PDA

View Full Version : Super Chargers

UnionJack
01-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Who will be at the game on Saturday? I have an LA City Fire test on saturday morning, but will be there. Just wondering if any ***boaters will be there?

jdogginla
01-03-2005, 07:31 AM
I'll be there................San Diego Super Chargers!@#$% :boxed:
Think I'm taking the train down.........then the trolley to the Stadium. Allows for more drinking :hammer2:

UnionJack
01-03-2005, 08:53 AM
We took the trolly to yesterdays game, not bad I made 8 games this year

ULTRA28
01-03-2005, 10:44 AM
I'll be there. I did the trolley thing a couple weeks ago, worked pretty good not having to fight traffic. I think I'll take the motorhome this week though.

Moe_Havi
01-03-2005, 10:46 AM
Chargers beat a weak Jet team and then roll into Pitt to knock off Big Ben and Co.

Brady Bunch
01-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Me and GrapeApe will be there! We tailgate in J3...... Jets are going to get spanked!

jdogginla
01-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Who's game for meeting up tailgaiting in a section a couple of hours before the game. I know there is no official "tailgaiting" allowed, but we can all meet up for drinks and food..........and then an ass beating of the JETS! :lightsabe

Brady Bunch
01-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Who's game for meeting up tailgaiting in a section a couple of hours before the game. I know there is no official "tailgaiting" allowed, but we can all meet up for drinks and food..........and then an ass beating of the JETS! :lightsabe
Sure tailgating is allowed. You just cannot take up extra spaces before game time!
John, where are you going to be?

Boat Loan Guy
01-03-2005, 11:42 AM
I will be there with about 8 of are freinds, cant wait to see the Chargers kick some Jets butts.....

jdogginla
01-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Sure tailgating is allowed. You just cannot take up extra spaces before game time!
John, where are you going to be?
That's what I meant by no "official".........back in the day you could set up shop in the spot next to you. But when they banned it, they called it "no official tailgating"......anyways where we sett'm up camp Hot Boat! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Who will be at the game on Saturday? I have an LA City Fire test on saturday morning, but will be there. Just wondering if any ***boaters will be there?
Did LA City test again?????

ULTRA28
01-03-2005, 07:50 PM
I haven't figured out the whole motorhome thing yet. Do they still allow them? I used to take mine for all the supercross events and tailgate, but it's been a few years. I want to head down there early and hang out for a while. We'll have to get together.

BarryMac
01-03-2005, 07:52 PM
I haven't figured out the whole motorhome thing yet. Do they still allow them? I used to take mine for all the supercross events and tailgate, but it's been a few years. I want to head down there early and hang out for a while. We'll have to get together.
Yeah, you can bring your MH, just costs a couple more bucks to park...

GrapeApe
01-04-2005, 10:45 AM
We have some friends Renting a Motorhome. They plan on getting there by 9am. I expect the Parking Lot to be pretty packed by Noon.. So get there early.. We will be in J3. That is back behind the Trolley Tracks, next to the SD River.. Look for the 05 H2 SUT...
*** Grape Ape ***

Kilrtoy
01-04-2005, 10:55 AM
I have an LA City Fire test on saturday morning, but will be there.
That is an all day event and im not kidding

jbtrailerjim
01-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Chargers beat a weak Jet team and then roll into Pitt to knock off Big Ben and Co.
They will knock off the Jets but if they have to face the Steelers that will be the end to the Chargers season. Steelers will steam roll right over the Chargers.
GO STEELERS!!!

Brady Bunch
01-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Steam roll......... Not a chance! I will give you this, out of all the AFC playoff teams, Pittsburgh matches up the best. Our defensive front seven have shut down every top back this year. Bettis would be no different.

jbtrailerjim
01-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Steam roll......... Not a chance! I will give you this, out of all the AFC playoff teams, Pittsburgh matches up the best. Our defensive front seven have shut down every top back this year. Bettis would be no different.
Guess I don't have to worry about that match up since the "Super Chargers" choked. Bring on the JETS! :crossx:

HCS
01-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Home teams didn't win today! Good luck.