PDA

View Full Version : Crusader Jetboat Forsale

Hotcrusader76
01-03-2005, 06:41 PM
I had to choke this one up folks :cry: . Gotta move this boat so we can get our new ranch here in Medina Texas. Don't worry...I've got something bigger down the road...Trident all the way :cool: !
Click here...Link to 1981 Crusader Jetboat (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4517828089)
Complete hull and accessories minus the long-block. Everything is included and already registered for 2005. Call if you need more information 830-589-3041
Ty @ TPC

MoJetBoPar
01-04-2005, 05:28 AM
Nice rig!!

taxman
01-04-2005, 06:00 AM
how much

superdave013
01-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Will you deliver to CA?? :D

Hotcrusader76
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
For you Dave I might consider taking it apart and shipping it FedEx Express :)

moneysucker
01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
What prompted this sale? Why did you not sell in Ca? Good luck selling it. I don't know what the market is like there in TX but hopefully it will work out for you.

Hotcrusader76
01-04-2005, 04:32 PM
In the performance world nothing sells in December so I had to wait until January. Nonetheless Texas has a huge market for jetboats and thus far I had an offer today to remove it from Ebay for a local guy in Kerrville next to our town. I am committed to letting it rain out on Ebay. Oh well.
Once we settle in I plan to build another one the same or even better. Hell maybe even ole money sucker might make her way back to gods country.. :)

moneysucker
01-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I might make it out there. Not this year. I am planning on getting a lot of boating done in Ca, Northern and Southern and a little in Bakersfield. I am trying to get my Crusader together so I can have one in Nor cal and One in either so cal or Az. I don't want to tow too far. I will fly instead. Is the motor going into a hot rod project?

BrendellaJet
01-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey, FYI its against the law to charge more for credit card payments-violation of your merchant agreement...Nice boat.

Taylorman
01-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey Ty, can i come hunting on your ranch? I was in Kerrville this summer. A friend of mine lives in New Braunfels.

ROZ
01-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Hey, FYI its against the law to charge more for credit card payments-violation of your merchant agreement...Nice boat.
I don't think there's a problem aslong as the client knows it ahead of time...

Hotcrusader76
01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
I don't think there's a problem aslong as the client knows it ahead of time...
and I agree...
...otherwise pay cash. :D
~Ty

Hotcrusader76
01-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Liberals...lol...
Revised Ebay Ad- 3-Days with Buy-it-now (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4517828089)

BrendellaJet
01-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Nope. It is a clear cut violation. Its not the consumer who gets screwed, but the Company behind the credit card that gets the shaft. If you make it prohibitive to use a CC, they lose out on their discount fees....Check it out. Not that its a big deal or anything-there is a way around it...Always list the higher price, then offer a discount for cash payments... Technicality yes, but it would suck to have your merchant account yanked for something stupid.

78Southwind
01-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Is this a joke :hammerhea
SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION EVERYONE. EBAY RECEIVED A COMPLAINT ABOUT OUR SURCHARGE FOR CREDIT CARDS SO THE AD WAS FORCED INTO CANCELLATION TODAY 1-6-04 AT AROUND 4:PM. I WILL START THE BIDDING BACK AT $2225.00 AS IT WAS LAST WITH A BUY-IT-NOW OF $4,500.00. I WILL OFFER A $50 DISCOUNT FOR CASH OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENT. IF ANYONE HAS A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPEN WITH THIS CANCELLATION CAN CONTACT ME TOLL FREE AT 877-872-2272 AND I CAN FORWARD TO YOU EBAY'S OFFICIAL NOTICE.

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2005, 05:41 AM
Jerry,
No it's not. Someone on this forum decided to formally complain to Ebay about my generousity of allow a credit card to buy our boat but have to pay an additional 2.5% to cover our fees since it's not under the business. I talked with the rep at Ebay and we had quite the interesting conversation about the nature of the complaint. But I wasn't about to loose out on 2.5% when you normally never get the option to buy a used boat with your VISA...so I was forced to re-post and re-label the add with a built-in surcharge if you decidedon that option. Big freaking deal if my merchant account lost out on some cash. ***boat drama again... :rolleyes:
That's ok. I just added now into the price so whomever wins it now will have to pay it either way or pay cash and settle for $50 in discount. It's sad someone had to go through all the trouble to rat us out as I have had ads like this before on vehicle sales without any problems...but I presume boredom is to blame. :coffeycup
~Ty

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
01-07-2005, 06:15 AM
no worries Ty. the ole Omega has a pretty big back seat and Jaime and Shannon should be very comfortable back there. :cool: Now it just needs to warm up so I can bring the yellow beast out of her deep sleep. maybe you should give Mike at Mike's pump and speed in Houston a call. He might know of someone that is looking for a jetboat. this is of course if it doesn't sell on ebay. They are good people! :wink: Lots of folks in Houston that go nuts for jetboats.
MPS phone number 281-820-1559
Omega

superdave013
01-07-2005, 07:09 AM
fees..... I don't blame TY for not wanting to give up the 2.5%.
My main grip with paypal/ebay (same company now) is the 2.9% + $0.30 they charge plus the final value fees. I mean, if you don't have a premier (sp) account you can't take credit cards and don't have to pay the 2.9% That's all fine but paypal does their best to try to get the buyer to use a credit card for payment. That will force the seller to have to up-grade his accout from personal to the mege fee one.
I use to put in HUGE bold red letters "NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED" and I still would have to decline 4 out of 5 payments.

BrendellaJet
01-07-2005, 07:10 AM
ok, just for the record it was not me! I've been through the issue at work and I was just bringing it to your attention.