PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2005 ???

Liberator TJ1984
12-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Sorry Cali. :D
but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea:
ps...just in fun :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 01:56 PM
but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea:
Sorry Liberator but in light of the thousands dead and the injured children left without parents that I saw on the news this morning I didnt find the humor in this. But then again maybe I just missed it somewhere. :confused:

hoolign
12-29-2004, 01:57 PM
I predicit you are gonna catch some flak for your prediction. :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
12-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Sorry Liberator but in light of the thousands dead and the injured children left without parents that I saw on the news this morning I didnt find the humor in this. But then again maybe I just missed it somewhere. :confused:
Very well put!!! :boxingguy :confused:

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 01:59 PM
I agree there Her454, not exactly the time to joke about natural disasters
I predict that I'll reach 5,000 posts in the year 2005

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Might be a good time to delete this thread or change your post!...

Her454
12-29-2004, 02:06 PM
IN FACT, the more I think about it, that could very well have been somewhere here in the US. Im assuming you have no relatives or loved ones in "Cali"? :mad:

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:11 PM
the problem is everytime they say one of these waves are going to hit ,everyone goes to the beach to see it :confused: :frown:
yeah, and????? :p

totenhosen
12-29-2004, 02:13 PM
but I predict you will have a Major Quake and fall into the Ocean killing millions which in turn will send a giant Tsunami to Japan wiping them out :idea: ps...just in fun :D
Your an ass!

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:16 PM
we'll suffer more financially due to the difficult demands being put on small business than we will struggle due to a natural disaster. Hopefully God is gonna allow for some rest here in CA from all we've dealt with over the last two years with fires, floods, landslides and so on.

RiverOtter
12-29-2004, 02:45 PM
I predict Magic makes a deckboat with a windshield :D

Liberator TJ1984
12-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Your an ass!
Since you don't know me ...THANK YOU !!! yes I can be.....
as for 454 and the others ...Sorry my Bad ....you are correct ....
I did not think of lost lives before posting , just tryin' to stir the pot alittle but not at others sorrow....One of the many times having my Head in my Ass :(

Sleek-Jet
12-29-2004, 02:47 PM
People will make jokes with poor timing, others will be offended, life will go on... :D

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I did not think of lost lives before posting , just tryin' to stir the pot alittle but not at others sorrow....One of the many times having my Head in my Ass :(
well than, make sure your head is all the way out of your ass, and lets all move forward from this..... :notam:

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Hows the view?....can I predict em or what!

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:49 PM
well than, make sure your head is all the way out of your ass, and lets all move forward from this..... :notam:
You go girl.. :D
(and yes I'm stalking you.. ) :p :coffeycup

Liberator TJ1984
12-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Hows the view?....can I predict em or what!
Pretty Shitty right Now !!!
What I REALLY was gettin' at is :
Major earthquake and tsunamis
Major storms in Cali.
A Foot+ Snow in South Texas :notam:
What the hecks Next ????? :confused:

RiverOtter
12-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Major storms in Cali.
Dogs and cats living together?? :D

Her454
12-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Major storms in Cali.
I've stuck my foot in my mouth a time...........or two. :squiggle:

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Major storms in Cali.
!
The Canadian dollar going over 80 cents shoulod send this lot into hysteria

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:58 PM
You go girl.. :D
(and yes I'm stalking you.. ) :p :coffeycup
your gonna get me excited?? ;) Loved the early am feedings with my baby (11rs ago) it was nice quiet time with just he and I, his room illuminated only by the moonlight or the street light...wow, thanks for the memories Keith
Glad the baby is doing well

Mrs.Racer277
12-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Dogs and cats living together?? :D
:D LOL :D

Mandelon
12-29-2004, 03:01 PM
I predict those nude photos of Her454 that I have been saving will finally hit the internet! :cool: :devil: :cool:

Her454
12-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I predict those nude photos of Her454 that I have been saving will finally hit the internet! :cool: :devil: :cool:
Mandy...you better sell those like bad stock! Quick! :cry: :D

Liberator TJ1984
12-29-2004, 03:03 PM
NOW this Thread is goin' in the direction I intended :cool: :devil:

RiverOtter
12-29-2004, 03:03 PM
DUDE!!!

hoolign
12-29-2004, 03:04 PM
NOW this Thread is goin' in the direction I intended :cool: :devil:
It's amazing how the promise of nudity calms this crowd.... :D

mickeyfinn
12-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Remember the space shuttle jokes? Jokes about minorities, Polish jokes, Helen Keller jokes, Dale Earnhardt jokes?
A large portion of the jokes our society tells would be considered in bad taste if taken seriously. (which this could not since the ps indicated it was just in fun)
Most of the jokes come out immediately following something bad that happened.
Sometimes you have to laugh about something to keep from crying. I have heard a lot of people tell jokes that some felt were offensive. The reaction of "thats terrible" or "you should be ashamed" etc are very often followed by that same person retelling the joke.
Lighten up!!! Let it be a reminder that all of our days here are numbered and you never know when it will be your turn. I tend to believe that you should always try to find the humor in something, it will help you get over it.

