PDA

View Full Version : F***** Mexicans

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Its now midnight and they are screaming VIVA MEXICO and then shooting off a whole shit load of rounds.
Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit...... :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

TheLurker
01-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Where are you at TJ...J/K
In a lot of neighborhoods you might as well be in Mexco because you cant get them to speak english.

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Actually YES, i feel like it. I just moved to a temporary house and it is very close to a less than nice neighborhood. So now I have to hear this crap.....

MOBrien
01-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Hey Lurker.....nice Skater in your signature. I took that pic! :cool: Are you the one that bought it from Drew several weeks ago?

TheLurker
01-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Yes I am :) .
Thanks for the pic. it is the only one I have on the computer
People keep asking me what was the location where the picture was taken.
Where was it???

dmontzsta
01-01-2005, 01:06 AM
I am in Moreno Valley, none of that shit. Just me letting off shit in the streets that almost blow windows out.
Went to the store to get some alchohol and there were some nazis there, swatzticas (if that is how its spelled) and White Power tattood all over...
No viva Mexico here, although it doesnt bother me.

CJ
01-01-2005, 01:21 AM
Its now midnight and they are screaming VIVA MEXICO and then shooting off a whole shit load of rounds.
Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit...... :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
I guess my six year old son is a piece of shit 'cause he is a quarter Mexican? My wife 'cause she is half?

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:23 AM
I guess my six year old son is a piece of shit 'cause he is a quarter Mexican? My wife 'cause she is half?
Well that is not what I wrote, but if they are blasting gun shots in to the air and screaming viva mexico, then yes they are. But I doubt they are doing that.

CJ
01-01-2005, 01:26 AM
No guns here. They are tucked in whild I have been tinting my Havasu garage windows to better protect my boat and garage from the late day summer heat.
I agree with your first statement 100%!!

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Good luck on your window tint , just don't let the wife do it, We all know how mexicans do it, it will be done in tin-foil, with a blanket over it......... :D JUST KIDDING

CJ
01-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Actually they do it with chrome paint. :D

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Actually they do it with chrome paint. :D
LOL,
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: ROTFLMAO

dave186
01-01-2005, 02:12 AM
im am blitzed out of my mind but we heard some AK47 rounds going off outside and were like "f ing beaners shut the **** up!"

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 02:22 AM
im am blitzed out of my mind but we heard some AK47 rounds going off outside and were like "f ing beaners shut the **** up!"
And that is a sound you will never forget....

a catered life
01-01-2005, 10:05 AM
I am in Moreno Valley, none of that shit. Just me letting off shit in the streets that almost blow windows out.
Went to the store to get some alchohol and there were some nazis there, swatzticas (if that is how its spelled) and White Power tattood all over...
No viva Mexico here, although it doesnt bother me.
thats worse :yuk:

haulina29
01-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Kilrtoy for Governor ;)

repo man
01-01-2005, 11:31 AM
i blew hy doghouse to shit with an acetalyne bomb. but i wasn't drinking.

78Anthonyjet
01-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Yes I am :) .
Thanks for the pic. it is the only one I have on the computer
People keep asking me what was the location where the picture was taken.
Where was it???
Picture was taken at the launch ramp at oarwood .

CARRERA
01-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Well that is not what I wrote, but if they are blasting gun shots in to the air and screaming viva mexico, then yes they are. But I doubt they are doing that.
Sounds like your doing a little side steping now. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :yuk:

BLOWN HOWARD
01-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Actually YES, i feel like it. I just moved to a temporary house and it is very close to a less than nice neighborhood. So now I have to hear this crap.....
whats the deal with a temp house, you saving up for a new boat or a new house!!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Side stepping NOPE....
the mexicans screaming viva mexico and firing guns into the air, are pieces of shit.
I dislike them and they can take their sorry asses back to there so-called great country

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 12:57 PM
whats the deal with a temp house, you saving up for a new boat or a new house!!!!!
New house waiting on this crazy market, which Im sure will no spark a whole new debate.....

