PDA

View Full Version : do wake boarders have forums for us///

77468sleekcraft
12-31-2004, 01:13 PM
I Cant Believe This Is In Here I Know For A Fact That Most Of These Wake Board Boaters Pretty Much Look At Us Like Were Idiots And We Are Stuck In The 70s Or 80s Basically They Would Say But Rockers In Boats...god They Piss Me Off...i Am Not Just Talking Out My Ass Either Because I Am Surrounded By These Guys ---hell One Of Them Is My Brother ,i Mean They Laugh At Anybody Who Is Water Skiing (slalom Skiing)or If You Are Snow Skiing They Will Laugh At You If Your Not On A Snow Board ...man I Cant Wait For Things To Change Again And Have People Cut Jokes At Them For What They Thought Was Cool----maybe Then They Will See What Jackasses They Are Acting Like..

XtrmWakeborder
12-31-2004, 04:58 PM
pipe down old timer!!!!!!!!! haha just kidding, can't we all just get along?

1Bahnerjet
01-01-2005, 08:36 AM
I agree, 77468Sleekcraft
on my local lake I'm almost a novelty, a lone jet boat in a sea full wake boats & bass boats. I have to say I've had no problems with the Kids with the wake boats (just there wakes) on the other hand I've had a couple of bass boat owners (there usually Drunk after a day of "fishing") inform me that there 225hp o/b can kick my ass , so I get more trouble from the bass guy's than the wake guy's. infact the two times I ran out of gas on the lake it was a wake boat that towed me in. :)
where's the lake in your photo ? west or east washington ?

77468sleekcraft
01-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Its In Eastern Washington On Blue Lake.its A Couple Of Miles Before Sun Lakes State Park,my Family Owns The Property In The Pic,its So Nice To Have A Place To Go Boaten Without Dealen With Some Of The Bs That Comes With It..ive Tried To Get Some Boat Bashes Together But There Isnt Very Many Hot Boats Around Here Maybe Next Year Will Be Better...

Flying Tiger
01-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Until recently, ski/wakeboard boats barely did 35MPH.
Now, they offer hotter lines of engine options, new faster hull designs and some do 60 mph.
Many that I know on this board don't have wakeboard boats, but most wakeboard and water ski.
I've been going to Parker since the 60's and it hasn't changed.
More people waterski and wakeboard behind ***boats than do behind wakeboard boats.
It's a watersport connected with boating,, especially Hot Boating.
And yea, most the Wakeboard forums do discuss hot boats because most their readers have them.
http://hometown.aol.com/ljowdy/myhomepage/setupz.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US