PDA

View Full Version : DCB is the Shiznit!!

WetWillie
01-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Always ahead of there game.... Design your own Graffix (http://www.dcbracing.com/designs/dcbdesigner.html)
You heard it here first! :devil:

UnionJack
01-03-2005, 06:45 AM
That is pretty cool

THOR
01-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Actually, that is pretty fun.

DCB
01-03-2005, 08:47 AM
We are working on a lot more designs that hopefully will be ready before the boat show. New customers will be given a passorword to access about 30 different gel styles and color combinations.

UnionJack
01-03-2005, 08:50 AM
only new ones.... what if old customers are lonely at work?

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 04:08 PM
That is awesome :2purples:

24ROD
01-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Way Cool. :cool:

framer1
01-03-2005, 04:55 PM
What i'm I doing wrong.I'm just clicking on the templates.

SummerObsession
01-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Why does template "F" look somewhat familiar to me? :idea: :idea: :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Looks like your boat

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 05:13 PM
What i'm I doing wrong.I'm just clicking on the templates.
Once you pick the boat you need to click on the colors tochange them

Sigus
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
way to much fun

TOBTEK
01-03-2005, 06:26 PM
thats all GAY :rollside: .......whats the latest pockets?

alfonzo
01-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Always ahead of there game.... Design your own Graffix (http://www.dcbracing.com/designs/dcbdesigner.html)
You heard it here first! :devil:Wait till 3DO see's this!!! :D :devil: :rollside:

Charley
01-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Wait till 3DO see's this!!! :D :devil: :rollside:
that dumbass couldn't even figure out how to use it!

Charley
01-03-2005, 07:58 PM
I worked out a deal and I get 25 cents everytime someone even think about that paint job!! :rollside:

CrazyHippy
01-03-2005, 08:20 PM
I worked out a deal and I get 25 cents everytime someone even think about that paint job!! :rollside:
Damn, there goes that phone call....
BJH :2purples:

WetWillie
01-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Lurking in the shadows.... Nice idea you guys had you did real good! Dont lock out the existing customers....You never know when we may be planning on stepping up!
:rollside:
We are working on a lot more designs that hopefully will be ready before the boat show. New customers will be given a passorword to access about 30 different gel styles and color combinations.

BoatFloating
01-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Great..... more for the cult to rave about..... :eek:

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 09:15 PM
LOL
how was new years Ricky, post some pics of your antics....

ROZ
01-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Templates, and limited colors.... Sounds like the perfect way to reduce cost. Hopefully that'll reflect in the consumer's pocketbook... :D ;)
Then again, a fountain or forumla cost a grip :hammerhea

Charley
01-04-2005, 01:24 PM
well it is the #6 definition but....
Cult definition #6 An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.
By the way Rock...
Is aftershock still producing carerra replicas? Or is it more like a pre made kit-boat??

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 01:54 PM
well it is the #6 definition but....
Cult definition #6 An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.
By the way Rock...
Is aftershock still producing carerra replicas? Or is it more like a pre made kit-boat??
Sorry Mr Big (Jim Jones), #2
Obsessive and faddish devotion to a principle or person.
So this must be Dave obsession with his hair and you guys with him....
#3 A group of persons sharing such devotion : sect
Seems to fit you DCB owners....
No, I still have the wannabe Carrera.
Is Dave still using daddy in laws money to stay in business???? :jawdrop: And please explain the DCB Racing.... I've never seen them race, saw them lose in Poker runs in Havasu but that's not a race.
Stay away from the Koolaide..... :eat:

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 02:18 PM
I forgot the main definition
Overpriced (tr.v. o·ver·priced) adj: DCB :hammerhea