BLOWN HOWARD
01-01-2005, 01:00 PM
New house waiting on this crazy market, which Im sure will no spark a whole new debate.....
Yeah tell me about it i just bought a new one about a month ago. and let me tell you it sucked. Were abouts you plan on moving too?

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Away from mexicans that shoot guns in the air....
Either Thousand Oaks or Simi Valley as of right now

BLOWN HOWARD
01-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah you might be in your temp house for awhile cause those area's hold up the value pretty good. Nice area. Might as well buy a boat while your waiting!!!

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes they do. My buddy bought his house in TO about 5 years ago for 325K, now it is over 1M... Insane........

CARRERA
01-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Side stepping NOPE....
the mexicans screaming viva mexico and firing guns into the air, are pieces of shit.
I dislike them and they can take their sorry asses back to there so-called great country
I have to agree with you concerning the ones that are firing guns up into the air are pieces of SHIT (BLACK, WHITE, or BROWN)

Nitro Neil
01-01-2005, 01:19 PM
:cry: If you didn't live in Mexico that wouldn't happen! Oh what is your ancestory? Are you going to tell them to go back to where they came from? Are going to tell the Blacks, Germans, Chinese, etc.to leave? :devil:

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 01:23 PM
If the blacks are crying for african rights
the germans are crying for german rights
and the chinese are crying for chinese rights
YES take your ass back to that country and enjoy their rights....
This is america , live by its rules or get the hell out.....
What does my race have to do with anything

ROZ
01-01-2005, 01:33 PM
That's exactly why they don't leave... No bill of rights in those places..

78Eliminator
01-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Kilr said "F uck Mexicans", he didn't say "F uck people who are of Incan, Aztecan or Spanish decent." Big difference. He is talking about people who were born in the country Mexico.

Forkin' Crazy
01-01-2005, 01:53 PM
We can say "beaners"?

haulina29
01-01-2005, 02:32 PM
If you are here illegaly get the **** out . Illegal is illegal unless you are talking about mexicans who walked in now the are undocumented , typical liberals . If you are here legaly than you are a American who cares what color . Kilr is 100 percent correct

BarryMac
01-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Glad I read the whole post, I was gonna go off, wife is 100% Mexican (born in the USA) Three girls are half, thought I was gonna have to fight Kilroty... :D

24ROD
01-01-2005, 03:31 PM
If the blacks are crying for african rights
the germans are crying for german rights
and the chinese are crying for chinese rights
This is america , live by its rules or get the hell out.....
What does my race have to do with anything
The only thing I would change here is line #5 to.
This is America, live by its rules or get the **** out........

Blownboat
01-01-2005, 04:51 PM
:squiggle: So many of us feel the same way,and even when we vote things in like prop 200, the activists always get them shut down because it is inhumane! IT IS BU**SHI*! What is this country going to be like in 10 more years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 05:30 PM
What about prop 187 tens years ago......
then the police went out and protected these people while they protested and loited the community.....

BarryMac
01-01-2005, 06:45 PM
The problems stem from the fact that these sorry ass F*CKIN IMMIGRANTS that WANT and DEMAND that things be the same as they were > BACK IN THE OLD COUNTRY > have the ear of our SORRY ASSED ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES (that don't really represent us at all). It's been awhile but if I remember correctly TIJUANA is a sh*t hole and that's what they want up here. Anyone been to Korea or Vietnam lately? All of them are dumps and that's what we'll end up with here if somethings not done about it.
F*CK ALL IMMIGRANTS THAT DON"T WANT TO WORK, CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT, AND ASSIMILATE TO OUR WAY OF LIFE.
Gottajetboat, to read a post is one thing but to understand what's written before going off half cocked is another. CONGRATULATIONS ! you are to be commended for analizing the written word before picking a fight that doesn't exist. There's not a person on this board that I'm aware of that gives a rat's ass what nationality anothers wife, girlfriend, betterhalf, children (or in Topless' case-neighbor) is. IT'S THE BEHAVIOR that brings out the animosity in most persons and the thought that we have to change our way of living for them. F*CK UM in the *SS! They came here, we didn't go there! Can you see me going to India and getting some clown that worships the b*nghole of a cow to print a menu so I can read it? How far do you think I'd get if I wanted to file a lawsuit against some Black broad for indecent exposure in Nirobi? Hell, the ragheads in the middle east want our military females to cover up and in the same breath asking for more aid, money, etc.
You would pick a fight with Kilr? I don't think so. He's just advocating that people live and behave the correct way as it pertains to the standards of behavior in our society. Besides, he's a nice guy (I've not met him YET) as he lets it go at not wanting to live around the undesirable element. I call for the systematic expulsion -by force if necessary- of ALL PERSONS THAT HAVE INVADED AND TAKEN UP RESIDENCE ON OUR SOIL ILLEGALLY!
Pro American and the hell with anyone that doesn't go by the rules!
Rio> and just for the "newbees" that don't know me> M. W. Fulton
(applies to the "tag" comment)
Yeah and my post was a complete Joke, I wouldn't fight Kilr or you for that matter, this is America where we are allowed to voice our own opinion, that is exactly what he did, again I was trying too make a Joke, sorry if it wasn't funny, maybe you shouldn't read so much into it, again, I was trying to be FUNNY...

