PDA

View Full Version : sources for work

blownrat
12-31-2004, 05:57 AM
hi everyone was just wondering if there are some better sources to look for work in, we are here in colo want to move to vagas or anywhere along the river. after spending so much time ther and frends ther we have decided its time to make a move any ideas would be great thank you

PowellScooter
12-31-2004, 06:29 AM
What Kind Of Work Do You Do?

JetBoatRich
12-31-2004, 06:59 AM
hi everyone was just wondering if there are some better sources to look for work in, we are here in colo want to move to vagas or anywhere along the river. after spending so much time ther and frends ther we have decided its time to make a move any ideas would be great thank you
We might be able to help you better if you let us know what work you do, or any skils you may have :confused:

blownrat
12-31-2004, 07:18 AM
sorry wasnt thinking.. constuction, heavy equipment operator, both mining,and building. 25 years in colo area.

blownrat
12-31-2004, 07:25 AM
we arent resticted to any one area planing on rent out our house live in our 5th wheel till we find home agian,

DUCKY
12-31-2004, 07:36 AM
There is a company here in Havasu that was advertising for an experienced backhoe operator. They are called Tiger Trenching (928) 453-1755. The ad says competitive wages and benefits which probably means half of what you are used to making!
good luck!

mmered8299
12-31-2004, 07:37 AM
If youir in Construction or Mining, then you shouldn't have a hard time finding a job in Vegas. Check out http://www.lasvegasnewspapers.com/lvclassifieds

callbob4homes
12-31-2004, 07:40 AM
Look under careerbuilder.com or monster.com or just type in the area you want and put jobs with it. A wealth of stuff out there. If you want construction or equip. op look to Phoenix area. The building is outa control here. Lots of operator positions and if you are a good framer you can just about name your price. 3 hours or so to the river and lots of lakes nearby.
shameless spam...........www.callbob4homes.com.............s earch the MLS here. :rollside:

NOTALENT
12-31-2004, 07:42 AM
check out monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, I had my resume there and my current company saw it..and doubled what I was previously making..plust u can search jobs all over the world.
p.s...I am freakin stuck at work right now!!! :angry2:

hoolign
12-31-2004, 08:43 AM
Oil patch has been very good to me, and it has many avenues to explore.

blownrat
01-01-2005, 06:35 AM
thank you ill check out .coms what was the oil patch hoolign