PDA

View Full Version : Nashvillebound............where are the pics?

jdogginla
12-27-2004, 12:25 PM
C'mon....you tease us with your visit to Trident, but I haven't seen you post your pics yets. :argue:

Lightning
12-27-2004, 12:45 PM
http://www.tridentboats.com/news/20/its_a_girl_boat/revolution_four.jpg
Here is a pic from the latest newsletter email that I received.

ROZ
12-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Holy crap the looks cool.... I didn't get my newsletter..... :confused:

NashvilleBound
12-27-2004, 01:37 PM
i dont have any pics of the E-Ticket.....I have to say its an incredible boat. One of Larrys customers took the time out of his day and used his boat. I guess the demo boat was down due to a missing seat....I didnt quite understand how that could hold us up but anyways......... The boat we went out on had 496 mags(I believe) not HO's, It ran VERY good, turn flat, dry.... the whole thing. If I was a single adult or a married couple without kids I would be aLL over it. But with kids I have needs of a swim step, tabs, pole.... several things that Larry just did not seem to want to do. And I can TOTALLY understand...his ride, as is, is Killler! Just not friendly to the things I need. Went to Advantage... its not the design I like...Magic's 28 is one of three I am considering.

NashvilleBound
12-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Holy crap the looks cool.... I didn't get my newsletter..... :confused:
You must have slipped to the "B" list. :D That picture does it no justice!! I will post some shortly..............

ROZ
12-27-2004, 01:45 PM
You must have slipped to the "B" list. :D That picture does it no justice!! I will post some shortly..............
I think I slipped of the list entirely :D
I do agree that pictures don't do justice toward how well it shows in person...