PDA

View Full Version : Champange Jello Shots

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Well last nite just sitting around I decided to try Champange in my jello. :idea: I used Strawberry-Kiwi and OH MY GOSH... They are REALLY GOOD. I think I am going to try Rasberry next.... SOOOOOO Her454 GEt ready for NYE for lots of Jello shots :mix: :p By the way Her, it was really great seeing you again. Don't be a stranger :D

phebus
12-27-2004, 08:10 AM
Those sound like HURLO shots. I wouldn't think too many of those would feel real good the next day. I'll stick to vodka!!

Debbolas
12-27-2004, 10:44 AM
I may have to try that :idea:

Jordy
12-27-2004, 10:47 AM
I don't think those would have enough kick for T. She's more of an Everclear kind of Jello shot girl. ;)

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 10:55 AM
well it just so happens I have a $30.00 bottle of champagne at home....Think I know what I'll be doing with it.

Her454
12-29-2004, 09:09 AM
Well last nite just sitting around I decided to try Champange in my jello. :idea: I used Strawberry-Kiwi and OH MY GOSH... They are REALLY GOOD. I think I am going to try Rasberry next.... SOOOOOO Her454 GEt ready for NYE for lots of Jello shots :mix: :p By the way Her, it was really great seeing you again. Don't be a stranger :D
LadyRat- Had a BLAST spending Christmas Eve with you! Thanks for the Jello SHots...they are the BEST JELLO SHOTS I've ever had. Carlene and I wanted to go make some more last night.....................AND we were going to sneak over and take them ALL out of your fridge and leave a note.......THANKS FOR THE JELLO SHOTS...but it was storming out and we were in our jammies.....LMAO.....................

Her454
12-29-2004, 09:10 AM
I don't think those would have enough kick for T. She's more of an Everclear kind of Jello shot girl. ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I didnt think I'd like them either, but they are awsome!!!! :D

Jordy
12-29-2004, 09:14 AM
they are the BEST JELLO SHOTS I've ever had.
Whatever... Fine, I'll see to it that they're the only jello shots you get, as the jello nazis on this side of the mountain have just cut you off. ;) :rolleyes:
No jello for you. :cool:

Her454
12-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Whatever... Fine, I'll see to it that they're the only jello shots you get, as the jello nazis on this side of the mountain have just cut you off. ;) :rolleyes:
:hammerhea :2purples: :(

Party Cat
12-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Yup....NO Jell-O for you.....
and I even have a few dozen Watermelon ones in the fridge :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 11:36 AM
Yup....NO Jell-O for you.....
and I even have a few dozen Watermelon ones in the fridge :D
RUH ROH. :(

Jordy
12-29-2004, 11:37 AM
RUH ROH. :(
Told ya. ;)
Sorry our jello shots aren't good enough for her Highness anymore. :D :D :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 11:57 AM
Told ya. ;)
Sorry our jello shots aren't good enough for her Highness anymore. :D :D :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhh yours are still awsome....I just didnt think they would turn out very good with Champaigne and doubted my very talented friend.........so I had to let her know how good they really are...............trust me guys, you should try and make some...but PC's watermelon shots are still right up there at the top....:):):):) :D

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Oh we will still have real alcohol jello shots also but for NYE I thought we would do Champange also. We are going to make Rum & Coke jello shots and maybe some Hurrician jello shots ....Hmmmmmm what else can we make :rolleyes: :messedup:

Her454
12-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Oh we will still have real alcohol jello shots also but for NYE I thought we would do Champange also. We are going to make Rum & Coke jello shots and maybe some Hurrician jello shots ....Hmmmmmm what else can we make :rolleyes: :messedup:
Oh God, Im going to die. :cry: Dont forget I have to COOK New Years Day for a shi*load of people girl! ;)

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh God, Im going to die. :cry: Dont forget I have to COOK New Years Day for a shi*load of people girl! ;)
Don't worry Girlfriend.... I'll take care of you :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 12:30 PM
Don't worry Girlfriend.... I'll take care of you :D
heheheheheh thats what Im afraid of........................ :D

Jordy
12-29-2004, 12:30 PM
I just didnt think they would turn out very good with Champaigne
So you're a jello snob now??? :eek: :wink: :cool:
but PC's watermelon shots are still right up there at the top....
That's fine. Up at the top but not good enough for the jello snob. Don't worry, a note has been made that, in the event you show up for something (that's a big if), you will not be allowed to partake in the jello because we only want the best for you and don't want you to have to settle. :hammerhea :D :devil: :jawdrop: :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 12:38 PM
So you're a jello snob now??? :eek: :wink: :cool:
That's fine. Up at the top but not good enough for the jello snob. Don't worry, a note has been made that, in the event you show up for something (that's a big if), you will not be allowed to partake in the jello because we only want the best for you and don't want you to have to settle. :hammerhea :D :devil: :jawdrop: :D
Jello SNOB? Well I've been called worse I guess. :rolleyes: And I never settle. :rollside: