PDA

View Full Version : Complete Race ready Biesemeyer (minus mtr) for sale.

BILLY.B
01-04-2005, 07:16 AM
A buddy of mine from Charlotte N.C. is selling his 79 Biesemeyer stage 3 on a dolly trailer along with his enclosed trailer. Boat has a real nice paint job ( multicolors on a white hull) and the installation is done in purple powder coat. Trailer has a tool box (no tools) and also has some cabinets. Anyone interested can give Paul Fitzgerald a call at 704-902-7229 ( Southern Thunder Marine) for more details. Asking price $17.500.

Ex PSI Canyon
01-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Geez Billy, what a coincedence!

GofastRacer
01-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Hey Matt, better jump on this one!.. :cool:

superdave013
01-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Hey Matt, better jump on this one!.. :cool:
I was hoping mouser would get it. :idea: Then I could buy it at a loss to him a month later! :D

GofastRacer
01-04-2005, 09:15 AM
I was hoping mouser would get it. :idea: Then I could buy it at a loss to him a month later! :D
:D :D :D

Ex PSI Canyon
01-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Art, Let me pull 17k out of my butt! last time I checked I could'nt pull that much! 17k for a hull only! Damn, I got a deal buying Darrin's Quickshot boat! Although I'm sure it's nice I aint spendin that much, Let's calculate how many carpets I will have to clean at 100 each. Forget it!. LOL

superdave013
01-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Art, Let me pull 17k out of my butt! last time I checked I could'nt pull that much! 17k for a hull only! Damn, I got a deal buying Darrin's Quickshot boat! Although I'm sure it's nice I aint spendin that much, Let's calculate how many carpets I will have to clean at 100 each. Forget it!. LOL
sounds like it comes with both trailers too. Not bad if the enclosed is pretty nice too.

GofastRacer
01-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Yep, can always sell the trailer and the Mandella!. :)

BILLY.B
01-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Art, 17k for a hull only! Damn. LOOK CLOSE MATT, $17,500 is for boat and dolly trailer and the enclosed trailer. Not to mention that is the asking price :idea: . Maybe if you cleaned the guy's carpets for lets say 10 years you could barder for it :D :D :D .

VD CRUISER
01-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Here's a couple of pictures of it: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1410100_1830.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1410100_1831.JPG

INEEDAV
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
LOOK CLOSE MATT, $17,500 is for boat and dolly trailer and the enclosed trailer. Not to mention that is the asking price :idea: . Maybe if you cleaned the guy's carpets for lets say 10 years you could barder for it :D :D :D .
Asked my wife if I could have this boat and trailer, showed her on paper I had the money. She showed me what I would have after the divorce, interesting math there. :rolleyes:

Hallett
01-04-2005, 07:40 PM
wow what a nice looking boat Billy, if i wasn't adding on to my house
i would be Interested, great looking Boat.

GofastRacer
01-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Matt, this is what you been wanting and needing, you can't get anything better than this for the money, do what you got to do to get it but you're a dick if you don't pick up on this!...

FlatStupid
01-04-2005, 09:42 PM
LOOK CLOSE MATT, $17,500 is for boat and dolly trailer and the enclosed trailer. Not to mention that is the asking price :idea: . Maybe if you cleaned the guy's carpets for lets say 10 years you could barder for it :D :D :D . BB make the deal Hater could drive it and Janice would hate both of us!! :) :) :

FlatStupid
01-04-2005, 09:59 PM
wow what a nice looking boat Billy, if i wasn't adding on to my house
i would be Interested, great looking Boat. Billy Im not addin to sh iat lets have more boats :hammer2: :hammerhea :2purples:

DaveA
01-04-2005, 11:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1410100_1831.JPG[/QUOTE]
The dolly's nice. It even floats.
But that's another story. :D :D
Billy, you shoulda heard Grady hollerin' at Paul the first time Paul tried to put it back on the dolly at the ramp. Tubes sealed up nice & neat, and it was floating purdy as you please. They were out there in the water trying to push the dolly back under to get the boat on! It was funny if you weren't in the water with Grady....

wsuwrhr
01-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Asked my wife if I could have this boat and trailer, showed her on paper I had the money. She showed me what I would have after the divorce, interesting math there. :rolleyes:
Funny.
Well that is good, talk about a clean break!!!!
My question is, "Is there enough left?" You can always make more money.
Brian

INEEDAV
01-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Funny.
Well that is good, talk about a clean break!!!!
My question is, "Is there enough left?" You can always make more money.
Brian
Just enough left for a case of Ramen noodles, like $3.00. :squiggle:

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Just enough left for a case of Ramen noodles, like $3.00. :squiggle:
Something to be said for a fast boat, peace & quite and a case of Ramen noodles...you can then take the trash out when ever you want or just leave it where it sits.
Buy the boat!!! :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
01-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Something to be said for a fast boat, peace & quite and a case of Ramen noodles...you can then take the trash out when ever you want or just leave it where it sits.
Buy the boat!!! :D :D :D
Spoken like a true wheelie king,
I bought mine, divorce or not. :rollside: :rollside:
"All in"
Will you have that monster running for this year?
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-05-2005, 07:55 PM
You can always make more money.
Brian

schiada96
01-05-2005, 08:51 PM
looking at the pics makes me think about moving back to nc

Moneypitt
01-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes you can survive on corn flakes, (breakfast) and top ramon, (dinner)...........You don't really need lunch anyway......................MP

DaveA
01-05-2005, 11:42 PM
looking at the pics makes me think about moving back to nc
Well, what's stoppin' you? Everyone else has!
When you say 'back', where's that?
DaveA

Ex PSI Canyon
01-06-2005, 04:29 AM
Matt, this is what you been wanting and needing, you can't get anything better than this for the money, do what you got to do to get it but you're a dick if you don't pick up on this!...I have a KB-BAE3 526 motor blown injected along with my complete Mandella to sell before I can grab that boat. I Just bought yesterday a blown 496 which by the way I have some 1050 Dominators I will sell along with aluminum flywheels. Art That's a great boat and If I buy it you will go and pick it up for me right?