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Gottajetboat, I knew that! I wuz just expounding upon Kilr's topic. I was serious about the reading AND understanding part. Too many times on here people shoot from the hip before they figure out what was said. I was commending you for your "behavior'! LOL Plus I was getting my rant in as well. I'm just a little more radical than Kilr.
Rio
I dont know about that.
I firmly believe that the military should be placed on the border to protect us and shoot to kill....http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/ar.gif
We are under attack, and the government is failing to realize this......

BarryMac
01-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Gottajetboat, I knew that! I wuz just expounding upon Kilr's topic. I was serious about the reading AND understanding part. Too many times on here people shoot from the hip before they figure out what was said. I was commending you for your "behavior'! LOL Plus I was getting my rant in as well. I'm just a little more radical than Kilr.
Rio
Sorry man, wasn't sure if I was reading into something there or not, guess I was, please accept my apologies...

Blownboat
01-01-2005, 07:19 PM
I dont know about that.
I firmly believe that the military should be placed on the border to protect us and shoot to kill....http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/ar.gif
We are under attack, and the government is failing to realize this......
I am with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mardonzi
01-01-2005, 07:53 PM
There was an article in todays Arizona Republic (Phoenix newspaper) on how the Mexican Foriegn Ministry has designed and published a comic book style pamphlet with tips on how to enter the United States illegally. The Mexican goverment doesn't come right out and state the United States in written publication, but the illustrations show migrants running away from US Border Patrol agents and vehicles as well as information on how to cross rivers, travel across deserts, and such. If this isn't directed at Illegals whose intent it is to cross into the United States, then I call Bullsh*t!!! And to have it sanctioned by by their goverment is a slap in the face to all of us.
I don't have any issues with people trying to better themselves by entering our country, ,but do it legally!! And be willing to follow the laws here once you do..
Here is the link to the article...
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0101Comic01.html
Sorry if this comes across like a hijack,, I just thought it would make a good read for this thread

Debbolas
01-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Remember when the LAPD would park their cars under freeway overpasses, to avoid the bullets that go up, and eventually come down in LA.
When we lived in Pomona, I remember all the gun shots............such a shock for a chickie from Huntington Beach........

al cole'holic
01-01-2005, 08:29 PM
...hope to hear from you when you get serious about buying :idea:

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 08:42 PM
We will move next store to you....WATCH OUT :D

al cole'holic
01-01-2005, 08:54 PM
We will move next store to you....WATCH OUT :D
I wouldn't let the ol'lady sell you a place by us, I got enough heat in my 9-5 life :D She gives nice kickbacks and will throw in a sex toy party as a house warming gift... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-01-2005, 08:56 PM
W :jawdrop: W

al cole'holic
01-01-2005, 08:59 PM
W :jawdrop: W
...oh damn she just rolled a pad right down the street that would have been sick for you, RV access on both sides...one for the Shockwave for sale and one for a new boat :D

cigarette1
01-17-2005, 07:22 AM
This message board has become a piece of shit :mad:
I'm out

VEGASBABY
01-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Take your ass back to mexico you pieces of shit...... :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:quit your bitchin with out them whos gonna build your boat!

moneypit
01-17-2005, 08:50 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar7505_6.gif
Why havent I seen Repo Mans Avatar yet???
Jeeesh...

