PDA

View Full Version : Just how many of us drink Jack??

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:13 PM
one here! taint a thing better! c'ept maybe some shots of Cabo Wabo!!

Stupid Fast
12-27-2004, 09:16 PM
I did for years then he crossed the line....

BADBLOWN572
Take shots of Jack occasionally. Cant drink too much of it beause, for some reason, I turn into an A-hole when I drink too much of it. Only alcohol that makes me do that.

HOOTER SLED-
That used to be the drink of choice. I still like it. Lynchburg Lemonades the fav. Especially from Claim Jumpers. We used to mix Jack with cherry Kool-Aid back in the day.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
yes indeed

JetBoatRich
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Finished off the bottle Christmas afternoon :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Take shots of Jack occasionally. Cant drink too much of it beause, for some reason, I turn into an A-hole when I drink too much of it. Only alcohol that makes me do that.
You ain't the only one brutha. That shits the "devil juice".

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:19 PM
You poor bastards!! I'll knock a couple back for ya!.I never had that problem...everyone else around me turned into assholes..I just had to hold my ground :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-27-2004, 09:21 PM
You poor bastards!! I'll knock a couple back for ya!.I never had that problem...everyone else around me turned into assholes..I just had to hold my ground :devil: :devil:
Maybe you're just normally an asshole. ;) ;)

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:23 PM
GOT A F UCKIN PROBLEM WITH THAT???....er I mean yes, that is a possibility! unlikely.yet still a possibility :devil:

rrrr
12-27-2004, 09:24 PM
LMFAO...... I wouldn't wanna be out there in the mountains on a rig with a Jack-crazed Canuck on the loose and no wimmen....
Ruuuuuuuunnnnn!!!!! Run, Forrest, ruuuuuuuunnnnnn!!!!!!!
:D :D :eek: :eek:

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:26 PM
LMFAO...... I wouldn't wanna be out there in the mountains on a rig with a Jack-crazed Canuck on the loose and no wimmen....
no drinkin while i'm at work, even off shift :( and there are women in camp...just not ones youd consort with unless you had a pile of jack in ya..so the loop takes me nowhere :D

HOOTER SLED-
GOT A F UCKIN PROBLEM WITH THAT???....er I mean yes, that is a possibility! unlikely.yet still a possibility :devil:
Maybe you need some Jack to turn you into a nice guy and calm you down. :D

Stupid Fast
That Is about the funniest picture my mind could come up with.....I needed that! :D :D

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I used to try and drink it, but never could, it wasn't pretty. Finally figured out that bourbon is to sweet, makes for nasty hangovers.... :coffeycup

rrrr
12-27-2004, 09:28 PM
no drinkin while i'm at work, even off shift :( and there are women in camp...just not ones youd consort with unless you had a pile of jack in ya..so the loop takes me nowhere :D
LOL, it's Groundhog Day..... :D :D

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Maybe you need some Jack to turn you into a nice guy and calm you down. :D
I'm probably the mellowest dude on here! jack or no jack..ask Kim Hanson :D

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2004, 09:30 PM
had two on the flight back from Denver! my straight-over-rocks of choice, but yes, I can get REAL stupid on it! the Goose is my safe reguge....

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 09:31 PM
I love Bourbon. It is the only kind of Whiskey. :) Jack is awesome. Makers is very good and there are others but for being able to get it anywhere and being able to get cool Shirts and other cool Jack Crap the Black Label rocks. Got some single barrel downstairs. yummy. Gentleman Jack is smooth as molasses, I need to go get some.
And I agree Cabo Wabo is some fine tequila. Anything Cuervo sucks. Even the expensive Cuervo... Makes you sick.

hoolign
12-27-2004, 09:33 PM
I love Bourbon. It is the only kind of Whiskey. :) Jack is awesome. Makers is very good and there are others but for being able to get it anywhere and being able to get cool Shirts and other cool Jack Crap the Black Label rocks. Got some single barrel downstairs. yummy. Gentleman Jack is smooth as molasses, I need to go get some.
And I agree Cabo Wabo is some fine tequila. Anything Cuervo sucks. Even the expensive Cuervo... Makes you sick.
Cuervo is fricken swill!!! We like Makin Wabo Margs! :D

Midlife Advantage
12-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Now yer talkin, Single Barrel is the shit over rocks. I remember pulling into camp late one night at Bass Lake, everyone else was asleep, so I disconnected and parked the boat, climbed in, rolled out the bag and sat there drinking Single barrel over rocks for awhile and starin at the stars, hell of a peaceful moment. slept like a drunk until dawn when I woke up freezin on top of my bag...

