but just incase you don't know your boat is in ***boats Jan. issue.

waterwitch
12-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Great picture!!!
Yes, we are fully aware that
the boat is in HB mag. We bought
oh.... about 5 copies. I can't even tell
you how excited we were.
The boat actrully only went from
Bill, to us. We will have it for quite
awhile.
How did you get that pic?

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 01:24 PM
Great picture!!!
Yes, we are fully aware that
the boat is in HB mag. We bought
oh.... about 5 copies. I can't even tell
you how excited we were.
The boat actrully only went from
Bill, to us. We will have it for quite
awhile.
How did you get that pic?
I think Derek was the owner before Bill. Wish I had a better picture for you but I think that is the only one I have. I was at the shoot with about 10 other boats. My boat is the yellow Southwind in the Nov/Dec issue.

waterwitch
12-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Yep your right, Derrick was
the owner, and also the one who
painted the boat.
Do you have any pics of your boat from
the photo shoot? I didn't buy that month.

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 02:35 PM
I know some girls with no ass that would be perfect for this club... :D

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Yep your right, Derrick was
the owner, and also the one who
painted the boat.
Do you have any pics of your boat from
the photo shoot? I didn't buy that month.
Here's one same girl just different Bikini.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1676Southwind_***boat5.jpg

72Hallett
12-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Jeff
You even have the lingo down now (lurker). What have I created here? :220v: Tell your better half I am sorry. Now if we can get Ted to speak up once and a while we would have the whole crew on the boards. :cool:
Gary
Have you convinced you know who to move back to the states. You better do it soon before all the rivers and lakes dry up here in the western states.
Jerry,
We'll just keep the pressure on Ted. He'll need another activity once football season is over.

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Jerry,
We'll just keep the pressure on Ted. He'll need another activity once football season is over.
This thread has been officially Hi-Jacked please remain calm and no one will get hurt.
I guess Ted doesnÂ’t know how to multi-task. I seem to have no problem Work/USC Football/Boats ok I wonÂ’t lie its more like USC Football and Boats. :D

AzDon
12-30-2004, 06:50 PM
I talked to a Jeff that was displaying a runnerbottom at the spring carshow. He had a White Dually with a "Flatties" Decal, but I'm thinkin the boat was white and silvers(?)
I'd be interested in starting something for v-drives ( I sold my flatbottom, though) I know about half a dozen locals that have flatbottoms...

waterwitch
12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
I talked to a Jeff that was displaying a runnerbottom at the spring carshow. He had a White Dually with a "Flatties" Decal, but I'm thinkin the boat was white and silvers(?)
I'd be interested in starting something for v-drives ( I sold my flatbottom, though) I know about half a dozen locals that have flatbottoms...
That's us again!
We won in our catagory for our dimarco at
that show.
We still have the dually.
We have a new boat now... Bright
Orange with flames. Really Bright!!
Jeff is my husband. (yep, I'm gonna
claim him!!) :D

Hondo78
12-30-2004, 08:40 PM
I´m looking for any clubs close to Lake Havasu, Please IM me or send me an E-mail to gary.hagan@comhem.se
THANKS, GARY
We're in! thats why we took out the URL WWW.Havasuflatties.com. The site is not complete as yet but it will have access to a local formal parts swap section, and local events, however informal or organized. We would sure like to meet more that the four people in town we have met so far, with fast and lean V-Drive & Jet boats. Also the shared information could help shorten my e-bay time searching for parts online, and spend more time in the water. I am stunned the lake and river is empty even on weekends in fall and winter, so let's do it. I even bought a Bridgeport mill so I don't have to drive to Phoenix and California for custom parts manufacturing and repair.
How about doing a swap-meet at Sara part on one Saturday a month, like I hear they did in the old days.
Hondo78 (Now sport'in a 427)
Roger and Diane, Havasu Newbies