Charley
01-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Sorry Mr Big (Jim Jones)
Is Dave still using daddy in laws money to stay in business???? :jawdrop:
good lord I must have struck a nerve.....
Daddy in laws money?? and worse "stay in business" ?? Rocky tisk tisk .... this new concept called an "INVESTOR"....... It helps people build thier companies the right way from the beginning rather than cutting corners and producing a less than "top of the line" product. Oh and I'm sure any DCB investor gets his money and a tidy profit on that money too...
No, I still have the wannabe Carrera.
Cool !!!
And please explain the DCB Racing.... I've never seen them race
well stay tuned and prepare to pull that Nike outta yer mouth
I've never seen them race, saw them lose in Poker runs in Havasu but that's not a race.
Ironically enough I spoke with both Larry Peto and Gary Smith the throttleman and driver/owner of Predator yesterday and they both had very respectful and praise oriented words re: Mike's 34 as an opponent in the Havasu Poker runs .... funny they didnt mention any aftershocks or Carerras!
HMMM
:D :p :p :D

Charley
01-04-2005, 02:35 PM
I forgot the main definition
Overpriced (tr.v. o·ver·priced) adj: DCB :hammerhea
Well thats perspective.... probably the same perspective that helped you justify signing on the dotted line for a PT CRUISER!
:wink:

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Well thats perspective.... probably the same perspective that helped you justify signing on the dotted line for a PT CRUISER!
He's got a PT cruiser and an Aftershock?

Three Days Only
01-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Cool, now I can create a DCB that looks like everyone elses on the lake. Just what I always wanted
Happy New Years Charley!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 02:39 PM
He's got a PT cruiser and an Aftershock?
What does "D" row know this, he might be sent packing,
I heard the Beaumont crew is looking for a new V.P.

Charley
01-04-2005, 02:39 PM
jeffy I left my cell at home(with yer #'s)... call me at work 562-407-1133

Charley
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
LMAO!!!!

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 02:41 PM
No .. they wont send him anywhere.. Every town needs a jester..and a token Melvis (mexican elvis)..lol..
So which one do you want to be Kilr.. :D

Charley
01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
I have this vision in my head of rocky hunched over the keyboard eyes like 8" - 10 " from it sweating and mumbling " short f-kin cult bastard dun ...ass ....hole.. ground"

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 02:55 PM
I have this vision in my head of rocky hunched over the keyboard eyes like 8" - 10 " from it sweating and mumbling " short f-kin cult bastard dun ...ass ....hole.. ground"
LMAO...

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 02:57 PM
That is sommy funny ass shit, Im laughing and people are looking funny at me....like what is he laughing at

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 02:58 PM
No .. they wont send him anywhere.. Every town needs a jester..and a token Melvis (mexican elvis)..lol..
So which one do you want to be Kilr.. :D
Ill be the jester, but Jeff might get mad......Ricky has the elvis gig down

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
dont forget.. every town need an idiot too.. lol

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 03:01 PM
hey.. did you wife get us the same shorts again this year?..

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 03:08 PM
hey.. did you wife get us the same shorts again this year?..
AS a matter of fact yes, I have a pic of us all together, but jody doesnt like it, so I didnt post it. Its actually pretty good

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 03:09 PM
BF, AKA, Ricky, Elvis and a whole slew of things was over heard mumbling after this picture was taken, damn Bling and Brown are dumb, they dont even know how to throw the sign..... Only i did it right
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1760DSC00020-med.JPG

mbrown2
01-04-2005, 03:18 PM
I can see 2005 picked up right where 2004 left off.... :D
Pretty cool upgrade to the site....lots more templates should be created, so people can pick and choose to the point that it might still be custom...Also, I would make it so folks have to register to use it. Just so you have an idea of who is using your templates and combo's...don't hurt. BTW...what you have right now is a step in front of the other West Coast Customs....I always liked the simulators Malibu and Nautique had...different boats, but none the less a cool concept for the Custom Boat arena as well.
I am also assuming DCB will still do a custom GEL, so you can be different..
Good job DCB. :)

kidstuf
01-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Ironically enough I spoke with both Larry Peto and Gary Smith the throttleman and driver/owner of Predator yesterday and they both had very respectful and praise oriented words re: Mike's 34 as an opponent in the Havasu Poker runs .... funny they didnt mention any aftershocks or Carerras!
HMMM
:D :p :p :D
:idea: also ironic... Gary Smith has an Eliminator :D ;)

Charley
01-04-2005, 03:25 PM
:idea: also ironic... Gary Smith has an Eliminator :D ;)
actually pretty sure he replaced it with an outerlimits...sorry
:eek:

kidstuf
01-04-2005, 03:26 PM
actually he replaced it with an outerlimits...sorry
:eek:
:D :D i was waiting for you to come back with that ;)

kidstuf
01-04-2005, 03:27 PM
you know he lurks around here sometimes... skater40 is his screen name.