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Now yer talkin, Single Barrel is the shit over rocks. I remember pulling into camp late one night at Bass Lake, everyone else was asleep, so I disconnected and parked the boat, climbed in, rolled out the bag and sat there drinking Single barrel over rocks for awhile and starin at the stars, hell of a peaceful moment. slept like a drunk until dawn when I woke up freezin on top of my bag...
Memories are great. Sometimes better than the actual moment. I think the best bourbon in the world is if they used the single barrel for gentleman jack. Single barrel is the best of the bunch and then if they ran it through the charcoal twice like gentleman jack. I'm salivating thinking about it.

hoolign
12-27-2004, 10:24 PM
Memories are great. Sometimes better than the actual moment. I think the best bourbon in the world is if they used the single barrel for gentleman jack. Single barrel is the best of the bunch and then if they ran it through the charcoal twice like gentleman jack. I'm salivating thinking about it.
I'll drink to that!

Moneypitt
12-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Ol' #7 jack is being cut down... :frown: ....was 86 proof, now 80 proof.....WTF...MP

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 10:35 PM
Ol' #7 jack is being cut down... :frown: ....was 86 proof, now 80 proof.....WTF...MP
I thought I was just crazy. That sucks. That's one reason why I like Jack so much. I'm tired of all these rums that are only in the 60's. Appleton is 86 though.

hoolign
12-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Right now Jack is 100 % and the only "proof" will ne the acher in the mornin.. :D

DECKKAT
12-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Guilty!

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 10:42 PM
I can't believe no Crown drinker's in here...

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 10:43 PM
I can't believe you just brought that Canatard whiskey into this Bourbon thread. :D

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 10:47 PM
I can't believe you just brought that canatard whiskey into this Bourbon thread. :D
Believe it... :D

hoolign
12-27-2004, 10:48 PM
I can't believe you just brought that canatard whiskey into this Bourbon thread. :D
Your a newbie... so Canatard is not allowed in your vocabulary yet! and capitilize when appropriate.. :messedup:

ronrob
12-27-2004, 10:51 PM
ever since my back surgery (s) i take two shoots of jack instead of those damn loritabs makes the pain go away and sleep like a baby

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Your a newbie... so Canatard is not allowed in your vocabulary yet! and capitilize when appropriate.. :messedup:
What are you talking about. Look at the post again. It's capitalized. :D I'll restrict my further use of the work until 1000 points but I had too. Were talking Jack. Straight up Bourbon and Sleek comes in with this blended Canadian stuff. Geez.

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 10:53 PM
Believe it... :D
Just razzing ya. I ain't trying to cause no drama.

hoolign
12-27-2004, 10:56 PM
What are you talking about. Look at the post again. It's capitalized. :D I'll restrict my further use of the work until 1000 points but I had too. Were talking Jack. Straight up Bourbon and Sleek comes in with this blended Canadian stuff. Geez.
Nice edit ( = 1 drink) :D
Crowns good..But I AM CANADIAN :p
and yes Kudos...we are talking JACK..Sleek...no drinks for you 1 year :D

hoolign
12-27-2004, 10:58 PM
ever since my back surgery (s) i take two shoots of jack instead of those damn loritabs makes the pain go away and sleep like a baby
great entrance....Jack shots for everyone! Kudos...and welcome!
:D

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 11:00 PM
..Sleek...no drinks for you 1 year :D
I'm startttting to shhhakkkeeee allreaaadddyyy..... :crossx:

hoolign
12-27-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm startttting to shhhakkkeeee allreaaadddyyy..... :crossx:
well OK sneak a tug .....
:hammerhea

voodoomedman
12-27-2004, 11:02 PM
Nice edit ( = 1 drink) :D
Crowns good..But I AM CANADIAN :p
and yes Kudos...we are talking JACK..Sleek...no drinks for you 1 year :D
Well I'd drink Crown before Cuervo. :D
I'm just not into blends but they are better than scotch. Blends are good for mixing.

hoolign
12-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Well I'd drink Crown before Cuervo. :D
I'm just not into blends but they are better than scotch. Blends are good for mixing.
we use Cuervo to start the fire....