INSman
01-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Kilr
Come out to Thousand Oaks, we would love to have you and the misses here in our beautiful city. TO is quite a bit nicer than Simi, so try to make it happen if at all possible. Better neighborhoods, shopping, less white trash and people take care of their stuff and respect others.

***boat
01-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Who here likes puppies?

al cole'holic
01-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Kilr
Come out to Thousand Oaks, we would love to have you and the misses here in our beautiful city. TO is quite a bit nicer than Simi, so try to make it happen if at all possible. Better neighborhoods, shopping, less white trash and people take care of their stuff and respect others.
...stay in TO INSman.....fag :boxingguy

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Who here likes puppies?
Puppies are great!
Kittens are better :D

Kilrtoy
01-17-2005, 10:56 AM
quit your bitchin with out them whos gonna build your boat!
OH, the white guys that are doing it now.....
And as far as T.O. I missed the boat when prices were cheap....

Kachina26
01-17-2005, 07:22 PM
Who here likes puppies?
Puppies are great!
Nah, not enough meat. I prefer the full grown adults, with lots of soy sauce :D

dicudmore
01-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Kilr
I didn't know you were an 805'er....

AleAlchemist
01-17-2005, 07:40 PM
quit your bitchin with out them whos gonna build your boat!
I was just discussing that with a friend the other day.
Except for Rigging, I don't know ten people who aren't mexican- who are involved in production.

wanna B V
05-28-2005, 04:39 PM
"Away from mexicans that shoot guns in the air....
Either Thousand Oaks or Simi Valley as of right now"
Simi and TO are full of them also, playing their labamba music all day and night. Theyre taking over!!! :lightsabe

likeFATHERlikeSON3
05-28-2005, 04:49 PM
WTF? :confused:

hoolign
05-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Kilrtoy...don't get me wrong here but....you do look mexican.

Red Horse
05-28-2005, 05:17 PM
We have friends in Hatch New Mexico, near the border. The school bus goes down a dirt road to pick the kids (Illegals) and take them to school. The school that citizens pay for. Plus, when you hire, you cannot ask if they are illegal and if you do they turn your ass in to some commision on labor. Furthermore, if and when the border patrol does come you cannot "point them out" or it is some sort of entrapment. Keep in mind this is New Mexico. Also these illegals will work right up to the cutoff for welfare benifits and then walk.
I like the laws in Texas, Get off my land or I will shoot your ass. BTW, land it cheap near the Rio Grande!!

hoolign
05-28-2005, 05:17 PM
This message board has become a piece of shit :mad:
I'm out
***boat ..were you aware of this?? I wish someone would have informed me that I am posting on a piece of shit! :burningm: :burningm: :p

NashvilleBound
05-28-2005, 05:49 PM
. .................................................. ....... :rolleyes:

hoolign
05-28-2005, 05:50 PM
:rolleyes:
When I first saw the thread.... I thought it was a "how to" post :D

coolchange
05-28-2005, 05:56 PM
man are things that slow around here?

Kilrtoy
05-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Kilrtoy...don't get me wrong here but....you do look mexican.
Are you kidding,
Im norwegian, with a tan......

Kilrtoy
05-28-2005, 06:29 PM
man are things that slow around here?
YES they are....

Excessive Force
05-28-2005, 09:50 PM
if all imigrants got sent back who would do all the farm work. no more strawberries!
Long live the minutemen!

