PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Magic service

riverroyal
04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
and CLU and JULIE,perfect service,everything done on time and flawless.I have no problem speaking my mind on bad service,so I figured I should say a good thing!!!Thanks again guys

OutCole'd
04-18-2006, 07:42 PM
and CLU and JULIE,perfect service,everything done on time and flawless.I have no problem speaking my mind on bad service,so I figured I should say a good thing!!!Thanks again guys
Glad to hear it is ready to go! Dod you get that Teague 12 million installed?

Buster
04-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Yea, no joke. Clu is the bomb. I killed a impeller Thursday on the launch ramp. :cry: Pulled the sea water pump and called Clu, said he was swamped but bring it over. Took care of me in 15 min. Back on the water that afternoon. :)
Clu, Casey and the entire group over there always get it done. There the best.

JB in so cal
04-19-2006, 06:17 AM
They have mine right now :cool:

caroftheweek
04-19-2006, 06:57 AM
Clu has bent over backwards for us. it would hard for us to own another boat just because of the service we get from Clu. right now the boat is in Corona with Chad and Sean. so far they are a week ahead of schedule. in september, my parents took the boat out and a battery exploded on them as they were leaving the Makai cafe. They called Clu and in 15 mins he showed up at the beach with 2 new batteries and replaced them right there on the beach and hosed all the battery acid out the bilge. CHECK THE WATER IN YOUR BATTERIES!! Clu is great.