PDA

View Full Version : Now if I'd done it..........

Ziggy
12-27-2004, 08:06 PM
it would be a different tune in the house. Gripe, gripe, gripe! But since she didn't answer, its ok :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Next time the wife rags on me for not answering the phone :yuk: she will be softly reminded of the indiscretion :smile:

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 08:06 PM
it would be a different tune in the house. Gripe, gripe, gripe! But since she didn't answer, its ok :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Next time the wife rags on me for not answering the phone :yuk: she will be softly reminded of the indiscretion :smile:
Be careful buddy, may not be worth the reminder... :cool:

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't answer the phone very often, mr answers it all the time. He hates that I could care less who's on the phone calling and I hate it that evertime the phone rings he has to answer. :devil:
I have to agree with GJB though, may not be worth the reminder :frown:

Ziggy
12-27-2004, 08:14 PM
I'll keep that trump-card safely tucked away until just the right moment :cool: ---I have a way to make her laugh at her own goofs :rollside:
Ya see, she wanted me to call her but..................... :notam:

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 08:15 PM
I'll keep that trump-card safely tucked away until just the right moment :cool: ---I have a way to make her laugh at her own goofs :rollside:
Do you give lessons? I try that shit and somehow I am the one that seems to be wrong :hammer2:

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 08:16 PM
you sound like a wonderful hubby Zig,,your mrs is lucky

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Ya see, she wanted me to call her but..................... :notam:
your a smart man, keep it for the right time...

Ziggy
12-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Do you give lessons? I try that shit and somehow I am the one that seems to be wrong :hammer2:
Might be why I'm on my second marraige :D :D :D ---kidding. Its all in the timing and how its presented to her ;)
Thanks MrsDrmr---its a mutual feeling.

mike37
12-27-2004, 08:22 PM
all calls will be screened for approval before I can touch the phone

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Might be why I'm on my second marraige :D :D :D ---kidding. Its all in the timing and how its presented to her ;)
Thanks MrsDrmr---its a mutual feeling.
Timing? Hmmm....I do need to work on that.... :hammerhea

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 08:30 PM
Timing? Hmmm....I do need to work on that.... :hammerhea
wow, your still typing, I'm impressed :jawdrop:

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 08:38 PM
wow, your still typing, I'm impressed :jawdrop:
I just spit on my key board......I takes years of practice! Good thing I type all day at work! Now I am just a little slow!