PDA

View Full Version : just made a fresh pot of coffee

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:28 PM
anyone want some?? got sugar and creamer too :)

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Got any of that french vanilla stuff to put in there??? yeah I know wimp!..tried two pots this morning ...did'nt help!..swithched to beer at around 14:30 and I feeeeel maaarvelous!

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:32 PM
Got any of that french vanilla stuff to put in there??? yeah I know wimp!..tried two pots this morning ...did'nt help!..swithched to beer at around 14:30 and I feeeeel maaarvelous!
and just how many of those have you had? :rolleyes:

Desert Rat
I sure as hell hope its not one of those french roast blends!!!
Damn I was late on this post... :sleeping: You guys are quick!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
I have some creme de menthe and Irish Whiskey.

Kilrtoy
12-29-2004, 02:33 PM
And I hope it is not from starbucks

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:34 PM
I have some creme de menthe and Irish Whiskey.
I just made it, don't care how you flavor it :)

Garrddogg
12-29-2004, 02:34 PM
:coffeycup
Hey thanks!

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:35 PM
:coffeycup :coffeycup
I'll take 2 please.. and stir it with your finger to make it sweeter please.

Her454
Coffee.....where's my puke smilie when I need it............... :yuk:

Sleek-Jet
I like my coffee like I like my women.............
............. bitter. :notam:

RiverOtter
12-29-2004, 02:36 PM
I like my coffee like I like my women.............
............. bitter. :notam:
I thought ya ment hot and black. :D

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:36 PM
and just how many of those have you had? :rolleyes:
Just enough to feeel maaarvelous..without checkin the box..maybe 7 I think..but i'm pacin my self...

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:38 PM
If that aint a whole lotta suck assin right there I dont know what is! :D :D

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:39 PM
It's been a long time since Ive told you how much I luv you hasn't it....How are you doing, and how was your x-mas. Sure missed ya.

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:39 PM
If that aint a whole lotta suck assin right there I dont know what is! :D :D
are you jealous

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:42 PM
are you jealous
maybe...

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:45 PM
It's been a long time since Ive told you how much I luv you hasn't it....How are you doing, and how was your x-mas. Sure missed ya.
Christmas was good. NYE should be ok.. It' s rough adjusting to the baby and all.. 12 3 5 am.. feedings.. Allthough on x-mas eve and x-mas day He slept all night .. Just a teaser though.. on the 26th he did the 3 am and 5 am thing again. :)

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:46 PM
maybe...
aww come on now Hoolign, no need, your so nice he does not have to kiss your butt, I'm the mean bitchy one, he's only trying to stay on my good side :crossx:

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:47 PM
aww come on now Hoolign, no need, your so nice he does not have to kiss your butt, I'm the mean bitchy one, he's only trying to stay on my good side :crossx:
Yeah.. What she said.. :)

hoolign
12-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Good point!..CHEERS

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Good point!..CHEERS
LOL :rollside:

BarryMac
12-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Cream and Splenda in mine please, can I get it too go? I have a date in the IE... :p

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:52 PM
your both such a blast to talk with :p

Keithb87
12-29-2004, 02:54 PM
got to go.. Talk to ya all later.. and mrsdrmr.. I luv you too... :D

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Cream and Splenda in mine please, can I get it too go? I have a date in the IE... :p
and who is the lucky girl?? yes,coffee is good to go

FMluvswater
12-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Right here Her454 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/puke1.gif
I respect your right to detest what I love! :D
I need some of that coffee mrsdrmr just hold the cream and sugar please ... :coffeycup :) Thanks for coffee. :cool:

MsDrmr
12-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Right here Her454 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/puke1.gif
I respect your right to detest what I love! :D
I need some of that coffee mrsdrmr just hold the cream and sugar please ... :coffeycup :) Thanks for coffee. :cool:
You got it... It'll be waitin for ya :rollside:

BarryMac
12-29-2004, 03:54 PM
and who is the lucky girl?? yes,coffee is good to go
guess my coffee got cold, I got busy actually doing some work and forgot to pick it up :coffeycup , guess I'll have too miss my date tonight also... :(

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 11:01 AM
guess my coffee got cold, I got busy actually doing some work and forgot to pick it up :coffeycup , guess I'll have too miss my date tonight also... :(
Got a fresh pot brewin now, maybe you missed it last night, but there are always other chances... :shift:

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 11:02 AM
I'm still nursing the pot I made this morning...
So how do you make coffee??? I put a pinch of Salt in the grounds, cuts the bitterness and makes far a really smooth cup of coffee...