Charley
01-04-2005, 03:28 PM
:D :D i was waiting for you to come back with that ;)
I like you B... not in a " 3DO stalker" kinda way but ... I do like ya ;)

Charley
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
you know he lurks around here sometimes... skater40 is his screen name.
I really like chattin with gary..he has a very competitive nature, doesn't mind sharing his opinion and............. he has BOATS!!

kidstuf
01-04-2005, 03:31 PM
I like you B... not in a " 3DO stalker" kinda way but ... I do like ya ;)
you're not too bad yourself charley... ;)

jackpunx
01-04-2005, 03:37 PM
you're not too bad yourself charley... ;)
If Jeff gets tired.. we'll find you another stalker.. D row is full of them..lol

kidstuf
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
If Jeff gets tired.. we'll find you another stalker.. D row is full of them..lol
:D lol... good to know ;)

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
good lord I must have struck a nerve.....
Daddy in laws money?? and worse "stay in business" ?? Rocky tisk tisk .... this new concept called an "INVESTOR"....... It helps people build thier companies the right way from the beginning rather than cutting corners and producing a less than "top of the line" product. Oh and I'm sure any DCB investor gets his money and a tidy profit on that money too...
No nerve struck here. I think it's the other way around. Investor or silent owner. So what is top of the line.... great rigging or quality materials? Wood floors or innerliners? 1 billion zip ties or 100.
well stay tuned and prepare to pull that Nike outta yer mouth
I don't need a name brand to prove my worth..... I get it add the name "Racing" and then build a race team. I should of thunk of that one....
Wow! I talked to John Tomlinson and he didn't mention DCB, Carrera's or Aftershocks either that would scare him in a race. I didn't buy my boat for the "Racing" since it's not a race boat and either is yours. I seem to remeber you going after a race boat and the only thing you saw was prop wash from #6's..... :squiggle:
Again you must really have the Bling factor built in. So the car you drive makes you a better person. I'm sure you have a BMW or a Benz.... I see "Big" man needs to compensate.... :D
It would be 12" because my unit keeps me that far back. :yuk:
No need to feel threatened by my boat there Mr Big I bought because I like it and don't need a status symbol to prove my worth....... DCB is the king of all boats....... :rolleyes: You feel better now. :coffeycup
Time to watch the USC game on my 100" Plasma TV in my 10,000 Sq Ft game room in my winter house in Aspen. The Plasma TV is made by off brand company so I'm sure it's no good for you. I'm also drinking Plain Wrap "Beer". :D

Charley
01-04-2005, 05:54 PM
So what is top of the line.... great rigging or quality materials? Wood floors or innerliners? 1 billion zip ties or 100.
huh?? uh ya, In my opinion all of the above... what makes an aftershock better than a bayliner? <biting lip> :p
I don't need a name brand to prove my worth..... I get it add the name "Racing" and then build a race team. I should of thunk of that one....
I guess when carerra goes to build a race team they will probably farm that out too huh?
I seem to remeber you going after a race boat and the only thing you saw was prop wash from #6's..... :squiggle:
Thats a joke right?? LMAO 29' boat with 1300HP vs a 32' boat with 2200HP??
... put those same brummet motors and 6's on an F-29 and I guarantee a serious skater spankin
Again you must really have the Bling factor built in. So the car you drive makes you a better person. I'm sure you have a BMW or a Benz.... I see "Big" man needs to compensate.... :D
I drive a Truck, you on the other hand drive a PT cruiser... (it's hard to say without giggling) ... I definitely admire you for trying to stay in touch with your feminine side on a daily basis Rocky :wink:
It would be 12" because my unit keeps me that far back. :yuk:
This cant be true, Not based on accuracy, rather because I heard the wife keeps yer unit in her purse :2purples:
Time to watch the USC game on my 100" Plasma TV in my 10,000 Sq Ft game room in my winter house in Aspen. The Plasma TV is made by off brand company so I'm sure it's no good for you. I'm also drinking Plain Wrap "Beer". :D
Oh Rocky lighten up cupcake.... yer lookin beat here.... with Jeffy so busy workin all the time I don't want you to lose yer stride on busting my balls... love ya... coming to the party??

