PDA

View Full Version : What's for lunch?

ROZ
12-30-2004, 01:28 PM
I just finished a plate of Cheese Enchiladas, a plate of beans, and 4 flour tortilas(all Nana's Recipe), and I'm almost full. Going to top it off with a big slice of homemade pumpkin pie my mom made.... YUM!
How about you? :)

ratso
12-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I had Subway.

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 01:35 PM
went home for lunch and was going to have left over chinese take out(yumm).. but with the herd of kids in the kitchen battling for everything.. :hammerhea I lost my appitite. :frown: So I will be really hungry for dinner! :jawdrop:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
12-30-2004, 01:36 PM
A sugar free popsicle. I'm still trying to get over the flu :yuk:

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 01:37 PM
A sugar free popsicle. I'm still trying to get over the flu :yuk:
Fighting the Lung Grunge here.. cough cough

Ziggy
12-30-2004, 01:38 PM
One large and Delicious Red Apple. Thanks for reminding me. :wink:

Lightning
12-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Have not had lunch yet, but now that you mention it - I think I'm going to go home and make something.

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 01:45 PM
Have not had lunch yet, but now that you mention it - I think I'm going to go home and make something.
Well.. whatcha gonna make? :confused:

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 01:46 PM
now I understand the problem with your stomache....
I had the new spicy bbq wings from kfc yumm

slink
12-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Left over hot ham and turkey sandwhich on toasted sourdough with swiss cheese and pickles. Some BBQ baked lays and a frosty cold silver bullet to wash it down. MMM Good

BADBLOWN572
12-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Alberto's mexican food. Yummy

HOOTER SLED-
12-30-2004, 01:54 PM
I just finished a plate of Cheese Enchiladas, a plate of beans, and 4 flour tortilas(all Nana's Recipe), and I'm almost full. Going to top it off with a big slice of homemade pumpkin pie my mom made.... YUM!
How about you? :)
Nice lunch mommas boy. :D ;) She cut the crust off for you too?
H H HHHot Pockets for me.

LeE ss13
12-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Me and a couple of co-workers, went accros the street to Olympic Burger, which is on Vermont Ave., not Olympic, which is owned by two people, Korean and Hispanic, a place that serves Japanese Teriyaki beef and chicken dishes, and we got four artery clogging cheese burgers, and a big bag of fries that you can see through the paper by the time you walk back to the office. Only in L.A.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/308View_from_desk597.jpg

MsDrmr
12-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Me and a couple of co-workers, went accros the street to Olympic Burger, which is on Vermont Ave., not Olympic, which is owned by two people, Korean and Hispanic, a place that serves Japanese Teriyaki beef and chicken dishes, and we got four artery clogging cheese burgers, and a big bag of fries that you can see through the paper by the time you walk back to the office. Only in L.A.
I know that area, your brave,,,you actually walked?

NOTALENT
12-30-2004, 02:00 PM
Damn..dont talk about this...I missed lunch..I am eating peanuts right now!! :( I am STARVNG!!!

AzLakeLizard
12-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Damn..dont talk about this...I missed lunch..I am eating peanuts right now!! :( I am STARVNG!!!
My stomach is growling so loud that people are avoiding my office...lol :jawdrop: :D

Liberator TJ1984
12-30-2004, 02:10 PM
The FAT Cowboy's :wink:
Monterrey Chicken Breasts, topped with BBQ sauce,Lemon Puree,ColbyJack Cheese,Bacon,Shrooms,Chives & AuJus sauce
2 sides of Boiled Mexican style squash & Sauteed Grilled Zuccinni slices :eek:
Drowned by a Large Iced Tea

ROZ
12-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Nice lunch mommas boy. :D ;) She cut the crust off for you too?
H H HHHot Pockets for me.
As a matter of fact, she cuts the pinched crust off before she brings it over :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-30-2004, 04:56 PM
chocolate
I've been bad

HCS
12-30-2004, 05:08 PM
I had tres tacos with hot sauce from Baja Fresh. Now it's beer time. :eek:
That could be interesting. :idea:

jdogginla
12-30-2004, 06:14 PM
That across from the Home Depot? Where do you work.......I'm not far, at a studio about 2 miles from there.

ahhell
12-30-2004, 06:34 PM
WTF... do you work in monterey park or tokyo...I cant read but one of those signs...thank God for the high desert