PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brown..Iluv ya man..

hoolign
12-31-2004, 07:27 PM
and it aint the 57 oz of booze talikn either :rollside: I got me a Calson Tattoo today..and it looks like it's doing 43.6 MPH....God I loves me some Tom brown :D

BarryMac
12-31-2004, 07:33 PM
and it aint the 57 oz of booze talikn either :rollside: I got me a Calson Tattoo today..and it looks like it's doing 43.6 MPH....God I loves me some Tom brown :D
Tom brown is proof that gay guys can be cool... :wink:

MsDrmr
12-31-2004, 07:35 PM
then how do you explain he an Topless as an item?? :wink:

BarryMac
12-31-2004, 07:39 PM
then how do you explain he an Topless as an item?? :wink:
She's a front... :smile: :coffeycup

HM
12-31-2004, 07:43 PM
I got me a Calson Tattoo today
Dote!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

hoolign
12-31-2004, 08:14 PM
hey it's O.K....I got thr tattoo on my dick!..My new name is hadajetboat, ownedlotsajetboats,sunkajetboat, ...but most admiration for gotta jetboat! :D

BarryMac
12-31-2004, 08:23 PM
hey it's O.K....I got thr tattoo on my dick!..My new name is hadajetboat, ownedlotsajetboats,sunkajetboat, ...but most admiration for gotta jetboat! :D
Wow on your dick, that must have hurt like a bitch... :2purples:

RiverOtter
12-31-2004, 10:36 PM
HEY!!! I predicted this in the 2005 thread. I predicted Hoolign would be the most likely to say I Love You Man. :2purples:

Tom Brown
01-01-2005, 09:33 AM
This is the kind of thing that could really stick with a guy.

Mrs.Racer277
01-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Please tell me it was the booze. If not I think you are on the wrong forum. ;) ;)

Debbolas
01-01-2005, 08:17 PM
We ALL LOVE Tom Brown................. :D

BarryMac
01-01-2005, 09:25 PM
We ALL LOVE Tom Brown................. :D
Ummm, I don't think that is entirely true...

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Who the hell is tom brown, Is he PAT BROWN's son

Debbolas
01-01-2005, 09:27 PM
How, can you NOT love Tom Brown, he is soooooooooo witty :D and funny :D

BarryMac
01-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Who the hell is tom brown, Is he PAT BROWN's son
Who the hell is Pat Brown???

Debbolas
01-01-2005, 09:37 PM
The old Gov Brown's son? ;)

Rexone
01-01-2005, 11:46 PM
The old Gov Brown's son? ;)
Actually Pat is the dad. Jerry is the son.
So is it true that Tom Brown is going to arm wrestle Arnold for the governorship of Kaleefornia?
Better re-up that gym membership Tom

FMluvswater
01-02-2005, 12:34 AM
How, can you NOT love Tom Brown, he is soooooooooo witty :D and funny :D
I KNOW!!!! :D
I love meatballs. :)

Tom Brown
01-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Better re-up that gym membership Tom
I'm working on it. I have a new personal trainer.
Three weeks ago I was in the weight room on Saturday morning and the only other person in the room was a huge native man, about 6'2” tall, 300ish lbs, severe looking, carved out of stone. If I were a convenience store clerk, I would activate the silent alarm upon seeing him.
I wasn't paying much attention to him for the most part but at one point I looked over to see he was having trouble with some 110 lb dumbbells on the flat bench. He wasn't really out of control but it didn't look entirely stable. I jumped on it to help him out.
When I offered to take one of the weights he said, “No.” and proceeded to hammer out a set that made my arms hurt. As it turned out, he was fine.
I went back to my routine. After my final set of flat bench at my max weight (somewhat less than 110 lbs per side :D ) , he took the dumbbells from me and brought over the next size up. He's not a guy who is big on language. I'm not even sure if he can talk. When I said “I can't.”, he proceeded to pound my sternum with his fist. I sawed out four reps at my new max. Violence is such a good motivator.
I've come a long way. I do some strength training and lots of cardio. Mostly, my goal was to be able to have enough energy to get through a normal day. I've accomplished that goal and I feel better than I can remember feeling but I think I'll leave Arnold until I can handle Tonto.

Chase
01-05-2005, 07:43 AM
:) Better be careful Tom...if you get any skinnier you might fall through your asshole and hang yourself.. :skull: :) :)

Rexone
01-05-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm working on it. I have a new personal trainer.
Three weeks ago I was in the weight room on Saturday morning and the only other person in the room was a huge native man, about 6'2” tall, 300ish lbs, severe looking, carved out of stone. If I were a convenience store clerk, I would activate the silent alarm upon seeing him.
I wasn't paying much attention to him for the most part but at one point I looked over to see he was having trouble with some 110 lb dumbbells on the flat bench. He wasn't really out of control but it didn't look entirely stable. I jumped on it to help him out.
When I offered to take one of the weights he said, “No.” and proceeded to hammer out a set that made my arms hurt. As it turned out, he was fine.
I went back to my routine. After my final set of flat bench at my max weight (somewhat less than 110 lbs per side :D ) , he took the dumbbells from me and brought over the next size up. He's not a guy who is big on language. I'm not even sure if he can talk. When I said “I can't.”, he proceeded to pound my sternum with his fist. I sawed out four reps at my new max. Violence is such a good motivator.
I've come a long way. I do some strength training and lots of cardio. Mostly, my goal was to be able to have enough energy to get through a normal day. I've accomplished that goal and I feel better than I can remember feeling but I think I'll leave Arnold until I can handle Tonto.
:D :D