PDA

View Full Version : So what is A 73 CV-21 worth restored

kingjason
12-30-2004, 07:30 PM
I relize mine is a bit wild compared to most but I grew up building street rods with my old man. So whats a restored CV worth. Its a 73, all house of color paint, low hour 455 Olds, pumps works fine but I have not been into it yet. All House of Color paint with custom airbrushing New wiring harness and All new interior and floor. Only thing not detailed out is the engine compartment.

kingjason
01-02-2005, 09:57 AM
ttt

Jetmugg
01-02-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm sure you already know this, but ..... It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. You've got a good looking boat there, but the 455 and stock JC pump will pull the value down. My personal estimate is in the $4K range.
SteveM.

Squirtcha?
01-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Jetmugg's probably pretty close with his estimate. You might want to consider doing something with that trailer though.
Unfortunately comparing hotrod cars and hotrod boats is kinda like an apples and oranges thing. From what I've seen (and done personally) it's pretty rare to make any money on a boat rebuild. Mine has been a labor of love, with lots of money, sweat, and kuckle meat put into it, and might sell for half the money I have into it (maybe)...............