Sleek-Jet
12-27-2004, 11:11 PM
well OK sneak a tug .....
:hammerhea
Thanks, I just did.... :D

hoolign
12-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Thanks, I just did.... :D
I'm supposed to be at work in bed right now.... :D I'm gonna tell her "well I tried for 1/2 an hour to wake you up..you musta been tired"..I love you and wanted to let you rest!"..betcha I get a lay back in the morn! :D mornin laybacks rule !!! :D

99 232 baja
12-28-2004, 05:48 AM
I am 5'10'' 180lbs , when I drink JACK I am 6'3'' 250lbs and bullet proof.One reason I stopped drinking JACK 18 yrs ago. Srictly BUD&BUD man.

RiverOtter
12-28-2004, 05:49 AM
one here! taint a thing better! c'ept maybe some shots of Cabo Wabo!!
We like to call it Jack Damage. :D

R.A.D.man
12-28-2004, 07:03 AM
It is my preferred drink but when they dropped the proof I decided to avoid it for a while. I reunited my old friend this Christmas Eve with my last of the original proof stuff and woke up a little slow on Xmas. Too bad they did not drop the price when they dropped the proof.

AzLakeLizard
12-28-2004, 08:08 AM
MARDONZI is a "Crown" drinker.. still remember one fine Martini Bash dress up gathering.. YIKES! He may have to share the story of drinking the bar dry!lol :jawdrop:

LicktySplitJr
12-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Jack daniels ahhhh, the drink of champions. On the rocks is the only way, bottle in one hand cup of ice in the other thats how we roll at the river :devil:

hoolign
12-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Not to chipper this morning ..let me tell you! :D

RiverOtter
12-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Tonight you should crack open a bottle of the Kickin Chicken :D

hoolign
12-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Tonight you should crack open a bottle of the Kickin Chicken :D
got company comming over so it'll be a wabo night..more to look forward to in the morning :cry:

HavasuDreamin'
12-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Anyone drink the Turkey? I like rare breed myself.
:smile:

hoolign
12-28-2004, 11:46 AM
been known to get into the Wild turkey on occasion

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2004, 11:47 AM
got company comming over so it'll be a wabo night..more to look forward to in the morning :cry:
How'd that layback wake-up go for you this morning??? :D

hoolign
12-28-2004, 11:49 AM
How'd that layback wake-up go for you this morning??? :D
not worth a shit!!

Stupid Fast
12-28-2004, 11:54 AM
I resemble that remark..... :sleeping: :redface: F'ing dogs got me up at 6:30....to say the least I was not in the mood to play.....They were... :burningm:

1978 Rogers
12-28-2004, 11:59 AM
How about Makers Mash?

1978 Rogers
12-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Makers Mark, what ever the hell its called.

RiverOtter
12-28-2004, 12:00 PM
That would be the Kickin Chicken.

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Evan Williams..... mmmmmm..... :D

PlyaPlya22
12-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I drink that shit like water!! :crossx:

hoolign
12-28-2004, 03:35 PM
I drink that shit like water!! :crossx:
I drink it like I drink anything else, Water, pop, milk, juice, Put the glass to my lips, tilt said glass.and let gravity take over! how do you do it?..as a matter of fact ..I'm practicing right now
:jawdrop: :D

voodoomedman
12-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Makers Mark, what ever the hell its called.
Makers Mark is very good. I posted that earlier.

voodoomedman
12-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Evan Williams..... mmmmmm..... :D
I'm going to assume your kidding. Especially because that cheap stuff is a Jack knock off. I'm going to send an email to Jack asking about this bs with dropping the proof.

Sportin' Wood
12-28-2004, 06:32 PM
oops! logged in under Jeff!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-28-2004, 06:33 PM
I guess I'm the only female in here that likes Jack. I thought for sure Her454 would pipe in here somewhere. Jack & coke is my drink of choice. I'm disappointed in the change from the original receipe, though, and am beginning to rethink my loyalties. I tried the Makers Mark on Christmas, and rather liked it. I'm suprised no one has mentioned Jim Beam on this thread. Personally, I don't like Jim, he smells skunky, but lots of people do. Crown burns going down, kinda like bile coming up.