JetBoatRich
05-29-2005, 05:19 AM
WTF? :confused:
Rookies :220v: can post to real old threads :rolleyes:

Coleitis22
05-29-2005, 05:29 AM
Get ready Kilr. Ole "Shockwave Bob" the perfect preacher will be on your case telling you how narrow minded you are for insulting a race of people. I know how you feel. In Santa Monica the Mexicans are dognapping peoples pets and using them to train their fighting pit bulls. That's cause to have an open season on those cockroaches.

cave
05-29-2005, 06:06 AM
The illegals are boycotting Arizona because we the people of Arizona voted in prop 200. Wish they really would boycott. I hear that viva mexico crap all the time and being bilingual I ask them if mexico is so F ukn Great why are they here. I get the same response from most. Free quality health care, good paying jobs and a great place to have a baby for free. Sheiat I pay up the coolo for my health care. Wish I could sneak into mexico for free anything.
Bottom line is they spend lots of money. They provide business owners cheaper less qualified labor.
Flip side. They use services that are meant for us Americans born or naturalized. The two don't balance out.
I hope the Governor of AZ loses next year. She sides with illegals 10 to 1. We Arizonans voted and approved prop 200. She / he is trying to dissolve our vote. Not to sure its really a woman. They just don't get it. They are supposed to work and represent us. :mad:
West Lake Village was nice when I visited papa.

piper
05-29-2005, 07:15 AM
Hey Cave, I totally agree with you. Here in Cali I support Arnold. I'm glad he wants to have a stronger border patrol. I'm tired of good neighborhoods going to shit because of these illegals moving in and just tearing it up. I bust my ass at work and pay my taxes for these f--kers to get free shit... screw that! And another thing, all these people that are protesting the treatment of illegals and shouting they have rights.... what rights?? They are not citizens of the U.S. so the constitution does not apply to them. These idiots forget that they are protesting and are allowed to because they are citizens of the U.S. and some young soldiers throughout the years past fought for those freedoms. Why don't they think about that, especially on this Holiday weekend. AND YES I AM EX-MILITARY!

DCBob
05-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Speaking of Arnold...I was at the capital last week and the vibe was of pure hate towards him, cant blame peeps...dont think hes going to get re elected! :D
The problem is; it is going to take a non-polititian like Arnold to try and clean up the fiscal mess here in Mexifornia. This state cannot afford to pay for all the buracrats we have trying to manage the small business and legitimate workers we have here trying to earn a living in this overtaxed state. Nor can it afford free benifiets to all who can sneak in and reach up to the counter to receive their free check/medical. Something must be done and soon. I don't see that being done by a lifetime politico trying to keep his job. My .02

MagicMtnDan
05-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah, Arnold is the only hope for this state. Watch out for the liberals running that way left-leaning Warren Beatty for governor. If he gets behind the wheel we'll all be dooooooooooomed!
The unions (especially the worthless self-serving teachers union) are mouses roaring their hatred for Arnold like lions (loudly). That's typically the only anti-Arnold message you'll hear - it comes from the money that hardworking union people pay in that is poured into the pockets of the unions' favorite politicians.
I'm very disappointed in Bush and all the other chicken-shit politicians who think that letting companies have cheap illegal employees actually helps this country. While it helps the companies get cheap labor it costs the states a fortune in medical care ($10 BILLION a year here in Mexifornia), police, fire, and educational services.
Anyone in this country illegally should be unwelcome and is a threat to our securtiy and financial freedom!

DCBob
05-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Yeah, Arnold is the only hope for this state. Watch out for the liberals running that way left-leaning Warren Beatty for governor. If he gets behind the wheel we'll all be dooooooooooomed!
The unions (especially the worthless self-serving teachers union) are mouses roaring their hatred for Arnold like lions (loudly). That's typically the only anti-Arnold message you'll hear - it comes from the money that hardworking union people pay in that is poured into the pockets of the unions' favorite politicians.
I'm very disappointed in Bush and all the other chicken-shit politicians who think that letting companies have cheap illegal employees actually helps this country. While it helps the companies get cheap labor it costs the states a fortune in medical care ($10 BILLION a year here in Mexifornia), police, fire, and educational services.
Anyone in this country illegally should be unwelcome and is a threat to our securtiy and financial freedom!
Absolutly and without a doubt. A continuation of burden shifting to the backs of the taxpayers/property owners :mad:

piper
05-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey DCBob and MagicMtnDan, I agree with your statments!!!

