PDA

View Full Version : Acupuncture

Craig
12-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Anyone ever have acupuntcture? I always put this right above someone dancing around with a recently beheaded chicken :D But my wife got a compression fracture of her T-12 vertebra Chrismas Day on a stupid little snow hill on a boogie board. Go figure :confused: No spinal damage and she's getting around, but get some serious sharp pains when she gets up or moves too fast. She went and got the needles stuck in her toes, fingers and lower back today. She said it feels 100% better. Just a dull pain, not a sharp knife stab! Wonder how long it lasts? Anyone else have any experience with it?
Craig

ratso
12-30-2004, 09:42 AM
I used to get it to help treat my allergies...seemed to work pretty well.

Donnie
12-30-2004, 09:42 AM
Janice had that done a bunch when her back so screwed up...workrd like a champ!!

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 09:44 AM
I think for some things it's works and for others it does not. I can't relax enough to let it work.
I am sorry to hear about your wife's injury, but glad to hear she is doing better.

Mandelon
12-30-2004, 09:44 AM
I had neck problems and constant pain......got stung on the neck by a bee, and the pain was gone for several months.....weird stuff works.

AZmike
12-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey craig my chick goes about twice a week to a place in chandler. She has neck and back problems from a car accident. She claims alot less pain since the procedures. I went for my sinus problems and didn't notice any difference other 50 bucks less in my wallet :crossx:

Jbb
12-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Have you tried the BeHeaded chicken dance?

Tom Brown
12-30-2004, 10:24 AM
I've tried it... with terriaki and char-soi sauce.

Craig
12-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Didn't work, just pissed the dogs off and made a big freakin' mess :p
Thanks mrsdrmr, we were kind of scared at first, took 10 minutes before she could even get up out of the snow. :frown: