PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont Public Assist

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2004, 01:12 AM
Well it seemed like it. Earlier this evening we received a call for a public assist. Since I'm a volunteer chief I have a radio in my personal pickup. As I called in saying that I was responding I was told to call dispatch. He explained that 2 people were stuck in handcuffs and had no key. I hit the brakes backed up and grabbed the bolt cutters out of the shop. When I got there Jane and John Doe were totally tanked. He had one cuff on his wrist and she had the other on her ankle. Jane's had poor circulation in her foot but was better once the cuff was cut off. While I'm doing this they are drinking straight vodka out of the bottle. They weren't feeling no pain thats for sure.
Heres the best part. She wanted to leave and he said no so he handcuffed the 2 of themselves together. After realizing they had no key he dragged her out of the trailer, through the mud, and to the car. From there she drove he ran the gas and brake to there shop. He drug her inside and got a grinder. They went back to the trailer where he proceded to grind the cuff off her ankle. Well what happens when you grind metal? It gets hot. So now shes burned and no circulation. He cut the chain with the grinder and they waited 6hrs before calling for help.
So how was your evening? :D

Beautiful Noise
12-29-2004, 01:15 AM
Not as interesting as your it seems Mike :mix:

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2004, 01:19 AM
I wish I had my camara or video camara with me. This place gave trash a whole new meaning.

Kilrtoy
12-29-2004, 01:20 AM
What a dumb ass, were they smokers

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2004, 01:22 AM
What a dumb ass, were they smokers
They both smoked. I had to take a shower as soon as I got home. Wife threw my clothes outside for the night.

Beautiful Noise
12-29-2004, 01:23 AM
I wish I had my camara or video camara with me
Now i'm glad you didn't have them with you.....Scary :D

RiverOtter
12-29-2004, 06:35 AM
Well it seemed like it. Earlier this evening we received a call for a public assist. Since I'm a volunteer chief I have a radio in my personal pickup. As I called in saying that I was responding I was told to call dispatch. He explained that 2 people were stuck in handcuffs and had no key. I hit the brakes backed up and grabbed the bolt cutters out of the shop. When I got there Jane and John Doe were totally tanked. He had one cuff on his wrist and she had the other on her ankle. Jane's had poor circulation in her foot but was better once the cuff was cut off. While I'm doing this they are drinking straight vodka out of the bottle. They weren't feeling no pain thats for sure.
Heres the best part. She wanted to leave and he said no so he handcuffed the 2 of themselves together. After realizing they had no key he dragged her out of the trailer, through the mud, and to the car. From there she drove he ran the gas and brake to there shop. He drug her inside and got a grinder. They went back to the trailer where he proceded to grind the cuff off her ankle. Well what happens when you grind metal? It gets hot. So now shes burned and no circulation. He cut the chain with the grinder and they waited 6hrs before calling for help.
So how was your evening? :D
Did he look like this :D

Kindsvater Flat
12-29-2004, 09:06 AM
KF, another pair of bracelets and the three-way was on! Ya just don't know what ya passed up! LOL
Rio
I wouldn't have touched that if it was the last on earth!!