DCBob
05-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Careful, the walls have ears :D

piper
05-29-2005, 10:01 AM
No doubt.

hotlavey
05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Likewise.

Rexone
05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
You know where I stand.
Refer to sig.

stoker
05-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I have signed up for the minute man project this August in CA. It is time for everyone to get involved!

Double Quick
05-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Mike, Move your company to either Nevada or Arizona and I'll go get the truck and trailer and peeps to help you move. If everyone would just pack up and go maybe the idiots that run this state would get the idea.
WE, THE CITIZENS OF MEXIFORNIA, ARE F*CKIN MAD AND HAVE HAD ENOUGH!We need the businesses to just pack up and leave. NO businesses= no jobs. NO jobs=no taxes. NO taxes=NO $ for the pos politicians to pay themselves these large raises and buy votes from the dumb "takers" that think the moneytree won't dry up and die.
WE can't outbreed these MF's, so they will have the votes to elect the whores that will promise them everything. The only thing that the PRODUCTIVE citizens can do is take the "everything"( tax $'s) away so the pos whores won't have anything to promise the ignorant bastards that think they deserve something for nothing.
We mighty as well face fact's, the constitution is outdated and will have to be CHANGED or there is nothing we can do to stop this mess. The f*cking MEXICANS have taken advantage of the system! They are too stupid to know when enough is enough and they still keep trying to push for more.
I can be as charitable as anyone BUT if you try to rob me - I'd just a soon watch you die.
Don't even try to tag this post with a 'racist' label as if it was the damn canucks you'd see me with a rope with a certain post *****'s name on it and we'd bring the clown down to Norco so his honey could watch him swing! LOL
Just tag me 5150, I think they've driven me 'postal'! LOL
Rio
Rio, you have anger issues :mad: ................But they are sure as hell justified :D

Rexone
05-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Mike, Move your company to either Nevada or Arizona and I'll go get the truck and trailer and peeps to help you move. If everyone would just pack up and go maybe the idiots that run this state would get the idea.
WE, THE CITIZENS OF MEXIFORNIA, ARE F*CKIN MAD AND HAVE HAD ENOUGH!We need the businesses to just pack up and leave. NO businesses= no jobs. NO jobs=no taxes. NO taxes=NO $ for the pos politicians to pay themselves these large raises and buy votes from the dumb "takers" that think the moneytree won't dry up and die.
WE can't outbreed these MF's, so they will have the votes to elect the whores that will promise them everything. The only thing that the PRODUCTIVE citizens can do is take the "everything"( tax $'s) away so the pos whores won't have anything to promise the ignorant bastards that think they deserve something for nothing.
We mighty as well face fact's, the constitution is outdated and will have to be CHANGED or there is nothing we can do to stop this mess. The f*cking MEXICANS have taken advantage of the system! They are too stupid to know when enough is enough and they still keep trying to push for more.
I can be as charitable as anyone BUT if you try to rob me - I'd just a soon watch you die.
Don't even try to tag this post with a 'racist' label as if it was the damn canucks you'd see me with a rope with a certain post *****'s name on it and we'd bring the clown down to Norco so his honey could watch him swing! LOL
Just tag me 5150, I think they've driven me 'postal'! LOL
Rio
Rio how do you feel about outsourcing from China while we're at it? :smile:
I don't think running to Arizona or NV is the answer long term, the problem will just follow because it wasn't fixed, just dodged. Until the govt at the federal level stops it (not sure they're gonna) we are doomed to be the United States of Amexica.

Kachina26
05-29-2005, 06:53 PM
I don't think running to Arizona or NV is the answer long term, the problem will just follow because it wasn't fixed, just dodged. Until the govt at the federal level stops it (not sure they're gonna) we are doomed to be the United States of Amexica.
None the less, I believe that part of our state budget woes are due to a number of us tax payers leaving the state. Which makes more room for tax takers. I personally have had it and am leaving.

Kilrtoy
05-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah, and now we have this piece of sh*t ( Kilrtoy's idol-lol)Villinragoso for a mayor of Mexiangelos
Rio
I didnt vote for him.....
or the other one.....
I voted for KILRTOY

Coach
05-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Blame the Unions for the outsourcing!. Unions are forcing all manutacturing to be done over seas. In a few years manucaturing in America will be dead and so will most Unions because they will have destroyed their own jobs.