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 07:44 PM
I drive a Truck, you on the other hand drive a PT cruiser... (it's hard to say without giggling) ... I definitely admire you for trying to stay in touch with your feminine side on a daily basis Rocky :wink:
I see your truck and it's a perfect fit for you...
http://www.mtv.com/onair/pimp_my_ride/images/pic_episode_1.gif
This cant be true, Not based on accuracy, rather because I heard the wife keeps yer unit in her purse :2purples:
But it's a big purse..... :smile: Hell your wife can keep you and your unit in a clutch purse.... :notam:
Oh Rocky lighten up cupcake.... yer lookin beat here.... with Jeffy so busy workin all the time I don't want you to lose yer stride on busting my balls... love ya... coming to the party??
I'm still waiting for your best stuff you know I love ya, it makes the winter go by faster. I'll be in Glamis that weekend. I answered your post in sandbar. You have no friends there you belong in C&T's. I'll buy you a beer at Supercross this weekend.
:)

alfonzo
01-04-2005, 09:45 PM
LOL
Ricky,Is that an inside joke?

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 09:48 PM
No,
isnt that boatfoating's name RICKY :D

alfonzo
01-04-2005, 09:57 PM
No,
isnt that boatfoating's name RICKY :DRocky! :D His wife is April,not Adrian :D

alfonzo
01-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey Rock, when are you going to bust out with the Orville Redenbacher joke?

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Is that an inside joke?
He thinks he's funny to call me Ricky he knows my name. That's why I call him Migirl instead of Miguel.... :cool: I hate to tell him since he's on a roll he thinks.... Kinda of like Charley..... Their pretty fragile so I let them go... :eek:

Jrocket
01-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Finally this place puts out a descent thread to read!
Keep up the good work boys! :D

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 10:39 PM
He thinks he's funny to call me Ricky he knows my name. That's why I call him Migirl instead of Miguel.... :cool: I hate to tell him since he's on a roll he thinks.... Kinda of like Charley..... Their pretty fragile so I let them go... :eek:
Im not fragile , maybe delicate
When you met my wife you said to her, My name is RRRRRRRICKYYYYY, the latin love, that makes the ladies cream, when they think of me, its not just a wet dream...... :messedup:

alfonzo
01-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Im not fragile , maybe delicate
When you met my wife you said to her, My name is RRRRRRRICKYYYYY, the latin love, that makes the ladies cream, when they think of me, its not just a wet dream...... :messedup:Now thats some funny shiat. :D

WetWillie
01-04-2005, 11:21 PM
That is true. He is Ricky the latin dream cream.. Rock did you relly say that?

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 11:43 PM
What do you think im lying, he said that elvis glasses and all....with thick gold chain in tow......

BoatFloating
01-05-2005, 07:06 AM
I didn't say Ricky...... but everything else is possible.
:jawdrop:

Three Days Only
01-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Wow, look at the size of the elephant screwing that Jackass!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I have no comment. LOL!! :)

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 09:38 AM
I have no comment. LOL!! :)
I think thats the first time I have ever seen you say that :D
It was good to hear from you guys over the holidays.. I hope they treated you well ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:41 AM
I think thats the first time I have ever seen you say that :D
It was good to hear from you guys over the holidays.. I hope they treated you well ;)
lol!! ya. I can't hardly believe it myself.. LOL!! the holidays treated us very well and I hope yours were the same. ;)
I am trying to be nice to Ricky aka Rocky.. nothing up my sleeve.. presto.. ;)

