PDA

View Full Version : anyone in Havasu

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I need to get a LAKE HAVASU, AZ sticker for a friend, from that shop in the village, anyone down there or going this week and will be back by friday PM me thanks

ChumpChange
01-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Not me. Of course, somebody who lives there could just mail you one which could be even easier.

Kilrtoy
01-03-2005, 05:18 PM
I see how it is , I was there last week and did you ask me , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :skull:

cola
01-03-2005, 05:19 PM
I need to get a LAKE HAVASU, AZ sticker for a friend, from that shop in the village, anyone down there or going this week and will be back by friday PM me thanks
I just came back last night. :cool:

shadow
01-03-2005, 05:20 PM
SYA,I can probablly swing down there in the next day or two and then drop it in the mail to you.Let me know if that would work for you.

GHTRIM
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't know which shop you are talking about, but my wife and I will be heading to Havasu on Friday and returning to Vegas Saturday. We could mail it to you. PM me, let me know if you want us to pick one up.

wildbillg
01-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Call me at work tommarow and Ill run down at lunch time and get it.....
we have one at work, I dont know which one you might be talkin about...so call me...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-03-2005, 05:39 PM
I see how it is , I was there last week and did you ask me , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :skull:
ok well you can leave tomorrow and get it for me

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Call me at work tommarow and Ill run down at lunch time and get it.....
we have one at work, I dont know which one you might be talkin about...so call me...
thanks bill will do