riverroyal
12-29-2004, 06:39 PM
I predict I will gain 5 pounds

BarryMac
12-29-2004, 07:08 PM
I predict that I'll reach 5,000 posts in the year 2005
get busy, you may hit it by the end of '04...

totenhosen
12-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Remember the space shuttle jokes? Jokes about minorities, Polish jokes, Helen Keller jokes, Dale Earnhardt jokes?
A large portion of the jokes our society tells would be considered in bad taste if taken seriously. (which this could not since the ps indicated it was just in fun)
Most of the jokes come out immediately following something bad that happened.
Sometimes you have to laugh about something to keep from crying. I have heard a lot of people tell jokes that some felt were offensive. The reaction of "thats terrible" or "you should be ashamed" etc are very often followed by that same person retelling the joke.
Lighten up!!! Let it be a reminder that all of our days here are numbered and you never know when it will be your turn. I tend to believe that you should always try to find the humor in something, it will help you get over it.
So you would think it is funny if someone made jokes about the people that died in the Twin Towers?

Kilrtoy
12-29-2004, 07:47 PM
So you would think it is funny if someone made jokes about the people that died in the Twin Towers?
No but there are jokes and like someone said LIFE GOES ON........
I predict I will get a new boat......
and it will always have almost naked hot chicks on it.....
my fingers are crossed

H20bug
12-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I truly believe he didnt mean it the way it sounded. It was definately in poor taste in light of the situation, but give the guy a break, if you live in a glass house, dont throw stones!!!!!!! how MANY of us have said something , and in retrospect turned out to be the wrong thing to say.!!!!!!! :frown:

AleAlchemist
12-29-2004, 09:04 PM
I truly believe he didnt mean it the way it sounded. It was definately in poor taste in light of the situation, but give the guy a break, if you live in a glass house, dont throw stones!!!!!!! how MANY of us have said something , and in retrospect turned out to be the wrong thing to say.!!!!!!! :frown:
All the time, like right Now. :D
I'm really Don't people in a that country have more productive things to do than sunbathe?
:p

mickeyfinn
12-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I find absolutely no humor in the deaths that resulted from 9/11, however there are things directly related to those events which are funny.
Immediately afterwards airline security was tightened and great restrictions were placed on what was considered to be a weapon and what could be taken aboard a plane, however at least one airline flew for 2 weeks after those events handing first class passengers real steak knives (they quickly switched to plastic knives) to eat meals with while at the same time security was confiscating cuticle scissors from passengers. This strikes me as funny.
Then there was story about a law enforcement officer who was authorized to carry a firearm on commercial flights. When he went through security he informed security of who he was, emptied his gun and allowed the security people to inspect it. At the same time his personal property was going through the x-ray machine. Once his belongings came out the other side the security officials returned the weapon to the officer and proceeded to confiscate a small pocket knife that he had just put through with his car keys and change. I find this funny as well. Give the man his gun back but take away his knife? WTF?
Both of the anecdotes have been repeated by different politicians. This didn't cause the politicians any undo press but was an anecdotal story people could see the humor in.

HOSS
12-29-2004, 09:33 PM
I predict my ass will stink.

THATJEFFGUY
12-29-2004, 10:16 PM
I predict Hot Boat will come out with a magazine...and maybe even send a free t-shirt with the subscription.

Kilrtoy
12-29-2004, 10:20 PM
I predict Hot Boat will come out with a magazine...and maybe even send a free t-shirt with the subscription.
That right there is some National Enquirer shit, maybe even the Star.... :D

a catered life
12-30-2004, 05:05 AM
It's amazing how the promise of nudity calms this crowd.... :D
lmao :hammerhea

a catered life
12-30-2004, 05:07 AM
well said like when i asked my wife to marry me? wtf was i thinking :220v:

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 06:29 AM
I predict that I will call OGShocker a Jackass and he will return the comment.. :D

BarryMac
12-30-2004, 06:38 AM
Come on Jeff, don't go gettin crazy on us...

ECeptor
12-30-2004, 06:45 AM
Major storms in Cali.
70°'s in Kansas at the end of December today - more freaky weather!

OGShocker
12-30-2004, 06:47 AM
I predict that I will call OGShocker a Jackass and he will return the comment.. :D
I predict Keith87 will be wrong on this..... What a Jacka$$..... :sqeyes: DOH!!!:D