PDA

View Full Version : #1 Hat

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Where's the #1 hat from CBBB4? Cyclone you still got it? All these badass guys with fast boats take it away from you? Are you bring it to CBBB5? You got to give us a shot at it. I think early Sunday morning that weekend we need to line up before the lake lice get out and run them bad puppies!! Budlight :D

cyclone
12-27-2004, 08:36 PM
I never even saw the hat. My engine ate up the distributor gear saturday morning and my boat spent the rest of the weekend on the trailer at cbbb 04.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-27-2004, 08:42 PM
I thought the red placecraft was your boat Cyclone? Who's was it then? Budlight :confused:

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 08:49 PM
That red boat was a southwind. And that guy with that Orange Daytona had I thought
Jim

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-27-2004, 08:52 PM
That guy with the orange daytona gave it to the red southwind [sorry] Budlight

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-27-2004, 08:54 PM
So who's got the red southwind? Budlight

Nucking futs
12-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Tom somthing.He hangs out at tom papps shop.He will be back.......

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 09:06 PM
But the red southwind didn't beat anyone

Nucking futs
12-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Ok...

Cs19
12-27-2004, 09:44 PM
The red southwind took it home for having the fastest LOOKING boat, I have a feeling there were faster boats there.

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 09:50 PM
The red southwind took it home for having the fastest LOOKING boat, I have a feeling there were faster boats there.
Tom said that it is just touching 90 !!!

cyclone
12-27-2004, 09:58 PM
The red southwind is owned by Tom Cress. It's in a recent issue of Hot Boat. At CBBB, it had been detuned and running under 100 mph. He's now running mid 9 second passes at 108-110 mph i think.

Cs19
12-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Thunder, yes it runs better than 90. Like mike said hes in the 9s way over 100. It runs good, and i know the driver is having lots of fun with it.

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 10:51 PM
The red southwind is owned by Tom Cress. It's in a recent issue of Hot Boat. At CBBB, it had been detuned and running under 100 mph. He's now running mid 9 second passes at 108-110 mph i think.
I see !!! I was just going on what Tom said at the Bash !!!
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 10:53 PM
But this is still the fact !!!
He needs to bring it back and prove he is that he is the baddest.
Jim

djdtpr
12-27-2004, 11:29 PM
oh i dont think it was the fastest.But he was one of the only ones that wanted to run in that nasty chopy water.Like stated earlier though that boat runs pretty good and consistantly runs well over 100.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-28-2004, 05:13 AM
But this is still the fact !!!
He needs to bring it back and prove he is that he is the baddest.
Jim
I agree. He got it by at least attempting to come out and race, and the water was REALLY ROUGH!!! That's why I think early Sunday morning, we should launch and have a shootoff for the hat!! We can warm up our boats and meet in the cove and pair off. Last man standing, [last boat floating] wins! Budlight :eat: :angry2: :D :idea:

Cs19
12-28-2004, 09:05 AM
But he was one of the only ones that wanted to run in that nasty chopy water.
This is true, he was makin passes in the rough stuff, not sure if we can call that a good thing or not, but yes he was all alone running in the rough. He deserved the hat.
I told them a few of us wanted to race for the hat Sunday morning and they wanted no part of it, they ended up going home Sun. morning. Maybe the hat was given away too soon?

flat broke
12-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Sorry guys, I have to put the clamp down on all this talk of racing at the CBBB. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RACING AT THE CLASSIC BOAT BEACH BASH
This get together, and others just like it are constantly living under the threat of a frivalous law suit. Because of this, I'm sure you can understand that we cannot condone, encourage, or be party to any racing at this get together. The CBBB is what happens within the confines of the lagoon at the Avi. If you want to go down the river and run against your buds, thats on your time, and you're responsible for your actions.
I don't mean to come off negative, because everyone probably knows, I like fast boats just as much as anyone posting in this thread. If anyone has any questions about this issue, please feel free to email me or PM me, and we can discuss this further in a non public environment.
Thanks,
Chris

Squirtin Thunder
12-28-2004, 10:59 AM
. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RACING AT THE CLASSIC BOAT BEACH BASH
I hear you load and clear !!!
Thank you for putting the event on.
Jim

Cs19
12-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Sorry guys, I have to put the clamp down on all this talk of racing at the CBBB. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RACING AT THE CLASSIC BOAT BEACH BASH
This get together, and others just like it are constantly living under the threat of a frivalous law suit. Because of this, I'm sure you can understand that we cannot condone, encourage, or be party to any racing at this get together. The CBBB is what happens within the confines of the lagoon at the Avi. If you want to go down the river and run against your buds, thats on your time, and you're responsible for your actions.
I don't mean to come off negative, because everyone probably knows, I like fast boats just as much as anyone posting in this thread. If anyone has any questions about this issue, please feel free to email me or PM me, and we can discuss this further in a non public environment.
Thanks,
Chris
Sorry Chris. I fully understand.
Do you guy's have the logo for CBBB 05 yet? Id like to print out some flyers and pass them out, if its ok with you guys.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-28-2004, 07:40 PM
WE DON"T WHAT TO RACE, we want some copairative tuning techinics! to see who can tune the best. Sorry Chris, no racing. Budlight :crossx:

moneysucker
12-28-2004, 08:02 PM
I agree. He got it by at least attempting to come out and race, and the water was REALLY ROUGH!!! That's why I think early Sunday morning, we should launch and have a shootoff for the hat!! We can warm up our boats and meet in the cove and pair off. Last man standing, [last boat floating] wins! Budlight :eat: :angry2: :D :idea:
Morning ends at noon still right? So, early would be 11 right? I don't like to wake up too early. And I have plenty of witnesses to testify that Money $ucker usually doesn't hit the water until 11. 2 boats driving side by side in the same direction is not a race. There is no finish line, anouncer or start line so it cannot be a race.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-28-2004, 08:06 PM
I've never seen two boats exactly side by side, so it can't be racing!!! :wink: Budlight

topfuel10
12-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Its not raceing its cruzing as fast as u can

flat broke
12-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Sorry Chris. I fully understand.
Do you guy's have the logo for CBBB 05 yet? Id like to print out some flyers and pass them out, if its ok with you guys.
Chris,
We don't have this year's logo finalized, but when we do, we can definitely drop some flyers over on Monrovia ;) It'd sure be nice to have Jack and Dave there to see the benefits of all the work they do.
Thanks,
Chris