PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice..............

topless
01-03-2005, 04:28 PM
that Her454 and Unforgiven haven't been around today????? Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm thinking she REALLY must have liked her BLOWER! :jawdrop:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-03-2005, 04:33 PM
you may have a point

Ziggy
01-03-2005, 04:44 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
You starting something here? :D :D
Making us all think like that, it hurts. ;)

topless
01-03-2005, 04:49 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea:
You starting something here? :D :D
Making us all think like that, it hurts. ;)
It hurts me too. :cry: :cry:

Ziggy
01-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Not sure whats going on here--I thought you had the ring and wedding. I saw pictures! :D :D
Don't cry

topless
01-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Not sure whats going on here--I thought you had the ring and wedding. I saw pictures! :D :D
Don't cry
We did have the wedding! I read in another thread that he already had the divorce papers in the mail and that was AFTER CFW. :frown: :frown:

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey Topless where are my topless pics for the new year :p :p

topless
01-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey Topless where are my topless pics for the new year :p :p
Shhhhhhhhhh Don't let everyone know or they'll ask for them too. :skull:

Desert Rat
01-03-2005, 05:33 PM
I like a good blower too!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Your husband called me on his way home from CFW and he was with diggler. No mention of Her454. But you never know with him. :hammerhea

Unforgiven
01-04-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm back!! yes I spent some time at CFW!! had a great time...And Yes, I took HER454 the blower..pics to be posted later ( when she gives me the ok to post the pics)
Diggler and I raced the madmen saturday morning to get up there!!
It was great meeting everyone from the forums...special thanks to Traci, kept me fed (jello shots) I think she was trying to get me drunk so she could get the boat that I was hiding from topless...IT WORKED!!! I'm just back to work so I'll start my new tread with all the stories when I get back...Eddie

Mrs.Racer277
01-04-2005, 07:48 AM
I'm back!! yes I spent some time at CFW!! had a great time...And Yes, I took HER454 the blower..pics to be posted later ( when she gives me the ok to post the pics)
Diggler and I raced the madmen saturday morning to get up there!!
It was great meeting everyone from the forums...special thanks to Traci, kept me fed (jello shots) I think she was trying to get me drunk so she could get the boat that I was hiding from topless...IT WORKED!!! I'm just back to work so I'll start my new tread with all the stories when I get back...Eddie
Good Morning!
Welcome back now start posting pics. Please. :)

diggler
01-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Good Morning!
Welcome back now start posting pics. Please. :)
but..... I didn't take any pictures..... I'm trying to remember the day though, but it's a little fuzzy.

Mrs.Racer277
01-04-2005, 07:57 AM
but..... I didn't take any pictures..... I'm trying to remember the day though, but it's a little fuzzy.
That is what happens when you hang out with Unforgiven!! :jawdrop: :D ;)

Unforgiven
01-04-2005, 11:12 AM
what pics? I don't remember any pics...oh yea those pics...lets see pics of you and me drinking..pics of me and diggler drinking with the CFW klan...pics of me and scarlata making plans for this year...pics of Traci and her new blower :D ...oops you guys want to see the pics...hell I'm at my desk still going thru all of them...towards the end of the week I'll post after I get thru doing some editing......Diggler you need to send me an e-mail...Topless, did you get the divorce papers yet??? :hammer2: TONY S....I'm glad I didn't ride in the boat( I'll explain the buised butt story later for those that did ride with him!!!!) :eek:

topless
01-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Topless, did you get the divorce papers yet??? :hammer2::Yes, and I'm keeping the boat and the ring I'll have you know! :boxingguy