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 09:58 AM
lol!! ya. I can't hardly believe it myself.. LOL!! the holidays treated us very well and I hope yours were the same. ;)
I am trying to be nice to Ricky aka Rocky.. nothing up my sleeve.. presto.. ;)
Nahhh... give it to him hard.. thats how he know we love him... :D

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM
What he really said is
my name is, ROCKO, YO, I always make the ladies run and scream, cuz I look like a really bad dream...
Ricky, you ar emy buddy, tell Alfonzo your name please, he thinks your Italian :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Nahhh... give it to him hard.. thats how he know we love him... :D
LMAO!! can he take it hard from a proud DCB owner and a parker allstar. Maybe I should ask his wife if he can come out to play. :smile:

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 10:26 AM
LMAO!! can he take it hard from a proud DCB owner and a parker allstar. Maybe I should ask his wife if he can come out to play. :smile:
We'll see.. Ive seen him get pretty emotional..

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:28 AM
We'll see.. Ive seen him get pretty emotional..
well like they say. Lack of P***y makes you brave. :wink:

Jrocket
01-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Ohhhhh thats why I'm one brave mutha focker then? :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Ohhhhh thats why I'm one brave mutha focker then? :eek:
LMAO!! :idea: ;) ;)

Charley
01-05-2005, 01:39 PM
lol....48 hours ;)

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 01:41 PM
lol....48 hours ;)
charley.. that means sex with someone ..... other then yourslef.. :D

Charley
01-05-2005, 01:46 PM
charley.. that means sex with someone ..... other then yourslef.. :D
nonono./..... that line is from the movie 48 hrs
stop hanging out with Jeff that spectredumbtardness is rubbing off!!
:p

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 01:52 PM
nonono./..... that line is from the movie 48 hrs
stop hanging out with Jeff that spectredumbtardness is rubbing off!!
:p
LMAO.. that folker.. He got drunk.. try to fondle me.. I told him.. "Hey bozo.. Do I look mexican to you!".. He got all shy and I have not heard from his since then... :notam: :D

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 01:55 PM
LMAO.. that folker.. He got drunk.. try to fondle me.. I told him.. "Hey bozo.. Do I look mexican to you!".. He got all shy and I have not heard from his since then... :notam: :D
Who tried to fondle you RICKY

Charley
01-05-2005, 01:57 PM
LMFAO!

jackpunx
01-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Who tried to fondle you RICKY
they both did.. Will you get em for me!

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Whats your email I have something for you....

BoatFloating
01-05-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm glad the Cult members are having a good ole time. Hey Mrs V the next funny thing you say will be the first :squiggle: :D
Just imagine the Jackass are the Parker Gaystars.... Kinda fits them Jackass

alfonzo
01-05-2005, 11:24 PM
What he really said is
my name is, ROCKO, YO, I always make the ladies run and scream, cuz I look like a really bad dream...
Ricky, you ar emy buddy, tell Alfonzo your name please, he thinks your Italian :2purples:He thinks,that we all think, he's Italian :idea:

Three Days Only
01-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Thats kinda where I was going with that. The elephant is our Death Row Crew ( large and powerful), and the Jackasses are the Parker Girlie Girls and all those damn DCB cult members.
We will get them anyway we can. Even if it is sending an elephant after a jackass.

jackpunx
01-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Thats kinda where I was going with that. The elephant is our Death Row Crew ( large and powerful), and the Jackasses are the Parker Girlie Girls and all those damn DCB cult members.
We will get them anyway we can. Even if it is sending an elephant after a jackass.
Your GAY!

Charley
01-06-2005, 01:09 PM
UH LETS SEE
One drives a PT cruiser
One is Canadian
One has a 36' offshore boat with Bravos
THATS SOME SERIOUS POWER!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-06-2005, 01:15 PM
UH LETS SEE
One drives a PT cruiser
One is Canadian
THATS SOME SERIOUS POWER!!!
Now why you gotta get me involved? All I do is leave you dcb dorks alone and look what I get!
DCB= Dinky Charley's Boat :D

jackpunx
01-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Now why you gotta get me involved? All I do is leave you dcb dorks alone and look what I get!
DCB= Dinky Charley's Boat :D
Your Canadian? :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-06-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL, 36 offshore with bravos Bling is the Canadian.

