PDA

View Full Version : Roostwear classic boat board!

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-30-2004, 07:54 PM
I can't believe it!! Mike started a new board recently and I joined hoping for a good place to visit but what I got was treatment fit for a child. I dealt with him in a professional manner over a certain someone bashing me and/or my boat. All I got was grief for trying to right the wrong! HE KICKED me off the board, not the person doing the offensive threads! He said She promised not to do it anymore but because I didn't I've been Banned. What's going on here? I've never trashed anyone, all I did was defend myself and I get Banned! Good riddance Roostwear I hope your board dies like it deserves. Budlight :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

roostwear
12-30-2004, 08:08 PM
I can't believe it!! Mike started a new board recently and I joined hoping for a good place to visit but what I got was treatment fit for a child. I dealt with him in a professional manner over a certain someone bashing me and/or my boat. All I got was grief for trying to right the wrong! HE KICKED me off the board, not the person doing the offensive threads! He said She promised not to do it anymore but because I didn't I've been Banned. What's going on here? I've never trashed anyone, all I did was defend myself and I get Banned! Good riddance Roostwear I hope your board dies like it deserves. Budlight :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
You won't goat me into telling the truth here. This is why you're gone.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Truth? I have stood by while Mrs..CP wrote bad stuff on Hot Boat and on Roostwear. She has bad mouthed my wife on PM's and emailed to me and I didnt even want to get into it. She wanted me to choose them as friends or my wife and son. What the Hell is going on!!!??? Roost you told me that I should PM you If I didnt think this was right so I did, Then I went into Mrs.CP's posts to see and she seems to suck up to you all the time. This is not equal treatment. I have tried to pay no attention to her BUT, when she talks about my CP and Chainsaws and how rough I have been on my boat, Well thats crossing the line. You as a Adminstrator on that site should have checked ALL of her post before casting any judgement on me. I have known them (mr.&mrs.cp) For over 8 years and this childish game she plays is SICK. I have never put any thing bad on anybody ,not even HER. Why IS SHE STILL POSTING??????? Compare posts and see who is too opinionated. I personally like to post about engines and boating. Sorry to involve anyone on this , But this is the TRUTH. Mr.& Mrs. Budlight

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-30-2004, 08:32 PM
If someone was posting false and mean comments about you and your boat, WOULD YOU DEFEND YOURSELF ??? I Damn sure would. Mr. &Mrs. Budlight

Mrs CP 19
12-30-2004, 09:28 PM
If someone was posting false and mean comments about you and your boat, WOULD YOU DEFEND YOURSELF ??? I Damn sure would. Mr. &Mrs. Budlight
Never mentioned you or your boat. You apparently got mad about something Jim posted and chose to bash me for no reason. The last time you pulled this nonsense, I did not respond on the boards, but sent a pm asking that if you have a problem with either of us, please let us know directly. After months, you are starting it again. Neither of us have any clue what your problem was then, or now. I never said, did or wrote anything to you or your wife, and certainly never asked you to 'choose' anything. I know that's what you believe everyone else that you were friends with has done, but you are wrong for accusing us of all people. Your post was probably pulled as it was a personal attack on me for no reason. You have that much hate, keep it to yourself, this is a public forum, not your personal soapbox. Jill

Mrs CP 19
12-30-2004, 09:41 PM
By the way, don't anyone get the popcorn out. This is not the place for this, and no matter what they post back, I'm done. Jill

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
12-30-2004, 09:54 PM
good riddance to bad rubbish. and all your posts show different. and roostwear said he spoke to you about posting stuff about us,are you calling him a liar too ? seems everyone else is wrong but you. Leave US ALONE and discuss your own boat. Mrs.Budlight