Hondo78
12-30-2004, 09:02 PM
well... If everyone was
serious, Let's see who would want to.
You can either pm me, or we can
do a sign up sheet on here.
Let's get some ideas rollin'
You both ready to take names and start this thing, as owners of the Nordic Museum, and a Havasu boating club. I have taken out a URL WWW.havasuflatties.com just for this purpose, local information.
Sign us up Roger and Diane Matthewson Hondo78.
Happy New Year!

stix818
12-31-2004, 08:26 AM
Hey Hondo78 we live over here in Mohave Valley. If you need some parts let me know. My old man has a speed shop and gets parts at a competitive price. We also own a couple v-drives so we're ready to tear some water up!!!

72 Hondo
12-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Hey guy´s & girl´s HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Maybe I´ll let you know what its like since I´m 9 hours ahead of everyone.
Good luck & be safe...

Jeanyus
12-31-2004, 09:36 AM
I´ll put this as mildly as I can, O.K.
JET BOATS SUCK EVERYTHING !! Gas, weeds, rocks, sand, ski ropes ect. Have you ever noticed how much water that hose spicket shoots in the air and, how much waisted power that is, You have to stand on the gas pedal to get anywhere, It wont turn unless you rev the piss out of it and god forbid you lose power and slam into your camp becuase, you cant steer it. You can only pump so much water through that little hole. Fuel economy is a BIG ZERO. And by the end of one or two seasons your engine is smoking like a chiminy. Also if you have to worry about hitting sandbars you should stay on the lake...
Jet boats are like bad sexYour pump`in alot but, just not getting anywhere
I think I'll pass on joining your club.

WaterBox
12-31-2004, 10:49 AM
JET BOATS SUCK EVERYTHING !! Gas, weeds, rocks, sand, ski ropes ect. Have you ever noticed how much water that hose spicket shoots in the air and, how much waisted power that is, You have to stand on the gas pedal to get anywhere, It wont turn unless you rev the piss out of it and god forbid you lose power and slam into your camp becuase, you cant steer it. You can only pump so much water through that little hole. Fuel economy is a BIG ZERO. And by the end of one or two seasons your engine is smoking like a chiminy. Also if you have to worry about hitting sandbars you should stay on the lake...
Thank You for not wanting to join! It sound's like either you have a attitude problem, or you are disenchanted with your jet boat. No one said anything about it being a jet boat club, It's a Flatbottom club which generally refers to PROP Driven boats. Which maybe you should try. :wink: There is no better Attitude Adjustment than a Blast in a fast Flatbottom.. :D :D As I heard someone say, "Peddle to the metal till ya see GOD, then lift." :jawdrop:

Jeanyus
12-31-2004, 11:05 AM
We're in! thats why we took out the URL WWW.Havasuflatties.com. The site is not complete as yet but it will have access to a local formal parts swap section, and local events, however informal or organized. We would sure like to meet more that the four people in town we have met so far, with fast and lean V-Drive & Jet boats. Also the shared information could help shorten my e-bay time searching for parts online, and spend more time in the water. I am stunned the lake and river is empty even on weekends in fall and winter, so let's do it. I even bought a Bridgeport mill so I don't have to drive to Phoenix and California for custom parts manufacturing and repair.
How about doing a swap-meet at Sara part on one Saturday a month, like I hear they did in the old days.
Hondo78 (Now sport'in a 427)
Roger and Diane, Havasu Newbies
Please learn to read I did see the words jet boat.

waterwitch
12-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Wow!! Don't clump all of us together.
It's not fair. I have some great friends that
own a jet... What difference does it make?
Yes we tease back and forth... but for all of
us, it's just in fun!

Beautiful Noise
12-31-2004, 11:14 AM
but for all of us, it's just in fun!
I hate having Fun, I take this Very,Very Serious :messedup: :notam: :D

waterwitch
12-31-2004, 11:17 AM
I hate having Fun, I take this Very,Very Serious :messedup: :notam: :D
Yea!! Whatever... Don't you need to chrome
something???

