PDA

View Full Version : I'm on the wagon..not by choice either!

hoolign
01-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Got myself in a bit a shit on new years, someone was running off at the mouth to the woman, he got dropped, I got arrested, spent new years in the clink, charged with assault, conditions of release was, promise to appear, and no intoxifying substances..I 'm not sure it's manditory for cops to be in the new years mood! I may have to change my name from "Hooligan" to somthing like "the pacifist" :burningm:

UnionJack
01-03-2005, 08:52 AM
It happens, my wife and I do the same every year and take sometime off the booze

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Got myself in a bit a shit on new years, someone was running off at the mouth to the woman, he got dropped, I got arrested, spent new years in the clink, charged with assault, conditions of release was, promise to appear, and no intoxifying substances..I 'm not sure it's manditory for cops to be in the new years mood! I may have to change my name from "Hooligan" to somthing like "the pacifist" :burningm:
Wow. That sucks. Hope everything turn out OK for you. Sounds like the guy deserved it though. :boxingguy

HCS
01-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Last time I dropped someone I split without notice. I found out later after the guy came to he wanted to hunt me down. He wasn't such a wuss that he press charges. He just wanted another chance at me. Which hasn't happen.
Yet. :crossx:

Tom Brown
01-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Wow, hoolign. :confused:

hoolign
01-03-2005, 08:59 AM
It's bullshit though, now I gotta get a lawer, it seemed like the cop was on his side..this asshole costs me new years in the bucket!..it was 12:50 when i got printed...right when the party was gettin good! and just cause I'm not a small guy they pin ya and stand on ya like they are practicing for a calf roping contest! :burningm:

Boozer
01-03-2005, 09:01 AM
It's bullshit though, now I gotta get a lawer, it seemed like the cop was on his side..this asshole costs me new years in the bucket!..it was 12:50 when i got printed...right when the party was gettin good! and just cause I'm not a small guy they pin ya and stand on ya like they are practicing for a calf roping contest! :burningm:
I heard Canadian jail is like the hilton.

hoolign
01-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Last time I dropped someone I split without notice. I found out later after the guy came to he wanted to hunt me down. He wasn't such a wuss that he press charges. He just wanted another chance at me. Which hasn't happen.
Yet. :crossx:
This guy was just an ass, kept hitting in the woman, I told him and she told him a couple of times to beat it..he said "i'll beat you" then he was on the floor, he got up and left, 10 minutes later cops were there with him, off I went

hoolign
01-03-2005, 09:03 AM
I heard Canadian jail is like the hilton.
Not the city buckets, especially on new years..not a likeable sort!

HCS
01-03-2005, 09:05 AM
This guy was just an ass, kept hitting in the woman, I told him and she told him a couple of times to beat it..he said "i'll beat you" then he was on the floor, he got up and left, 10 minutes later cops were there with him, off I went
That's chicken shit. The bummer is assalt can be costly. My buddy got charged. It cost him $5000.00 and probation. They can lock you up. But if it's your first offence it's not very likely.

1978 Rogers
01-03-2005, 09:13 AM
That sucks.
I feel your pain. I was 4x4 at college on private property. Cop showed up, I got a tresspassing ticket. I had also been drinking, so I had to leave my truck over night. When I went to court & part of my probation the judge maid me get an avaluation. I told the coulselor I drink every weekend like most of the students as WSU. BIG MISTAKE. I had to go to treatment for a year and AA meetings. Its sucked being at a party school and not being able to drink. Phuck it was hell. I did learn alot from my mistake. That was a long time ago. Get a lawyer, I didn't which I'm sure would have helped me some and cover your ass.

al cole'holic
01-03-2005, 09:19 AM
...watch out for the lawsuit :frown:

RiverOtter
01-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Never a dull moment in the GWN, eh Hoolign? :D

Jbb
01-03-2005, 09:40 AM
I told you Tom gets out of control at parties.......dont sweat it Hooligan....just another learning experience.... :boxingguy

hoolign
01-03-2005, 09:44 AM
The whole thing is bullshit!! But whatever I gotta pay the piper! I'm not really into paying a lawyer to defend me for defending my woman! There are some chicken shits out there let me tell you..especially since this dude is about a foot taller then me and probabaly has 50 pounds on me ! hopefully the judge can see this! big tough guy at the mouth, then cause he lands on his ass he calls the cops! :burningm: maybe he'll get locked up for being stupid ..and he can be my bitch :D

JetBoatRich
01-03-2005, 09:54 AM
That sucks, the guy sounds like an idiot :hammerhea
I had one it happen to me a few years ago, when we showed up at court the guy had a black eye and looked beat up. This was a month after the incident. The judge asked him what happen, he said he was in a different fight. She said does it happen all the time?
Charges were dropped.

bigd1
01-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Since the cops didn't see anything it's your word against his. Since you've already decided to tell what happened publicly, you're pretty much screwed. Something more along the lines of "he swung at me and missed - I was scared and swung back and hit him" would sound a lot better. And yes - do get a lawyer.

hoolign
01-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Since the cops didn't see anything it's your word against his. Since you've already decided to tell what happened publicly, you're pretty much screwed. Something more along the lines of "he swung at me and missed - I was scared and swung back and hit him" would sound a lot better. And yes - do get a lawyer.
Well I'm not a liar so what happens happens! karma will get him! you should meet karma :D

kilroybay
01-03-2005, 10:14 AM
tom brown, topless and myself saw what really happened.
he kept hitting on your girl and you and she politely asked the nice gentleman to please refrain from his not so nice behavior. he became violent and said he was going to kick your ass, you mentioned to the gentleman that that would not be the best thing for him to try in his inebriated state. he than tried to clock you and you just stepped aside and the fine gentleman missed and fell to the floor and injured his face on impact. we are willing to give sworn testimony to that fact.
damn, i should have been a lawyer.
sic em, holligan

ROZ
01-03-2005, 10:15 AM
So Tom Brown is sueing you?

hoolign
01-03-2005, 10:34 AM
tom brown, topless and myself saw what really happened.
he kept hitting on your girl and you and she politely asked the nice gentleman to please refrain from his not so nice behavior. he became violent and said he was going to kick your ass, you mentioned to the gentleman that that would not be the best thing for him to try in his inebriated state. he than tried to clock you and you just stepped aside and the fine gentleman missed and fell to the floor and injured his face on impact. we are willing to give sworn testimony to that fact.
damn, i should have been a lawyer.
sic em, holligan
Ya know what..I'n my drunken stupor I forgot about that!
:D It's gonna cost me and i don't think there is anyway around that fact..but on a lighter side, I should be able to pay the lawyer with all the empties in the garage :D and what i'm saving from not drinking :D

topless
01-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Yep, Kilroybay has the facts. I told you not to leave the Uhaul but NOooooooooooooo you had to go prove your manhood! Now look what happened. Now get back to the Uhaul!!!! :hammer2:

RiverOtter
01-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Opened a can of the Great White Woop A$$, eh.. http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/box2.gif

Forkin' Crazy
01-03-2005, 11:14 AM
That's "F" ed up! If they arrested you, then they should have arrested him too. There is something legal term for "instigating a fight", and that is what they should have arrested him on.
Or you could just dot his eye the night before court, and let him show up infront of the judge with a shiner (idea stolen from above post)! :)

fat rat
01-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Well I'm not a liar so what happens happens! karma will get him! you should meet karma :D
No thanks..............I can just imagine. :D

hoolign
01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
That's "F" ed up! If they arrested you, then they should have arrested him too. There is something legal term for "instigating a fight", and that is what they should have arrested him on.
Or you could just dot his eye the night before court, and let him show up infront of the judge with a shiner (idea stolen from above post)! :)
With my luck he'll probably be the judge
:D

hoolign
01-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Opened a can of the Great White Woop A$$, eh.. http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/box2.gif
that's the thing I don't like fighting, spent the better part of my younger years constantly getting into fights, and well...it plain ol hurts :D but when ya tell someone to F uck off and quit being a pest, and they say their gonna smack ya, I figure while your busy yappin about what your gonna do ..I'm just gonna do..kinda like self defense before it's nessisary :D

RiverOtter
01-03-2005, 12:05 PM
that's the thing I don't like fighting, spent the better part of my younger years constantly getting into fights, and well...it plain ol hurts :D but when ya tell someone to F uck off and quit being a pest, and they say their gonna smack ya, I figure while your busy yappin about what your gonna do ..I'm just gonna do..kinda like self defense before it's nessisary :D
There's talkers and Doers :D Doers usually win :hammer2:

hoolign
01-03-2005, 12:12 PM
There's talkers and Doers :D Doers usually win :hammer2:
Only thing I won was complimentary stay in the local drunk tank and a date with the judge..I demand a recount

RiverOtter
01-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Only thing I won was complimentary stay in the local drunk tank and a date with the judge..I demand a recount
On the Shots, punches or charges :D

hoolign
01-03-2005, 12:16 PM
On the Shots, punches or charges :D
I'll yake all of the above for 50 Monty
:D :p

beyondhelpin
01-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Sucks dude.
Look on the bright side. Free room and board for the night and no worries about a dui driving home! :devil:

Dr. Eagle
01-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Hoolign,
You of course realize this means one thing and one thing only:
You're
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://images.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/drama1.wmv)