PDA

View Full Version : a thread for divorced men

MsDrmr
12-28-2004, 05:56 PM
In all seriousness, I am curious how many divorced men can say they love their ex-wives simply because they are the mother of their children? I am not saying you're in love, but simply that you will always love them....

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm staying so far out of this one! :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
12-28-2004, 06:05 PM
I have found you can't love EX WIFES, it was why you got the big " D " done, I hate the bitch...........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kilrtoy
12-28-2004, 06:07 PM
What F#$#@ that BIATCH

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Yea, I feel love for her. I feel like I would love to put my foot up her ass!!!!! :eek:
Seriously, love is way too strong of a word. Even though she is a good mother, she is an idiot. Tolerate would be a better term.
I do love my son and all the time (not as much as I would like, thanks to the X bitch) that I spend with him. :)

Cas
12-28-2004, 06:15 PM
I have as much feelings for my ex as I do for a fence post.
On second thought, the fence post has a use.

Jbb
12-28-2004, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=Forkin' Crazy]Yea, I feel love for her. I feel like I would love to put my foot up her ass!!!!! :eek:
:D :D :D :D :D

MsDrmr
I have as much feelings for my ex as I do for a fence post.
On second thought, the fence post has a use.
well said :lightsabe

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
What F#$#@ that BIATCH
I SECOND THAT

hoolign
12-28-2004, 06:30 PM
I really don't hate her. She's kinda cute AS A TARGET!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/356Target001-med.JPG
Rio
Ahh..postin pics to look out for the forumn members is a damn good i dea...I got some pics of Sunbunny somewhere! :D

Mrs.Racer277
12-28-2004, 06:37 PM
In all seriousness, I am curious how many divorced men can say they love their ex-wives simply because they are the mother of their children? I am not saying you're in love, but simply that you will always love them....
Isn't therre a country song about this. "If it wasn't for my 2 kids I'd hate my x-wife?" :)

Kindsvater Flat
12-28-2004, 06:52 PM
I hate the bitch, I hate the bitch. Won't have anything to do with her. I hate the bitch, I hate the bitch.

LilHarley
12-28-2004, 07:15 PM
Don't hate her, don't love her .... she is just there .... :hammer2:

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Rio
That's great!! LMAO!! I would do that with mine, but when the deal came down, all I left with was my cloths, a couple guns, my dog and my truck!!!

hoolign
12-28-2004, 07:22 PM
That's great!! LMAO!! I would do that with mine, but when the deal came down, all I left with was my cloths, a couple guns, my dog and my truck!!!
All the shit she did'nt know how to run :D :D

JEFF-N-MICHELLE
12-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Thankful for the 2 beautiful children she has mothered ofmine but love you have got to be kidding

NAMarine
12-28-2004, 07:27 PM
Definitly not that word, but she got the short end of it other than my son. She's been beaten and such by the man she left me for and have been with several other guys since. I have been with the same great woman since we got the "D" 6 years ago. Now I got what she wanted to have, another kid, horses and a good chunk of land. So thank God she got rid of me!!!
Do like the target though.

BarryMac
12-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Rio
One word comes to mind when I see a picture like this, "PULL" - Blammmm
Not my ex, don't even have an ex, just what came to mind...

Timothy D. Jones
12-28-2004, 08:35 PM
I have found you can't love EX WIFES, it was why you got the big " D " done, I hate the dude...........( . )( . ).......... :p
What was his name Kim?

probablecause
12-29-2004, 07:06 AM
After I reported her missing, that was what I told the Police , "I Love her because she is the mother of my children :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1838kk.jpg

Desert Rat
12-29-2004, 07:18 AM
You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME right??? My wife and myself raised "our" 22 yo and his mother likes to take the credit for how well he has done and to this day bad mouths my wife.... I think love it NOT the emotion that comes to mind....... I do like tha target idea however http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/uzi.gif :D

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Tollerate is the best word for it.. She has the kids most of the time, and they are doing well, I tollerate her when I have to, LOVE is to strong to use :p

Misogynist
12-29-2004, 09:26 AM
Roflmao... damn... and I thought I was the only Misogynist here........ :devil: ..... :D

lucky
12-29-2004, 09:37 AM
boy- did you ever open a can of wormes -
my answer - would be a big - no but she could suck a mean dick - to bad it wasn't me - lmao
lets see after dropping our daughter of on x mas eve - she felt the need to give me a hug -- ahh yea - lucky my daughter was watching or her ass would have experienced flight off the hill - along with the ass clown - she is living with - :devil: :D

spectratoad
12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Don't hate her, don't love her .... she is just there .... :hammer2:
This pretty much sums it up.
I do though remember why I fell in love with her to begin with but then I remember why she is now an EX. :D
It is funny that between mt wife and I we know quite a few people here in Reno and my wife in one way or another works with people my ex knows. It is great to hear about the thing my ex used to say about me and be able to tell these folks the truth about those things.
I have met and know several of my ex's bosses and they all say the same thing, "What a biatch!" They fired her because she spent too much time taking care of personal business on company time. That personal business wa taking me to court once a year. AHHH Revenge.
Now I got what she wants. Nice house, great spouse, toys and I retired. :yuk:

ECeptor
12-29-2004, 11:07 AM
no kids and no love...not one damn bit!
I don't hate her as much as I feel pity for who she has become.