Beautiful Noise
12-31-2004, 11:28 AM
Don't you need to chrome something???
Hmmmmmmm..............I was just think the same thing :D Traci,Did I miss a spot :confused: :smile:

dmontzsta
12-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Hmmmmmmm..............I was just think the same thing :D Traci,Did I miss a spot :confused: :smile:
I guess you are getting old, the eyes just are not working like they used to.
:boxingguy :idea:

waterwitch
12-31-2004, 01:10 PM
No No No.. Just playin'
Your boat is incredible..
Since yours is done, you can chrome
my parts! :D

78Southwind
12-31-2004, 01:39 PM
Jeanyus 72 Hondo is really not that bad of a guy he just has been living in Sweden to long. A Bayliner is considered a ***boat in Sweden and the girls can only wear bikinis for one month out of the year. So you can understand his frustration. For those of you that don't know the quote is actually from 72 Hondo just a different thread.
Watch your P's and Q's Gary a jetter may be towing you in this summer. Remember one thing half the jetters on this site would hand you your ass and do it all day long. Now stop the bullshit get back to Cali and put that Hondo back together. This is not a V-drive (flat bottom) vs. Jet thing it's a low freeboard vs. huge wake-boat thing.

72 Hondo
12-31-2004, 08:27 PM
Jeanyus 72 Hondo is really not that bad of a guy he just has been living in Sweden to long. A Bayliner is considered a ***boat in Sweden and the girls can only wear bikinis for one month out of the year. So you can understand his frustration. For those of you that don't know the quote is actually from 72 Hondo just a different thread.
Watch your P's and Q's Gary a jetter may be towing you in this summer. Remember one thing half the jetters on this site would hand you your ass and do it all day long. Now stop the bullshit get back to Cali and put that Hondo back together. This is not a V-drive (flat bottom) vs. Jet thing it's a low freeboard vs. huge wake-boat thing.
Hey, New years does´nt feel any diff from last year, And as for this wake thing, for your info flatbottoms fly over, not cut through.
To you guys 9 hours behind....HAPPY NEW YEAR from, The Hagan´s in Sweden!!!!!

Hondo78
12-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Hey Hondo78 we live over here in Mohave Valley. If you need some parts let me know. My old man has a speed shop and gets parts at a competitive price. We also own a couple v-drives so we're ready to tear some water up!!!
I am a few parts away from dippin the Hondo and seeing this area From The Water! Looking for a pan and pick up and water pump off cam.
Thanks
Hondo78

Hondo78
12-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Please learn to read I did see the words jet boat.
Jeanyus really, ponder how you feel about jets today, and then give Dr. Phil a call...
I thought the point was local club events, some fun, and heaven forbid shared local information about the river and lake, so thanks for your input and decision.
Hondo78

72Hallett
01-01-2005, 11:25 AM
72 Hondo,
I'll tow you in so you don't have to take that crap from Jerry.

78Southwind
01-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey, New years does´nt feel any diff from last year, And as for this wake thing, for your info flatbottoms fly over, not cut through.
To you guys 9 hours behind....HAPPY NEW YEAR from, The Hagan´s in Sweden!!!!!
Happy New Years guys!!! So you don't feel any different from last year are you sure? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676Gary_Theresa_NewYears-med.JPG
I'll remember what you said about flying over wakes when I see the wake board boats coming your way this summer. :eat: I think you said the same thing just before your outboard boat broke in half when you hit a big roller. :hammerhea

78Southwind
01-01-2005, 02:20 PM
72 Hondo,
Jeff
You have to put that boat back together before you can talk about towing anyone. :hammerhea But I am glad that you agree with me in the fact that someone will be towing 72 Hondo back to the beach this summer. :jawdrop:

