PDA

View Full Version : New Year Predictions

cyclone
12-29-2004, 05:11 PM
my crystal ball is cracked. How about yours?

dmontzsta
12-29-2004, 05:17 PM
I can see the same old thing, I think it is stuck.

HBjet
12-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Cylcone will have another fast boat.... thats my prediction.

Danhercules
12-29-2004, 06:00 PM
I will still be scared of my boat.

victorfb
12-29-2004, 06:21 PM
my prediction is that "Lets Dance" still wont make it into a hot boat mag. (except for background shots).
prediction #2. Danny will STILL be scared of his boat. but probably wont sink it this year. :hammerhea

FOURQ
12-29-2004, 06:23 PM
i think that Dan will still be sitting on the beach this year cause he didnt start fixing his boat in time.. :)
4Q

Danhercules
12-29-2004, 06:25 PM
I bet FourQ will be all talk and his brother will drive his boat, wait, Nuts got his own, so that means a max of 3 hrs all summer on Fourq's boat! :hammerhea :shift:

victorfb
12-29-2004, 06:25 PM
oh cmon now shawn, thats not much of a strech to predict that one now is it?

FOURQ
12-29-2004, 06:27 PM
oh cmon now shawn, thats not much of a strech to predict that one now is it?
ya i know vic we all aready knew that one...

FOURQ
12-29-2004, 06:28 PM
I bet FourQ will be all talk and his brother will drive his boat, wait, Nuts got his own, so that means a max of 3 hrs all summer on Fourq's boat! :hammerhea :shift:
3 hours shit thats it im thinking more like 7

Danhercules
12-29-2004, 06:30 PM
I bet Vic will spend at least 30 days at the river.

victorfb
12-29-2004, 06:37 PM
not sure our first trip will quite make the 30 day mark, but its a goal. :D

victorfb
12-29-2004, 06:38 PM
oh yea, JET BOAT. :D

FOURQ
12-29-2004, 06:51 PM
not to steal the thread but Vic any luck on the parts yet?

victorfb
12-29-2004, 06:56 PM
check your PMs shawn.

Cs19
12-29-2004, 06:59 PM
I predict Cs19 will be whooping on team Brule again all season long.
I also predict it will be a fun summer.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-29-2004, 07:12 PM
I predict More CP's on the river this year!!!! :p Budlight

Nucking futs
12-29-2004, 07:23 PM
I predict Cs19 will be smoking team Brule all season long.
Chris, you might want to refraze that............... :D

revndave
12-29-2004, 07:25 PM
I predict Cs19 will be smoking team Brule all season long.
I be smokin you :mix:

Cs19
12-29-2004, 07:36 PM
i predict Revndave is day dreaming again.
changed it futs.. :o :D

revndave
12-29-2004, 07:38 PM
could be :D :D

WheelerDealer
12-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I predict a newly refurbed SWTD with a 10-71 blown 540 from Texas will be coming out to Cali a couple times to see if he can play too! YeeHaw!!!!

Nucking futs
12-29-2004, 08:03 PM
i predict Revndave is day dreaming again.
changed it futs.. :o :D
Thats better.Just trying to look out for the good guys.......
Bring that thing out here deeler you can play ALL DAY LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!

sleekvino
12-29-2004, 08:18 PM
i plan to keep my wife on brith control and try to have a baby. :hammerhea

roostwear
12-29-2004, 08:24 PM
I predict my pump will still be cracked, and I'll have a headache Saturday morning.

djdtpr
12-29-2004, 08:25 PM
I predict Cs19 will be smoking team Brule's pole again all season long.
I could not agree with ya anymore CS.

moneysucker
12-29-2004, 08:36 PM
I predict that me and rubber duck will be beating up on the southwind bros. and the Petrovich pickle twins.

Squirtin Thunder
12-29-2004, 08:42 PM
I predict that my Sanger will get wet !!!
Jim

FOURQ
12-29-2004, 08:49 PM
I predict that me and rubber duck will be beating up on the southwind bros. and the Petrovich pickle twins.
hahahahahaha if you ever get home to run it..and if he can keep that ford together.....