Huckleberry
12-29-2004, 11:12 AM
I'd love to take her lobster fishing and not bring her back, but look what it got Scott Peterson! She's not worth me losing my freedom. As a matter of fact, if she were to spontaneously combust in my presence, and I had just chugged a Big Gulp, I wouldn't piss on her to put her out!!! :devil: To this day she cannot even exchange civilized emails! :argue: I have had to block her from sending emails to my home or work she was such a biotch!

Huckleberry
12-29-2004, 11:13 AM
no kids and no love...not one damn bit!
I don't hate her as much as I feel pity for who she has become.
Very well put!

Ziggy
12-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Tolerate---only because I had to for my sons sake and even that was hard at times.

rrrr
12-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Uh, "D", ALL OF THE ABOVE..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:eat: :eat: :eat:

ratso
12-29-2004, 01:14 PM
There are things I love about all my exes, and I've had some unique ones. I am very good friends with most of them and hold no bitterness whatsoever toward any of them simply because things didn't work out. My first ex wife had issues with me when I went to court and got custody of our son, but she is a changed and much better person now. We talk on the phone about once every week or two, and she does very well for herself. It doesn't always take two when it comes to a breakup, some women (and men) simply aren't marriage material, so why hate them for that when they might be doing you a favor by leaving so you may then be given the chance to find someone more compatible. If you can't get along with your ex, then maybe you are taking the wrong approach, and for the benefit of the kids, I suggest you grow up and find the right approach...trust me, it can be done... :notam:

ratso
12-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Tolerate---only because I had to for my sons sake and even that was hard at times.
And if there is no love...you tolerate as Ziggy put it.

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 01:36 PM
I have an ex husband, we were married for eight years, got married when I was 3 days passed my 18th bd, and he was fresh outta the military. We have one son together that he does not see. I can honestly say that there were few feelings when we were married and certainly after the divorce even less. I don't understand how you can love an ex and move on into another relationship still loving them? but...there is a lot I don't understand.

Liberator TJ1984
12-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Tolerate ........... because it is Illegal to Terminate
and what Ziggy said :frown: She is Definately not the "person I fell in love with" , she's been goin' down hill fast for quite a while..... :frown:

jtmarten
12-29-2004, 02:03 PM
I filed for the big D 6+ years ago. She wanted to be a party girl not a wife and mother. So I've got the kids, she gets them every other weekend. She's a better mother now than back then.
But, love, nope; I care about her but thats it. If we didn't have the kids in common I would have lost track of her years ago. If we were still married now I'd have to file - she doesn't like boating! :devil:

Tremor Therapy
12-29-2004, 03:33 PM
Love? And come on Ratso....not with all the B.S. you write on other threads.
The opposite of love is truely not caring, I have been divorced for 14 years, and would not feel anymore for her than I would for a stranger. Would I feel compassionate towards her if she had a real problem, sure, the same as I would for anyone. But get along and chat, and be friends...blah, blah, blah? If you could do that now, you should have been able to get your shit together and make you marriage work then. IMHO of course.

CrazyHippy
12-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Hmmmm... no kids, and no hatred.
No love either.
It's more of a disdain to her because of who she decided to become, and a minor unhappyness over losing wghat should have been some damn good years
BJH

Misogynist
12-29-2004, 10:22 PM
And if there is no love...you tolerate as Ziggy put it.
Does that include their Mothers too?......... Hiya Ratso.... How ya been buddy?........... :D

ECeptor
12-30-2004, 06:40 AM
The opposite of love is truely not caring...
Exactly! If you hate her, you still have some feelings for her.
Here's a question - would you go to her funeral?
I probably would...but wouldn't make a special trip home if I were out of town.

LeE ss13
12-30-2004, 07:21 AM
The word "eviscerate" comes to mind.....

lucky
12-30-2004, 07:37 AM
The word "eviscerate" comes to mind.....
lmoa - i had to look that one up less - to funny :D

boatnam2
12-30-2004, 11:20 AM
yea i can honestly say NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and every month i sign that check are love grows deeper and deeper!if there was a bounty on the wifes or the judges that screw over men which would be higher?