PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

Wet Dream
12-31-2004, 10:40 PM
What is your preferance?

HammerDown
01-01-2005, 06:15 AM
Tank Tops (to help with my man tan) :D ...white AND Gray.
Orange :2purples: Rat said he doesn't want look like a friken highway safety cone :D ...but it works for Mike-T. :boxed:

Lady Warhawk
01-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Orange :2purples: wtf :notam: ...trick or treat :p
Hey there, don't cha know that dark colors attract sun? :hammerhea
Why can't we go half n half? :cool:
BTW, I haven't forgotten your country sausage. LOL, the longer you wait for it, the more you'll enjoy it :eat:

HammerDown
01-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Hey there, don't cha know that dark colors attract sun? :hammerhea
Yea...what Kinky said!

Lady Warhawk
01-01-2005, 06:40 AM
Yea...what Kinky said!
:D shhhhhhhh

HammerDown
01-01-2005, 06:44 AM
BTW, I haven't forgotten your country sausage. LOL, the longer you wait for it, the more you'll enjoy it :eat:
:idea: uh, so what year (might) I see this Country sausage :rolleyes: ...obviously it wasen't 04 :notam: :cry:

Lady Warhawk
01-01-2005, 06:49 AM
:idea: uh, so what year (might) I see this Country sausage :rolleyes: ...obviously it wasen't 04 :notam: :cry:
Oh, I see what you're doing. Making me feel bad on the first day of the new year :frown:
Had so much going on in 04, but you can bet your patoot you'll have that sausage in 05 of THIS month. I'll trade ya sausage for info :wink:

HammerDown
01-01-2005, 06:53 AM
Oh, I see what you're doing. Making me feel bad on the first day of the new year :frown:
Had so much going on in 04, but you can bet your patoot you'll have that sausage in 05 of THIS month. I'll trade ya sausage for info :wink:
My objective worked...you feel guilty...and it's in print when delivery will be.
(good ain't I)... :D
And no info for you. :p

Lady Warhawk
01-01-2005, 07:01 AM
My objective worked...you feel guilty...and it's in print when delivery will be.
(good ain't I)... :D
And no info for you. :p
Chit. I promised the sausage, and you promised no info :cry:
I'm good to my word, but you think about that while you're chomping down on the gift :eat:

fat rat
01-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Orange :2purples: Rat said he doesn't want look like a friken highway safety cone :D ...but it works for Mike-T. :boxed:
That wouldn't be a bad idea :idea: maybe them pestie jet ski (lake lice) will see us comming :hammerhea ...............or we can do a simple "tie die". ;D :D

fat rat
01-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Why can't we go half n half? :cool:
I see where Hammer get's the kinky from. :eat: :p :rollside:

Wet Dream
01-02-2005, 05:02 AM
Orange :2purples: Rat said he doesn't want look like a friken highway safety cone :D
Kinda hard not to with a boat that color and Barney stripes streaked down it. :D

HammerDown
01-02-2005, 05:28 AM
Kinda hard not to with a boat that color and Barney stripes streaked down it. :D
"Barney stripes"...rotflmfao...big time... :D
(now thats cold)

likwidsukr
01-02-2005, 06:41 AM
That wouldn't be a bad idea :idea: maybe them pestie jet ski (lake lice) will see us comming :hammerhea ...............or we can do a simple "tie die". ;D :D
Tie Dye would be so sweet!! Awesome idea Rat.

fat rat
01-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Tie Dye would be so sweet!! Awesome idea Rat.
Maybe get that "Greatful Dead" thing going on. j/k :D
R.I.P.J.G.

fat rat
01-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Barney Stripes.........................that ain't right. :idea: :D

Wet Dream
01-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Would I be right if I said Purple People Eater? :wink:

likwidsukr
01-03-2005, 06:31 AM
:D :D Damn Rat :D :messedup:

MizBubba
01-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Monica, I KNOW you didn't just tell Hammer you'd trade him sausage for info!!! :jawdrop: :supp: :jawdrop:

GasGuzzler
01-03-2005, 10:50 AM
What is your preferance?
WET T-SHIRTS! :devil:

HammerDown
01-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Monica, I KNOW you didn't just tell Hammer you'd trade him sausage for info!!! :jawdrop: :supp: :jawdrop:
:idea: I don't like the way that sounds... :notam:

likwidsukr
01-03-2005, 06:24 PM
With any :clover: We will get :D ...... :idea: :jawdrop:

Lady Warhawk
01-03-2005, 07:26 PM
I see where Hammer get's the kinky from. :eat: :p :rollside:
Please tell me then Rat. Hammer is being hard headed again :hammerhea

drysumpjet
01-04-2005, 05:31 AM
Although it doesn't matter to me since I have red seats (that don't show stains) in my boat, those who have white seats may have there day compromised by having their bright T shirt colors stain their seats. I had a red bathing suit stain the white seat in a previous boat I owned, not to mention adding a colorful luster to some body parts!!!

76 Sleekcraft
01-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Make sure you get one to match your thong! :D

likwidsukr
01-04-2005, 02:16 PM
not to mention adding a colorful luster to some body parts!!! :redface: :eek: :eek: :2purples:

Lady Warhawk
01-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Amy, NO, I was just asking for info. I already promised the sausage. Hammer has tought me a lesson though :hammerhea