KoolPop
05-30-2005, 08:21 AM
Come on Kilr, bring it to Havasu. I like your style! :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Rio and Kilr for Pres and VP....oh, wait I cant vote...and damn...they took all my guns too...man, I hate when that happens. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

JackieV
05-30-2005, 09:47 AM
But aren't you Mexican Kilr, I thought you were hung like a BURRO.................? :cool:

Kachina26
05-30-2005, 09:49 AM
But aren't you Mexican Kilr? :cool:
Nope, he's American :D

hoolign
05-30-2005, 10:39 AM
Nope, he's American :D
No again..he's Norweigan...with a tan :D

Hallett19
05-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Am I the only one who felt like I was in Pacoima all weekend ?

bordsmnj
05-30-2005, 04:42 PM
hmm,well now.i've read some very interesting opinions here. **** ALL WETBACKS!!. period. if we could only bring back and inforce prop 187 that would be great. and while we're at it why not toss all the liberal,socialists faggots in the deal too. those people breed like god dammed flys on our dime!now that i've vented i feel much better and i'm now going outside to mow my own frickin lawn.-i want it done right. :cool:

Coleitis22
05-30-2005, 05:44 PM
I can't wait for that day to come. You'll be the first one I come looking for to pop a cap in your ass.
Why is it you ex jarheads can't get along with anyone. Grow up Bob or get off the boards. Referencing your wit and wisdom I should say BOREDS. :mad:

Coleitis22
05-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Shockwave, think we can can it with all the threats? That's not what this forum is all about and you're not going to change anyone's minds.
"I can't wait for that day to come. You'll be the first one I come looking for to pop a cap in your ass."
You can state your point of view and if anyone agrees then good and if not-so what? I got your e-mail so don't bother with any more threats okay? I'm not going to change my view of anything because you don't happen to agree with what I write. Guess what? I'd be willing to bet that over half the forum members don't agree with you or your methods so what now?
Remember, don't go shootin your cap guns in the air or at little round fuzzballs cuz someone could get hurt, includin the little round fuzzball!!! lol
Moron (his pet name for me) >Rio
We all know Bob is Cerebal Challenged. Poor Bob was dropped on his head several minutes ago when he finally reached puberty and is not himself. He is really a much larger wanger than his postings portray.

Rexone
05-31-2005, 08:15 PM
Gentlemen, gentlemen... just catching up with this thread a bit here...
threats of violence or harm, whether in jest or not aren't allowed on ***boat, period. Please make no further references of this nature on ***boat. Everyone is allowed to post within forum guidelines but not beyond them. Not all opinions will be ones everyone else agrees with. Such is the nature of life and freedoms in America.

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Well lets get this thread started again....

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Well the other one just died it seems.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
But aren't you Mexican Kilr, I thought you were hung like a BURRO.................? :cool:
hung like a chicken

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
hung like a chicken
Chile lime flavor and you love it....

JackieV
08-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Instigator!!!!

JackieV
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Aren't you a "Peace" Officer....hummmm

cdog
08-16-2005, 03:52 PM
HA! Love it! One of these days we're gonna have a beer and a cigar. Thanks Kilrtoy for keeping it real.

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Well the other one just died it seems.
They all die around this time of the day.People are getting off work or eating dinner,then they fire back up later.....Hopefully with more jibberish to read..LOL :D

ROZ
08-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Aren't burrows unable to reproduce? Kilr, this might be a bad thang :D

boater72
08-16-2005, 03:58 PM
LOL! :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 04:42 PM
HA! Love it! One of these days we're gonna have a beer and a cigar. Thanks Kilrtoy for keeping it real.
call me whaat you want, just not late for dinner...
Yes someday we will

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Aren't you a "Peace" Officer....hummmm
Damn right, Im always trying to get a PIECE off her....

Focker
08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Kilr
FOCK YOU

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2005, 09:04 PM
Damn, there is some bitter MOFO's on here :D