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 11:10 AM
So how do you make coffee??? I put a pinch of Salt in the grounds, cuts the bitterness and makes far a really smooth cup of coffee...
thanks for that tip, i'll try it. here at work just make a regular pot of coffee, at home, I grind the bean of choice and make a "FRESH" pot of coffee.

FMluvswater
12-30-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm brewing a pot of coffee also. I used to do the salt thing and got out of the habit somehow. :idea: Next pot I'll do it for sure. I drink black coffee unsweetened (used to drink it with 4 heaping teaspoons sugar :redface: ) I still enjoy the taste of coffee but I've noticed a slight bitterness sometimes. Thanks for the reminder of what fixes that. :)
:) :coffeycup :coffeycup

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Hello Mrsdrmr and FM.. Long time no type.. I missed both of you.. :cry:

Sleek-Jet
12-30-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm brewing a pot of coffee also. I used to do the salt thing and got out of the habit somehow. :idea: Next pot I'll do it for sure. I drink black coffee unsweetened (used to drink it with 4 heaping teaspoons sugar :redface: ) I still enjoy the taste of coffee but I've noticed a slight bitterness sometimes. Thanks for the reminder of what fixes that. :)
:) :coffeycup :coffeycup
I drink it straight also. It seems that people that doctor their coffee up make it so strong you can't drink it straight.... blechkkk...
I am renowned in the office for making good coffee though, it's my only claim to fame. :D

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 11:35 AM
missed you too, whats your plan for the big weekend? anything fun with the family

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Probally a drive up to Payson or Flagstaff to see the snow.. Not doing anything major for NYE.. Probally just at her mom's or something I get my other 2 kids this weekend too..

FMluvswater
12-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Keithy!! :) :) :) Hi how are you? Where you been? How's your lil bundles of joy and energy doing? :) Got any new pics to share? :) Sorry bout all the ???'s just feel out of the loop - I've missed posting with you too. :)

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Keithy!! :) :) :) Hi how are you? Where you been? How's your lil bundles of joy and energy doing? :) Got any new pics to share? :) Sorry bout all the ???'s just feel out of the loop - I've missed posting with you too. :)
Been working like 12 hours a day.. and then the holliday and Work and work and work.. you get the picture.. I finally got some one that can almost run the evening shift here without too many screw ups and I have cross trained a few people to lightne my work load a bit.
Baby is fine Kids are fine.. I have not even pulled the x-mas pics from the camera yet.
How've you been? :coffeycup

FMluvswater
12-30-2004, 11:56 AM
I drink it straight also. It seems that people that doctor their coffee up make it so strong you can't drink it straight.... blechkkk...
I am renowned in the office for making good coffee though, it's my only claim to fame. :D
One of my claims to fame also. :D Even now when I go to the ex's they ask me to make the coffee cuz mine tastes better. Same thing when I go visit my Mom, my stepdad's very fussy about his coffee and won't let her make it anymore cuz she doesn't drink it and it always tastes awful if she makes it - but he does let me make it when I'm there and he even drinks it! :D

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Been working like 12 hours a day.. and then the holliday and Work and work and work.. you get the picture.. I finally got some one that can almost run the evening shift here without too many screw ups and I have cross trained a few people to lightne my work load a bit.
Baby is fine Kids are fine.. I have not even pulled the x-mas pics from the camera yet.
Keith,
I think thats smart, stay off the streets, and in a nice warm house with ones that you love...how many other rugrats ya got? I have one of my own and mr has three. (which sometimes feels like 12)
it's time to cut back on those hours there, I told you that you should have hired me..I would have had everythin taken care of by now and you would be enjoying your time off with no worries. But noooo you didnt want to hire me. :p

FMluvswater
12-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Wow. :eek: Holy busy! All that working did you manage to enjoy Christmas anyway? When you do have time to upload the pics I'd really like to see them. :) Glad to hear your kiddos are doing well.
I've been mostly okay (puter issues are upsetting me daily). I had a very relaxing pleasant Christmas with my son. I've been invited to a New Year's Eve in-home get together so for the first time in ages I won't be watching Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve, at midnight lol :redface: . Oh :idea: unless they have it on over there! :D
So do you and your mrs have New Years plans?