Danhercules
12-29-2004, 09:03 PM
you mean if you can keep a MSD together!!

HammerDown
12-29-2004, 09:35 PM
oh yea, JET BOAT. :D
I don't think that's is gonna save it.
Seems like a Bench Racers thread to me.

Danhercules
12-29-2004, 11:04 PM
My prediction is I will gain 5 MPH with bottom work and speed coat. What do you guys think?

topfuel10
12-29-2004, 11:14 PM
I think boom!http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8740&stc=1 :eek:

HotHallet
12-30-2004, 10:22 AM
I predict many good river trips, a bit of tweaking on my boat to squeeze a bit more speed, and that Cyclone eventhough he is going to have one bad ass race boat will be bumming a lot of rides at the river. Wait what am I thinking that's what 21-foot open bow squirt gun test boats are for? If I can do it with trucks you can do it with boats. Oh and lots of beer will be consumed on my tailgate at CBBB '05 while I listen to Whitesnakes greatest hits blasting out of my trucks cab!

victorfb
12-30-2004, 11:02 AM
My prediction is I will gain 5 MPH with bottom work and speed coat. What do you guys think?
dan, i thought you were allready scared of that boat. why would you want to go faster? :squiggle:
i hope your going to fix the weak spots in the hull before you start trying to make it faster.

GM Killer
12-30-2004, 11:20 AM
I predict 8.70's by June and 8.60's by year end.
Plus the Hallett will we running again this year and it will hit 100mph on the bottle :D

flat broke
12-30-2004, 11:48 AM
I predict that my boat will go faster than it did last year :) I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that I'll use it more than last year.
Good call on the Whitesnake Trav. Gonna have to add that to the ipod. BTW, the Tahoe is gone, rolling a shiny new rice grinder to work now. Still have the burb for the river though :D We should try and hook up a dinner with you/your lady, Finnegan/Jessa, Randal, and the Lloyds and their chicas sometime next week before I go back to work.
Chris

MudPumper
12-30-2004, 01:13 PM
I predict my boat will cost me an arm and a leg yet again this year. :hammerhea

78Southwind
12-30-2004, 01:14 PM
My crystal ball predicts that after the large gains in stock prices from this winters liquor sales consumption will shift from hard liquor sales to that of beer. Beer consumption will continue to increase throughout the summer causing a large strike in volume sales. Thus, complementary and related companiesÂ’ stock will increase by the end of summer. This stock tip is guaranteed by Danhercules. Scooby Dooby Doo (Dan) :D

franky
12-30-2004, 02:00 PM
I predicty Mudpumper is going down and CS19 is next :wink:

MudPumper
12-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey Franky. Confucious say, "Boy with hand down pants, feel cocky all day." If you don't beat me you have some serious issues. :D As far as CS19 is concerned I don't know.

Squirtcha?
12-30-2004, 03:44 PM
I'll crawl out on a limb here too. I'll predict my ride does 90 mph this summer............and I'll still be trying to catch the boys from Cali.

franky
12-30-2004, 07:10 PM
Mudpumper,
I am just trying to get into that dog the other guy relentlesly and compensating for you making me spend so much quid on that fricken Dayslowna. You guys are suckin me into that gotta get more preformance black hole vortex thing thats worse than a drug. Besides, I am trying to keep Chris on his toes.

Cs19
12-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Once your hooked, your hooked. Theres no getting out, its like the mob.
Keep me on my Toes. :sleeping: puuleease.

