PDA

View Full Version : Cfw Food Confirmation

Her454
12-31-2004, 09:17 AM
Due to the weather and cancellations, if your on this list please let me know if your NOT planning on bringing food.......
THANKS -
Her454 -2 Tri-Tips, Ez-Up, Table, BBQ Barrels, 2 Burner Stove, SLICED MUSHROOMS
Blwdlfn- Garlic Bread, Caesar Salad, MUSHROOMS, Ez-up
Alvin & Kay - 2 Tri-Tips, Macaroni Salad, Table
Charity Case - 4 EZ Ups, tables, chairs, PROPANE HEATERS FOR THE GIRLZ
Morg - His ever so seasoned MEAT. (Cancelled Due to weather)
Webster- Tri-Tips, MUSHROOMS
PUMPkin's-2 EZ-ups, 1 table, 2 Burner Stove/ Propane, BBQ Barrel, Laid Back Bloody Mary's, 2 Tri-Tips, Sliced MUSHROOMS for Hud, and a side dish
MR-T - Tri-Tips, TaterMac
AJ - Pasta Salad, EZ Up, Table, Heater for the GIRLZ.
SteelComp - ?????
LadyRatAttack - Deep Fried Turkey, Broc Salad
WildBoats - Chili
RiverBrat - Clam Chowder
AJ - Garlic Bread
HUD - 5lbs MUSHROOMS, Meatballs, 2 Tables
Hulshot - JELLO SHOTS & Coors Lite
T&T Motorsports - Guac & Chips
DIGGLER - Chips
InfoTracker - CornBread
SangerRich- Tri-Tip, Mushrooms
Thanks Everyone...I think we have enough tables and Ez Ups now.....and just reminder that if your bringing Meat for the Barrel to try and have to me asap in morning so I dont have to keep opening the barrel once its lit. THANKS -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morg
12-31-2004, 10:28 AM
Amazingly enough,
Depending on when the next storm comes in. I may still make it. Getting their should not be a big deal. (Being as I leave early) It's the getting home part which could be tough.
Just did a lap around the block, My truck is pushing 6" of snow at the bumper. We got 23" in the last 24 hours.

Her454
12-31-2004, 10:41 AM
Amazingly enough,
Depending on when the next storm comes in. I may still make it. Getting their should not be a big deal. (Being as I leave early) It's the getting home part which could be tough.
Just did a lap around the block, My truck is pushing 6" of snow at the bumper. We got 23" in the last 24 hours.
Quit teasing me Morg, thats just not nice. :)

hulshot
12-31-2004, 01:49 PM
come on we will be there. Weather channel says chance of rain. If it is like today it willbe great. although I am in Disco bay now. has not rained at all and it is partly cloudy. the weather said the same forcast for today. the keg and jello shots will be there.

Her454
12-31-2004, 01:53 PM
come on we will be there. Weather channel says chance of rain. If it is like today it willbe great. although I am in Disco bay now. has not rained at all and it is partly cloudy. the weather said the same forcast for today. the keg and jello shots will be there.
Whoooooooooo Hoooooooooooo, we'll be there for sure regardless....with my raingear. :)

Morg
12-31-2004, 05:15 PM
Quit teasing me Morg, thats just not nice. :)
Ever so seasond meat. Come On