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 12:12 PM
LOL---I'm with you Traci. I'm a non-coffee drinker, can't stand the taste :yuk: :yuk: ...but ironically I do kinda like the smell of it when its brewing..Go figure! :idea:

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Keith,
I think thats smart, stay off the streets, and in a nice warm house with ones that you love...how many other rugrats ya got? I have one of my own and mr has three. (which sometimes feels like 12)
it's time to cut back on those hours there, I told you that you should have hired me..I would have had everythin taken care of by now and you would be enjoying your time off with no worries. But noooo you didnt want to hire me. :p
I have 2 from a previous mairage.. 10 and 14. Then Julie has 2 4 months and 4 years. :supp: I would have hired you, but the commute would of killed you.
Wow. :eek: Holy busy! All that working did you manage to enjoy Christmas anyway? When you do have time to upload the pics I'd really like to see them. :) Glad to hear your kiddos are doing well.
I've been mostly okay (puter issues are upsetting me daily). I had a very relaxing pleasant Christmas with my son. I've been invited to a New Year's Eve in-home get together so for the first time in ages I won't be watching Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve, at midnight lol :redface: . Oh :idea: unless they have it on over there! :D
So do you and your mrs have New Years plans?
No plans for New Years. Porobally at home.. or at her mom's house. off the streets for sure. :D
I'll try to get the pics uploaded tonight. :hammer2:

RiverKitty
12-30-2004, 12:45 PM
I'll take some Bailey's in mine!!! :p
Happy New Year!!! :D :D :D

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 12:56 PM
I have 2 from a previous mairage.. 10 and 14. Then Julie has 2 4 months and 4 years. I would have hired you, but the commute would of killed you.
Wow, you've got your hands full.
Have you ever heard of relocating, I am sure you would have picked up the tab???? :wink:
How do all the kids get along? we were lucky, our kids just fell right into the grove of things.Once in a great while they irritate each other but for the most part, they get along great.
The kids love me when they get what they want (never) :shift: and my son thinks of the mr as his dad (real father not in pic) We have been blessed with the whole thing (x-cept the ex-wife)

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 01:00 PM
I'll go for a "HOT TODDY" about now... whine whine..
(mardonzi.. help!) :squiggle:

Keithb87
12-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Mine fell right in too.. Kaitlyn 10 loves Rose 4 and Thaddeus 4 months
They get alond great.. My Son Bryan 14 gets along mostly but he is out of the house on his skateboard or in his room with his guitar.
They can beat each other up, but let one of the neighbors mess with 1 and they get all of them. ( not Thaddeus yet, but he will be in there soon enough) Rose and Thaddeus only know me as Dad and I'm fine with that. :D

ROZ
12-30-2004, 01:11 PM
You either made the coffee too strong, I had too much, or both..... Finally just broke out of the shitter... Thanks :D

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Keith, you sound like a hell of a guy, your mrs and children are fortunate to have you.
ROZ,, sorry to hear that, hope your doin better :yuk:

ROZ
12-30-2004, 01:25 PM
ROZ,, sorry to hear that, hope your doin better :yuk:
Other than my ass burning like it's been sanded aith 8o grit and had habenero pepper applied to the open wounds, I feel quite cleansed. Thanks:)
Can I have a cup for the road? :D

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 01:29 PM
Other than my ass burning like it's been sanded aith 8o grit and had habenero pepper applied to the open wounds, I feel quite cleansed. Thanks:)
For the road??? Where do you think you are going young man?....you still have to make your bed before going anywhere...and did you brush your teeth like you've been told a million times...Sheesh, whats an elder to do with youngsters like you :D :D
Have a safe New Year....no drinking and driving please.

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 01:34 PM
no coffee for you, give that stomache a rest. clean yourself with damp/cool cloth and don't wipe, just dap yourself with it....it will cool the burning. or use something like TUCKS to help.

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 01:48 PM
OUCH!~ :2purples:
Remind me not to feed you any of our home made Jalepeno Poppers!..lol

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 02:52 PM
OUCH!~ :2purples:
Remind me not to feed you any of our home made Jalepeno Poppers!..lol
Probably not a good idea :idea:

Her454
12-31-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL---I'm with you Traci. I'm a non-coffee drinker, can't stand the taste :yuk: :yuk: ...but ironically I do kinda like the smell of it when its brewing..Go figure! :idea:
I thought I was the only one ............................ :jawdrop: Seriously, I cannot even walk down the coffee aisle in the grocery store much less smell it cooking, perking or whatever the hell you do with coffee....LOL ;)