72 Hondo
01-01-2005, 11:40 PM
72 Hondo,
Were going to have to tow Jerry just so he will keep up with us ha,ha,ha!

72 Hondo
01-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Happy New Years guys!!! So you don't feel any different from last year are you sure? :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676Gary_Theresa_NewYears-med.JPG
I'll remember what you said about flying over wakes when I see the wake board boats coming your way this summer. :eat: I think you said the same thing just before your outboard boat broke in half when you hit a big roller. :hammerhea
Let´s not bullshit Jerry...it was´nt from a little wakeboard boat,it was the Colorado Belle paddle boat. I´ll never do that again !!! from now on its early morning ski time and very late afternoon hot laps. If I have to go all the way to Havasu Springs for some peace then its worth it. I dont want my kids to become victoms to a boating accident. So maybe its good I own a flatbottom.

78Southwind
01-02-2005, 03:24 AM
Let´s not bullshit Jerry...it was´nt from a little wakeboard boat,it was the Colorado Belle paddle boat. I´ll never do that again !!! from now on its early morning ski time and very late afternoon hot laps. If I have to go all the way to Havasu Springs for some peace then its worth it. I dont want my kids to become victoms to a boating accident. So maybe its good I own a flatbottom.
I know I have been a victim of that paddle wheel boat myself itÂ’s not too fun getting swamped while tourists are waving at you and taking pictures. :crossx: Good luck trying to find peace any where in Havasu these days. You are better off running the Hondo on the river between Topock and Needles. If the river is high above Needles is also good.

72 Hondo
01-02-2005, 07:27 AM
I know I have been a victim of that paddle wheel boat myself itÂ’s not too fun getting swamped while tourists are waving at you and taking pictures. :crossx: Good luck trying to find peace any where in Havasu these days. You are better off running the Hondo on the river between Topock and Needles. If the river is high above Needles is also good.
I plan on running when everyone else is hung over, And then kickback with friends and watch the crazies beat themselves to death on each others wake trail. I think playing with my kids on the beach is more fun than shortening the life of my fiberglass or getting my boat swamped by a boat that belongs in Long Beach.

WaterBox
01-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Well so much for a FLAT BOTTOM CLUB THREAD :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Sucks

72 Hondo
01-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Well so much for a FLAT BOTTOM CLUB THREAD :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Sucks
Why is that?

WaterBox
01-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Why is that?
Well 72, You started this thread, What do you think about it so far? 58 post's and probably less than 10 has anything to say about a club, and less than that about trying to put anything together. I was hoping to hear a little more positive input wasn't you?? :) :argue:

Moneypitt
01-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Trying to form a flat bottom club, and speaking of Havasu in the same sentence is like trying to form a bicycling club in the French Alps...Get away from Havasu and all the barges that are a serious problem to flats, or any freeboard chalenged boat. There are several "***boat" groups that meet at various "social" events throughout the year along the river. Work around Parker at Bluewater, or La Paz, Red Rock. Needles Marina, just to name a couple of places that have the room to host "club" events. Another issue is liability. When you attach a name or organization to an event, there is a certain amount of responsibilty for the things that happen.......MP

72 Hondo
01-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Well 72, You started this thread, What do you think about it so far? 58 post's and probably less than 10 has anything to say about a club, and less than that about trying to put anything together. I was hoping to hear a little more positive input wasn't you?? :) :argue:
I think if we really get serious about this we can make some positive headway. My first problem is my boat, Theres alot to do. But, I whould really like this to happen one way or another. I live in Sweden for the time being but, moving back early next year. We need to appoint a person to take names & numbers through a private e-mail.

72 Hondo
01-02-2005, 11:04 AM
Trying to form a flat bottom club, and speaking of Havasu in the same sentence is like trying to form a bicycling club in the French Alps...Get away from Havasu and all the barges that are a serious problem to flats, or any freeboard chalenged boat. There are several "***boat" groups that meet at various "social" events throughout the year along the river. Work around Parker at Bluewater, or La Paz, Red Rock. Needles Marina, just to name a couple of places that have the room to host "club" events. Another issue is liability. When you attach a name or organization to an event, there is a certain amount of responsibilty for the things that happen.......MP
You have a point with the liability issue. I still think if everyone just got together for a "party" event it cant hurt, then go from there.