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:40 PM
oops! logged in under Jeff!
I have had a few chicks say that
....Jeff

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Not "lodged in" . . . "logged in!" LOL

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Not "lodged in" . . . "logged in!" LOL
My bad

voodoomedman
12-28-2004, 06:51 PM
I guess I'm the only female in here that likes Jack. I thought for sure Her454 would pipe in here somewhere. Jack & coke is my drink of choice. I'm disappointed in the change from the original receipe, though, and am beginning to rethink my loyalties. I tried the Makers Mark on Christmas, and rather liked it. I'm suprised no one has mentioned Jim Beam on this thread. Personally, I don't like Jim, he smells skunky, but lots of people do. Crown burns going down, kinda like bile coming up.
When I was in Jamaica the pool bar ran out of Jack so rather than walk my lazy a$$ to one of the other bars I had the girl make me a Whiskey Sour with Jim Beam and it was a$$ terrible. Never again. Jack needs to go back to 86 proof or I will not be buying regular bottles. Only single barrel or Gentleman Jack. But it's expensive so it's only for special occasions.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Gentleman Jack is also 80 proof. Not sure about the single barrel. Anyone?. . . anyone?. . . anyone?

voodoomedman
12-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Gentleman Jack is also 80 proof. Not sure about the single barrel. Anyone?. . . anyone?. . . anyone?
Just checked one of my bottles. Single barrel is 94 proof.
I also just email JD asking about this crap of bringing down the proof on regular black label.

hoolign
12-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Just checked one of my bottles. Single barrel is 94 proof.
I also just email JD asking about this crap of bringing down the proof on regular black label.
THAT'S crap....holics unite
:D :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 08:52 AM
I guess I'm the only female in here that likes Jack. I thought for sure Her454 would pipe in here somewhere.
LMAO......sorry to disappoint you Ms Sportin Wood but I am strictly a beer drinker....and light beer at that............:) I cant drink Hard Liquor...makes me stupid. ;)

Mardonzi
12-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Absolutely, under no circumstances,, NO!!!! Projectile vomiting and the 5 day hangover results... Now, margaritas and tequila shots.... that's the ticket here...

a catered life
12-29-2004, 09:02 AM
i was a major jack and coke drinker and rum :crossx: but about 5 years ago switched over to the clears like vodka, goose, belevedre, stoli, absolute, and so on and have been the life of any party since thanks vodka

Sleek-Jet
12-29-2004, 09:02 AM
I'm going to assume your kidding...
Who, me????? :D

probablecause
12-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Knob Creek... enough said.
Plus, my girlfriend (Sancha) loves it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1838kk.jpg

Her454
12-29-2004, 09:27 AM
TRY some 99 BANANAS :D
My sister used some of that in her jello shots so I guess I DO have hard alcohol occasionally... :D

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-29-2004, 09:41 AM
My sister used some of that in her jello shots so I guess I DO have hard alcohol occasionally... :D
Hey Her..... How did you like the Champange Jello Shots ??? :supp: I hear you and Carlene ate them with a SPOON.. :rollside:

Her454
12-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Hey Her..... How did you like the Champange Jello Shots ??? :supp: I hear you and Carlene ate them with a SPOON.. :rollside:
Uhhhhhhhhhh..... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66850... I liked em but I wasnt going to mention the spoon part. :D

PlyaPlya22
12-29-2004, 10:36 AM
I drink it like I drink anything else, Water, pop, milk, juice, Put the glass to my lips, tilt said glass.and let gravity take over! how do you do it?..as a matter of fact ..I'm practicing right now
:jawdrop: :D
Either 80% Jack and the rest coke or I like to drink the single, gentlemen or masters straight up!

hoolign
12-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Either 80% Jack and the rest coke or I like to drink the single, gentlemen or masters straight up!
Good mixture....Jack and ice is my fav..well it was last night..I don't like it to much this mornin

voodoomedman
12-29-2004, 06:15 PM
Knob Creek... enough said.
I've heard it was good. I'll have to give it a try sometime.