MudPumper
12-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Mudpumper,
I am just trying to get into that dog the other guy relentlesly and compensating for you making me spend so much quid on that fricken Dayslowna. You guys are suckin me into that gotta get more preformance black hole vortex thing thats worse than a drug. Besides, I am trying to keep Chris on his toes.
It's cool if you have to blame me and Chris so your wife isn't mad at you for blowing all the cash. I tell all my buddies to blame me as long as they get to do what makes them happy. ;) The way I remember it though is the first time I met you, you had driven to BR to buy that scoop off Chris. So as long as you realize that you started it not us. But it's cool, blame me all you want. :) :)

MudPumper
12-31-2004, 04:36 PM
I predict Big Proppa will buy and sell at least 5 boats this year and he will keep up his streak of showing up at the river late Friday night, running the boat for an hour Sat morning and be gone back home by Sat afternoon. ;)

Squirtin Thunder
12-31-2004, 05:23 PM
I'll crawl out on a limb here too. I'll predict my ride does 90 mph this summer............and I'll still be trying to catch the boys from Cali.
Is that on the Bottle Dan ????
Happy New Year
Jim

Cs19
12-31-2004, 05:55 PM
I predict Big Proppa will buy and sell at least 5 boats this year and he will keep up his streak of showing up at the river late Friday night, running the boat for an hour Sat morning and be gone back home by Sat afternoon. ;)
HAha thats a good one Mike.

Nucking futs
12-31-2004, 06:00 PM
Bring it Ice Man, I have somthing for you,It may be painful at first but it rubs off after a beer or two.Get Ducky running for more than 2 trips and you have your self a race partner. The way you guys run it wont be hard to smoke some duck and throw 100 bills away at a bad combo that wont run over a hundred.So if you are callin me out i accept.THere is one stipulation to this here challange,Are we running four wide or is it a pair up deal?I get to pick the water were it happens!!!
So i predict the Dirt Lot Marine boys are getting a handfull of ass From the SW Bros............Happy New Year Everyone

Cs19
12-31-2004, 06:22 PM
I predict Cs19 will have a hang over tomorrow morning.
Im on fire tonight, Ive got the timing advanced, and Im drinking high octane..WATCH THE LIGHTS!!
See you all next year..Happy new year..Cs19

fkeys
12-31-2004, 08:24 PM
I predict...another hangover :coffeycup & our boat back on the lake this summer! Happy new year to you all :D

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
01-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Well we made it to 2005! I hope everybody's New year's celebration was great. We stood atop a mountain with music and watched The Las Vegas strip fireworks display atop the major hotels all sycronized to a special song by performer Clint Holmes!!! Vegas celebrated it's 100th birthday also. Hope everybody's predictions come true in 2005. Now lets concentrate on getting ready for the river. Summer will be here before you know it, and great times are ahead!!!! Budlight :smile: :)

Squirtin Thunder
01-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Well we made it to 2005! I hope everybody's New year's celebration was great. We stood atop a mountain with music and watched The Las Vegas strip fireworks display atop the major hotels all sycronized to a special song by performer Clint Holmes!!! Vegas celebrated it's 100th birthday also. Hope everybody's predictions come true in 2005. Now lets concentrate on getting ready for the river. Summer will be here before you know it, and great times are ahead!!!! Budlight :smile: :)
I am almost ready !!!
Ok I am ready for Summer !!!!!
Happy New Year
Jim

Give Me Some Slack
01-02-2005, 02:24 PM
I predict this year to be a great one! My brother and I will still have a slow boat. I see lots of parting at the catfish and maybe some cat fights. Jessa being somewhere in the middle of them. Of course there will be lots of racing at big river. And competition between Cyclone, HBjet, Wrightnow, and more, Just to see who has the bigger dick. All will be fun!

Squirtcha?
01-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Is that on the Bottle Dan ????
Happy New Year
Jim
Of course. Surely you don't think I'd ever get my old tub to do 90 mph with only 500 hp do ya?

steelcomp
01-02-2005, 11:15 PM
I be smokin you :mix:
I think you're all smokin something.
Look for great things to come from the western horizon! But look fast...it will decieve you, then suddenly...it will pass as quickly as it came! From out of no where...woooooosh! :devil: :coffeycup

Boy Named Sue
01-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I think you're all smokin something.
Look for great things to come from the western horizon! But look fast...it will decieve you, then suddenly...it will pass as quickly as it came! From out of no where...woooooosh! :devil: :coffeycup
Did someone get a new motor?