jackpunx
01-06-2005, 01:24 PM
LOL, 36 offshore with bravos Bling is the Canadian.
So you and Jeff are the bravo brothers?.. do you guys buy them in bulk??... ..LOL j/k couldnt resist

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Although that was f'n funny BITE ME I'm going over to Bre's Box. Jeeze you guys are in a mood today!

jackpunx
01-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Bling should be posting soon.. It takes him 45min to reply cuase Canadians Kant tipe or spel

jackpunx
01-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Although that was f'n funny BITE ME I'm going over to Bre's Box. Jeeze you guys are in a mood today!
LMAO..

Charley
01-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Bling should be posting soon.. It takes him 45min to reply cuase Canadians Kant tipe or spel
JP sometimes I think a woman designed that country

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-06-2005, 07:30 PM
That is awesome :2purples:
looks like I have seen it some where :p

DrewDown
01-06-2005, 10:19 PM
UH LETS SEE
One drives a PT cruiser
One is Canadian
THATS SOME SERIOUS POWER!!!But a 32' with big hp's and bravo's is ok :D

Charley
01-06-2005, 10:22 PM
But a 32' with big hp's and bravo's is ok :D
Who say's im goin Bravos? :jawdrop:

DrewDown
01-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Who say's im goin Bravos? :jawdrop:Whats this, your getting a 32? But DCB doesnt make a 32. Are you sure your not talking about a 30 spectre. I here there vacumbagged, balsa cored and all types of east coast type shit.

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Whats this, your getting a 32? But DCB doesnt make a 32. Are you sure your not talking about a 30 spectre. I here there vacumbagged, balsa cored and all types of east coast type shit.
Our head cheerleader would never jump ship!

DrewDown
01-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Our head cheerleader would never jump ship!I know, but if hes not going with a bravo type drive, its going to be very interesting.

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 10:32 PM
I know, but if hes not going with a bravo type drive, its going to be very interesting.
I have no idea what hes up to,I havent payed any attention to whats going on in here for sometime.I know he cant see over the wheel yet but thats about it! :D

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Who say's im goin Bravos? :jawdrop:
Because a #6 would make you look even smaller. Could you imagine Charlie standind next to a #6. Good lord!!! If you put #6s on yer new ride, 3DO will lose his mind!!

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 10:42 PM
JP sometimes I think a woman designed that country
The bitterness coming from you on such a pure country makes me wonder if a few hockey players used you as a puck in your younger years.

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Ive pieced the whole secret of Charleys double double top secret missile he is building.. I have all the details down to the color and foam pad height Carlos will add to his custom booster seat! ;)

RiverDave
You heard it here first! :devil:
That's a very cool addition to DCB's site!! :)
Nordic has one of those design centers too.. :) Been online for a year or two now.
Nordic Graphix Design Center (http://www.nordicpowerboats.com/design.html)
RD

Jrocket
LMAO at Bling

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
DCB's Are the BOMB!! :yuk: Dont be a hater RD.. :cry:

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 10:54 PM
DCB's Are the BOMB!! :yuk: Dont be a hater RD.. :cry:
I changed my post to something a little more conservative.. Just pointing out that there are some people in the cats and tunnels section that are cheer leading so hard for their brand names that they have their heads firmly positioned in there ass.. They gotta be.. Becuase god knows they aren't looking at anything else going on around them??
I'm pretty sure I saw two people in here arguing yesterday or the day before about DCB and Force, and how a F32 DCB would Beat a 30 Force?? I didn't read it that closely, but I was like WTF?? I don't think DCB even makes a F32?? You read shit like that and you can't help but just chuckle a little bit and remember that there really is stupid people out there with too much money..
RD

DrewDown
01-06-2005, 10:59 PM
I changed my post to something a little more conservative.. Just pointing out that there are some people in the cats and tunnels section that are cheer leading so hard for their brand names that they have their heads firmly positioned in there ass.. They gotta be.. Becuase god knows they aren't looking at anything else going on around them??
I'm pretty sure I saw two people in here arguing yesterday or the day before about DCB and Force, and how a F32 DCB would Beat a 30 Force?? I didn't read it that closely, but I was like WTF?? I don't think DCB even makes a F32?? You read shit like that and you can't help but just chuckle a little bit and remember that there really is stupid people out there with too much money..
RDGlad to see your second post was conservative from the start :D

