PDA

View Full Version : N.san diego auto detailers

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 06:22 PM
any know a good one?North sd,carlsbad.I just fired mine :rollside:

ROZ
04-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Have one of Toby's maids or butlers do it..

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Have one of Toby's maids or butlers do it..
I thought you were gonna say you were in the detail business now!!Someone will score ,all the girls at her work have nice cars,and they all need a detailer

JB in so cal
04-18-2006, 07:11 PM
I thought you were gonna say you were in the detail business now!!Someone will score ,all the girls at her work have nice cars,and they all need a detailer
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
at me homo,makes me nervous

JB in so cal
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
at me homo,makes me nervous
Wow! You sound like you have some river-dirty-poluted-air in your pie hole!

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:17 PM
everytime i go away,the shit talk starts,takes me week to catch up

TOBTEK
04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
im trying a new mobil guy Thursday...I'll let ya know. ALSO Tony @ WAXX IT in carlsbad is the greatest for customer service. He used to do alot of our cars at BMW. If you call and make an appointment, he will come to wifies work and pick up and deliver.... Dont remember his # but im sure 411 does.
Are we doing K1 wed's night?
ROZ..... whos the company to contact for SOLAR HEATing for the pool? HAD our first consultation tonight.... OUCH take it out of my BUTT :cry:

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:23 PM
im trying a new mobil guy Thursday...I'll let ya know. ALSO Tony @ WAXX IT in carlsbad is the greatest for customer service. He used to do alot of our cars at BMW. If you call and make an appointment, he will come to wifies work and pick up and deliver.... Dont remember his # but im sure 411 does.
ROZ..... whos the company to contact for SOLAR HEATing for the pool? HAD our first consultation tonight.... OUCH take it out of my BUTT :cry:
going?to your office or house?Does waxx it do cleaning at the office,not take the car?,,,fag,,,

JB in so cal
I rest my case!!

ROZ
You have a copy of the quote inc parts? PM me what the gouging is :D

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:25 PM
I rest my case!!
ummm,no K1 speed.Dont mistake it for ky either.

ROZ
04-18-2006, 07:25 PM
I rest my case!!
Yea, your CASE obviously hurt Toby's POCKET book.... Take it easy next time...

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:26 PM
You have a copy of the quote inc parts? PM me what the gouging is :D
wanna run the lines in 2 inch ,Tobys gerbil needs 3 inch,must be a GPM issue

Havasu Cig
04-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Lloyds in Car Country Carlsbad does good work. He is always very busy though so you need to make an appointment.