steelcomp
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Did someone get a new motor?
I'm sorry...I'm not at liberty to release that type of information. Perhaps you could contact our public relations department for a statement. You can reach them at www. losersinquirehere.wahhh :notam:

TRG
01-03-2005, 08:05 PM
i predict a little more sun than the last few years! (:redface:...oh please!...oh please!!!)
and on this next motor build, break the 700hp goal (wanted from the last build! lol), so i can hang with my other friends,...here in so. cal! (off the bottle!)
glad to see everyone is thinking positive for the year of 05'!

Boy Named Sue
01-05-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry...I'm not at liberty to release that type of information. Perhaps you could contact our public relations department for a statement. You can reach them at www. losersinquirehere.wahhh :notam:
Thought maybe you sold your old motor and bought/built a badder one. Apparently you have a raw nerve about your motors. I checked www. losersinquirehere.wahhh and it took me to your last post in Bench Racers.??? Hug a tree and suck a grape. A sour grape. :yuk:

steelcomp
01-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Bitch racers...? What's that??
Raw nerve? Naw...just don't want to talk about something that's going to happen...rather just show up with it.
Don't push me country boy. And what's this thing you got about "suckin"? 'Zat something you do on the farm you want to tell us about?
Wipe your mouth before you speak, boy.
SSSuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Boy Named Sue
01-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Bitch racers...? What's that??
Raw nerve? Naw...just don't want to talk about something that's going to happen...rather just show up with it.
Don't push me country boy. And what's this thing you got about "suckin"? 'Zat something you do on the farm you want to tell us about?
Wipe your mouth before you speak, boy.
SSSuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Who you calling country boy you south county redneck!
I predict Steelcomp will rust away into oblivion. Eucalyptus oil and vinegar are mighty potent oxidizers I hear. Now that you'n is all worked up into a fit I'll have to scratch a lil hole in my window foil so I kin see y'all comin.
Suuuuuueeeeeey!!!!!!!!

steelcomp
01-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Who you calling country boy you south county redneck!
I predict Steelcomp will rust away into oblivion. Eucalyptus oil and vinegar are mighty potent oxidizers I hear. Now that you'n is all worked up into a fit I'll have to scratch a lil hole in my window foil so I kin see y'all comin.
Suuuuuueeeeeey!!!!!!!!
That's it...now ya gone an dun it. Ima gonna git th' dawgs n' we'rea gonna huntcher ass down fer shur!
By the way, you need to turn the foil shiny side in, this time of year..keeps the heat in better!
Oil 'n vinegar...that's too funny. LMAO!! :D

Boy Named Sue
01-06-2005, 10:30 PM
That's it...now ya gone an dun it. Ima gonna git th' dawgs n' we'rea gonna huntcher ass down fer shur!
By the way, you need to turn the foil shiny side in, this time of year..keeps the heat in better!
Oil 'n vinegar...that's too funny. LMAO!! :D
Use it to warsh out your vittle hole, hillbilly. I dun flip the foil o'er, and dad gum iffen the crib ain't a tad bit warmer. Now'n if only the missus wasn't "in season". But I digress. As for you you Eucalyptus huggin, Sour Grape Suckin, Suey Stalking Goat Roper, Happy Duck Pluckin New Year!!!

steelcomp
01-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Use it to warsh out your vittle hole, hillbilly. I dun flip the foil o'er, and dad gum iffen the crib ain't a tad bit warmer. Now'n if only the missus wasn't "in season". But I digress. As for you you Eucalyptus huggin, Sour Grape Suckin, Suey Stalking Goat Roper, Happy Duck Pluckin New Year!!! :D :D :coffeycup

Boy Named Sue
01-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Damn EHSGS-ssgr, you're fast on the trigger. I'd better scratch a peepot full o'holes in th' foil so'ins y'all don know awhich un I'm peekin through while I do th' missus doggy style. (She wants to be a bird doggin too.)