GofastRacer
01-06-2005, 04:34 AM
Art That's a great boat and If I buy it you will go and pick it up for me right?
Sure!.. :D :D :D

schiada96
01-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Well, what's stoppin' you? Everyone else has!
When you say 'back', where's that?
DaveA
I lived in Eden and worked in kernersville

BILLY.B
01-06-2005, 07:03 AM
Well enough EXCUSES......THE BOAT IS SOLD!!!!!. Not sure who bought it but I had a call late last night form Paul saying thank you for posting this and that it was SOLD. Bob ( HALLETT), Matt (EX-PSI) I can't believe you let this one get away. If ( HALLETT) wasn't playing Bob Villa with the room addition, and (Ex-PSI) wasn't playing Mouser with all the boats he needs to sell first, this was the buy. I'd hate to go back over my money list on what kinda ca$h it takes to build a new one but I think your all aware that the $tock in a good circle boat is on the rise ( and rightfully so :D ). Just a note to you two guys who have been wanting one (Biesemeyer) there is another nice one that i'm trying to get my hands on. If this happens i'll let you know.

Ex PSI Canyon
01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh you Bastard! Excuses, Ya I got an excuse NO FRIGGIN MONEY! I just bought the Quickshot hydro, have a 55 prostreet Ford farm unit truck I am completing, 70 Mach 1 resto in progress, the Mandella, 525 Hemi motor completing, 496 BBC Injected alky motor completing, I forgot the BBC I'm building for the Ford, 2000 sq ft detached garage/shop under construction. Ya I have excuses. I'm a rug sucker spending like a paint shop owner!

wsuwrhr
01-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Ya I have excuses. I'm a rug sucker spending like a paint shop owner!
Sound familiar Bling?
Not everyone can afford to own SEVERAL B boats, as you do.
I can't believe you didn't buy it. Coudn't you use another one?
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Brian

DaveA
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Well enough EXCUSES......THE BOAT IS SOLD!!!!!. .
:cry:
Well, there goes the neighborhood. Paul tried to get me on nextel at 7pm. This must be why.

BILLY.B
01-07-2005, 05:19 AM
Oh you Bastard! Excuses, Ya I got an excuse NO FRIGGIN MONEY! I just bought the Quickshot hydro, have a 55 prostreet Ford farm unit truck I am completing, 70 Mach 1 resto in progress, the Mandella, 525 Hemi motor completing, 496 BBC Injected alky motor completing, I forgot the BBC I'm building for the Ford, 2000 sq ft detached garage/shop under construction. Ya I have excuses. I'm a rug sucker spending like a paint shop owner!WOW CHIEF did I strike a nerve?????. Your statement might have some creditability if I was "HARLEY BIKE" painter and could charge like they do. Now there's an idea. I'm sure you charge by the square ft, if I took a set of tanks and fenders at around $3500.00 for paint (not super fancy) and measured the square ft of those pieces and applied that to a boat paint job maybe I could have all the stuff you do. Until then i'll just suffer :(. P.S., do you have any franchise's available?. Sounds like a good gig ;) .

Larry Nebb
01-07-2005, 05:37 AM
P.S., do you have any franchise's available?. Sounds like a good gig ;) .
Bill, I think you should not go for a franchise. Rug sucking, or just sucking in gereral can not be a good thing. Keep huffing thinner and you will get by. ;)
Larry

Ex PSI Canyon
01-07-2005, 05:45 AM
My meth cook just got popped, Got an opening for one of those! Just kidding. I do a lot of enviromental work most of it HVAC cleaning.

BILLY.B
01-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Bill, I think you should not go for a franchise. Rug sucking, or just sucking in gereral can not be a good thing. Keep huffing thinner and you will get by. ;)
Larry Oh I don't know about that Larry. There's alot of people out there that do awhole lotta sucking and there pulling down some serious coin. :jawdrop:

Larry Nebb
01-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Oh I don't know about that Larry. There's alot of people out there that do awhole lotta sucking and there pulling down some serious coin. :jawdrop:
Oh, I thought those suckers were swing off of guru's nutts for free!

Jetboatguru
01-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Larry at least one of suckers is swingin on Just jettins nutts. :rolleyes:

Larry Nebb
01-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Larry at least one of suckers is swingin on Just jettins nutts. :rolleyes:
sounds sweaty and expensive!

Sherpa
05-06-2005, 03:54 PM
oh my god, that has got to be one of the funniest lines I have ever heard.!
eyes are still watering from laughing sooo hard........
--Sherpa

steve d
05-07-2005, 07:21 AM
LOOK CLOSE MATT, $17,500 is for boat and dolly trailer and the enclosed trailer. Not to mention that is the asking price :idea: . Maybe if you cleaned the guy's carpets for lets say 10 years you could barder for it :D :D :D .
Billy -did you keep that price list you and Di Carlo made up. Might be interesting for these guys to see----Steve