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:02 PM
I totally agree.. I like my boat. I admire what Dave has done and like the quality. I also like some other boats out there. There is a new 30ft boat that I really like the lines of but it is still under production. So the quality and attention to detail is still a ?. If I had $500k to spend I would go Nortech. The day I saw Mr Bling in Sole Train. I felt like half a man.. That thing is amazing and the lines and quality appear to be top notch.. But for now im on the DCB train!!!
:D

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:02 PM
If anybodys gettin one it will be Charley. RD almost 95% sure they got a 32 in the works. You in Parker next weekend?

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Is there a trip planned for this week?? Rockyourworld said you guys may go out?

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:06 PM
I totally agree.. I like my boat. I admire what Dave has done and like the quality. I also like some other boats out there. There is a new 30ft boat that I really like the lines of but it is still under production. So the quality and attention to detail is still a ?. If I had $500k to spend I would go Nortech. The day I saw Mr Bling in Sole Train. I felt like half a man.. That thing is amazing and the lines and quality appear to be top notch.. But for now im on the DCB train!!!
When your 29 comes up for sale.I'll take a crack at it,if I dont have one already.

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 11:06 PM
The day I saw Mr Bling in Sole Train. I felt like half a man..
Damn and you still stood 5 feet tall :D

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 11:08 PM
If anybodys gettin one it will be Charley. RD almost 95% sure they got a 32 in the works. You in Parker next weekend?
You know I am.. I thought you were staying at the house? :D
RD

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:10 PM
Your confussing me with my brother from another mother.. Im a bit taller then HH :jawdrop: When we get to the boat show Im gunna want you to walk with me so i can use your flat top as a table for my beer. :D

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:11 PM
WW thanks, your boat's badass too!!! Anybody catch the Nor-tech in Powerboat this month?

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Ill step up and buy the all white one with the twin 900's :cool:
When your 29 comes up for sale.I'll take a crack at it,if I dont have one already.

DrewDown
01-06-2005, 11:14 PM
WW thanks, your boat's badass too!!! Anybody catch the Nor-tech in Powerboat this month?perfect storm?

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:14 PM
WW thanks, your boat's badass too!!! Anybody catch the Nor-tech in Powerboat this month?
Yep...huge!

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:16 PM
I might be makin a trip to Glamis, and going on a saturday road trip to some bar in the midle of the desert with Deano for some cult leaders b-day. If my master will let me!!! You know the one shakin her finger at me. You should of seen the next picture. Look again and you see my right hand raising up, heh who's boss now!!

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Yep...huge!
Not sayin anything' but...... some else needs to open this up.

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I might be makin a trip to Glamis, and going on a saturday road trip to some bar in the midle of the desert with Deano for some cult leaders b-day. If my master will let me!!! You know the one shakin her finger at me. You should of seen the next picture. Look again and you see my right hand raising up, heh who's boss now!!
Had to raise the hand ehhh? Says 200k for twin 1150hp upgraded motors?45k for a paint job? out of my league for sure.

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:19 PM
perfect storm?
I thought perfect storm was blues and reds? The one this month was like yellows and oranges.

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Had to raise the hand ehhh? Says 200k for twin 1150hp upgraded motors?45k for a paint job? out of my league for sure.
I was waiting for a comment on the paint. :D :D

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I was waiting for a comment on the paint. :D :D
$609,850.00....G's..that some scratch all right.155mph is also nice.

unleashed
01-06-2005, 11:29 PM
$609,850.00....G's..that some scratch all right.155mph is also nice.
Hey its only money. Im still saving my pennies for a flat deck skater...hopefully boats will be running on fuel still by the time I get enough money!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey its only money. Im still saving my pennies for a flat deck skater...hopefully boats will be running on fuel still by the time I get enough money!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Yep,how about next week?Money bags you. :p