78Southwind
01-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I think it's time to get this thread back on course. It seems as though there are about 5 or 6 flat bottom boats that would be interested in starting up the club. That seems to be a good start. Hondo 78 has the rights to the website that may make this thing happen. So 72 Hondo and Hondo 78 make it happen. I will put up a starter list. Good Luck Guys
2. Gary and Theresa (72 Hondo) gary.hagan@comhem.se
3. Roger and Diane (Hondo78) WWW.Havasuflatties.com

Sanger D
01-02-2005, 01:30 PM
HHHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO :cool: I
live in bullhead and would F$#@!N LOVE to start a FREEBOARD CHALLEGED boat club.Or help in anyway I can,Its a bitchin idea. We cant have too many hot rod boat clubs.The more the better,the idea of a parts swapmeet is a great one too.Lets all talk about this over some brews at needles.I will write down some ideas,club names and shirt drawings.we that live in a couple 100 mile radious of each other could actually meet 2 or 3 times a month for boating or just to hang out and swap or sell parts and get pissed"drunk that is".Theres still a couple of places around here that are not noise challenged.pleas e give me a pm if you guys are seriuos.I,ll take care of the club logo, if you all like it.!!
Sanger D P.S add my name to the list!!,
if you,ll take a crazy ole f231k
like me. :messedup:

Moneypitt
01-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I know of a soon to be retired Pro Stock flat that most likely will become a river toy, AND he also lives in BHC..........I need to know more about these spots (around BHC) that are not noise challenged. We really sweat it trying to launch and test the racer local to BHC................Ray

scottys
01-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Circle Beach is one,We are welcomed by the CRIT authorities.

Sanger D
01-02-2005, 04:55 PM
any place you can find to launch above orbelow the AVI casino.You can run alot of other places too,as long as its after 5:30,the law is off the water.Justmake sure there are,nt alot of houses around on that part next to the water.I,ve run my boat with straight shorty bassetts,no water or baffles and so far so good.Just be smart about it,run where people arent goin to be to bothered.theres alot of river with no homes on it to run on.Right now of course its too low,but when it starts back up,scotty or I could show you some places to run ,we,er always lookin for someone to come out and play!!
Sanger D

72 Hondo
01-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Maybe its time to get rid of the ? mark on this thread..... and move on to bigger things. Who´s up for it ?, lets make the list !

78Southwind
01-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Maybe its time to get rid of the ? mark on this thread..... and move on to bigger things. Who´s up for it ?, lets make the list !
Looks like the flatties are sitting on their trailers this summer :cry: .

waterwitch
01-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Looks like the flatties are sitting on their trailers this summer :cry: .
Why is that???

78Southwind
01-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Why is that???
Just trying to get my buddy 72 Hondo motivated to finish what he started.

stix818
01-13-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm ready to go to my ol stopping grounds (circle beach) and play. Quite a few jet boaters that play at launch beach so they make it some what interesting at times. Anyways, whens the next board meeting??? I'll be off work for about three weeks starting next week so let conviene!!!

72 Hondo
01-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Hondo78 is going to get the web site up and running and as far as a time to meet, I wont be there until first week of July at best and with ½ a boat to boot. It sucks having to do this from here !!! Wish I could meet everybody. I think this will turn out GREAT ! And when you guys do meet up fill me in...

Sanger D
01-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey stix ,whats up lets hook up and throw a cold one down and get some times and locations down for spring and summer 10-4!!!Also I need to talk to you about some haed work from your pops,Is he real busy most the time?.also I need some info on a good machine shop in our areaI,ll try to give you a call this evening.
Sanger D

stix818
01-13-2005, 02:02 PM
Give me a hollar or I'll try and call you. I'll be going to the Laughlin leap tonight so I'll try and call before I head out. Are you going to the SCORE race this weekend?