PDA

View Full Version : Makin me some armadillo eggs for supper

hoolign
12-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Excellent way to burn the ol colon clean....

topless
12-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Excellent way to burn the ol colon clean....Make enough for me. :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-29-2004, 04:01 PM
Glad to see your not just takin the ole weiner to clean that thing out! :rollside:

hoolign
12-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Glad to see your not just takin the ole weiner to clean that thing out! :rollside:
We;re not up to speed on the metheods you guys use down there...
"I don't know why my proctologist needs both hands on my shoulders?"
:D :D :yuk:

hoolign
12-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Make enough for me. :D
You betcha..10 enough??

topless
12-29-2004, 04:12 PM
You betcha..10 enough??I guess so. We can always have Ritz Crackers and Cheese Whiz if we are still Hungry. :smile:

rrrr
12-29-2004, 04:29 PM
I just finished making two dozen breakfast tacos with eggs, diced fried potatos, diced and grilled onions and bell peppers, green chile, and some awesome chorizo made in San Antonio.
Got the tortillas from the Plano Tortilla Factory, made fresh this morning.
They gonna be GOOD!!!! :D :D

switchin'addiction
12-29-2004, 04:30 PM
I just finished making two dozen breakfast tacos with eggs, diced fried potatos, diced and grilled onions and bell peppers, green chile, and some awesome chorizo made in San Antonio.
Got the tortillas from the Plano Tortilla Factory, made fresh this morning.
They gonna be GOOD!!!! :D :D
Damn those sound good!

diggler
12-29-2004, 05:05 PM
I boiled the bone from a spiral ham for about 12 hours now. I skimmed the fat, removed the bone, and now it's soup-making time!
No soup for you! (except Topless of course!) :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2004, 05:19 PM
I bet you would do great on Fear Factor......................

rrrr
12-29-2004, 05:26 PM
I boiled the bone from a spiral ham for about 12 hours now. I skimmed the fat, removed the bone, and now it's soup-making time!
No soup for you! (except Topless of course!) :D
MMmmmmm, Fonda takes the leftovers from honey baked ham and makes ham -n- pinto beans, it is some awesome stuff. 'Bout a half a jar of sliced jalapenos, and slow cooking until the juice starts to thicken.....
YESSIR!!!!!! :D :D

rrrr
12-29-2004, 05:37 PM
ok,WELL what are they? :( :messedup:
My, my, what sheltered lives some of us have...... :D
Itza big jalapeno, you have to remove the seeds through a little hole in the end and then stuff 'em with whatever....chicken, cheese, fajita beef, and so on.
Dip them in a really thick batter made of all the things that cause heart attacks and then deep fry 'em....
Serve with some Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing along with celery and carrot slivers....
Hit the bathroom later for a good recollection of how much you liked them....
:D :D

hoolign
12-29-2004, 07:18 PM
damn ,sounds good .mardonzi made some like that at powell(no batter)"HOTTER THEN HELL" and real good :wink:
stuffed them with gouda cheeze, and dumped some Franks red hot into the batter..they was great....tommorow will tell just how good they were!..used the rest of the batter and made mozza sticks..they were damn good too, washed it all down with ice cold Bud! I can feel my arteries hardening
:D

BarryMac
12-29-2004, 07:20 PM
stuffed them with gouda cheeze, and dumped some Franks red hot into the batter..they was great....tommorow will tell just how good they were!..used the rest of the batter and made mozza sticks..they were damn good too, washed it all down with ice cold Bud! I can feel my arteries hardening
:D
Dude, you need some Celery and Carrots to help that break up, if not it's gonna tear you in two...

hoolign
12-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Dude, you need some Celery and Carrots to help that break up, if not it's gonna tear you in two...
no pain..no gain...we had a veggie platter
:D I been down that road before..it's like trying to pass a lit blow torch..attached to a welding truck :D