PDA

View Full Version : #39

Charley
01-04-2005, 03:02 PM
OK..... I'm turning 39 in 2 weeks :2purples: and I would like to invite all my ***boat buddies to help me bring in the "I have one year left, until I'm officially old" birthday :wink:
.... The party is at.........
THE DESERT BAR, Parker AZ
JANUARY 15th (my real Birthday)
Starts at Noon, Ends ????
I know it's out of state and I wont expect many to show but i want you all to know your invited!!
if you have never been to the desert bar, it's simply cool as shit! I suggest checking it out when you can.
It's about 5 miles back off Parkers main Highway and I will post some specific directions very soon.

24ROD
01-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Happy B-Day two weeks ahead of time Charley.

unleashed
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
I'll be in Glamis but Im pretty sure the drive to Parker isnt to bad. I'll check the map and let you know for sures by the end of the week but as of now its looking pretty good that I will be there!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
OK..... I'm turning 39 in 2 weeks :2purples: and I would like to invite all my ***boat buddies to help me bring in the "I have one year left, until I'm officially old" birthday :wink:
.... The party is at.........
I know it's out of state and I wont expect many to show but i want you all to know your invited!!
if you have never been to the desert bar, it's simply cool as shit! I suggest checking it out when you can.
It's about 5 miles back off Parkers main Highway and I will post some specific directions very soon.

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I'll be in Glamis but Im pretty sure the drive to Parker isnt to bad. I'll check the map and let you know for sures by the end of the week but as of now its looking pretty good that I will be there!
Deano
Deano see you in Glamis that week forsures......
:)
Happy B-day Sir Charles. I do want to check that place out. :cool:

unleashed
01-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Sorry Rocky, no Dumont guys allowed in Glamis. Whats up biatch. I got a call from 3gaysonly saying him and Bling were going to Glamis for New Years...what a bunch of puss's. Seriously though you live way to close to Glamis not to come. Get er done!
If you want you could drive out with me to Parker from Glamis for the day to spend with the little guy Charlie. It could be fun.
Hey Charlie I hope you are inviting stripers! I LOVE Stripers!
Deano
Deano see you in Glamis that week forsures......
:)
Happy B-day Sir Charles. I do want to check that place out. :cool:

Bre
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
We will be out in Havasu that weekend :smile: Let me know if you want Andy to come by :smile:

BADBLOWN572
01-04-2005, 04:17 PM
We will be out in Havasu that weekend :smile: Let me know if you want Andy to come by :smile:
And you??? You need to stop by too. :)

JetBoatRich
01-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Wish we had plans to be in Parker to help you celebrate :D and buy you a beer :D

RiverDave
01-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Charley, I'll be there for sure!!! :) If you want to have a BBQ at my place after Sundown your more then welcome to have one at my place. :)
RD

Dave C
01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
they had a bit on Seinfeld about this.... they called it the "un-invitation";)

Jordy
01-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I would like to invite all my ***boat buddies
I had to re-read it and make sure that you used something a little looser than friends considering all the abuse you take from some of these clowns in the Cats and Tunnels section. :D :D :D

HCS
01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Alright. A party before the party.

Ziggy
01-04-2005, 04:59 PM
So I am over the hill then I guess :hammer2: :frown:
Take the Cieniga Springs road, go right at the only "Y" and keep on going 4 miles until you see the church steeple.

BoatFloating
01-04-2005, 05:15 PM
I had to re-read it and make sure that you used something a little looser than friends considering all the abuse you take from some of these clowns in the Cats and Tunnels section. :D :D :D
You talking to me!!!! :D I'm not a clown I'm a ballon artist. :supp:

Jordy
01-04-2005, 05:23 PM
You talking to me!!!! :D I'm not a clown I'm a ballon artist. :supp:
Nope, I was talking about the other, other clowns. :D

Bre
01-04-2005, 05:42 PM
And you??? You need to stop by too. :)
We will have the kids :( So I will stay behind.

JustMVG
01-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the invite and happy early Birthday!!! But i'll be in Pennsylvania till the 28th, 2 days after my birthday.
Have fun MikeVG

boatnam2
01-04-2005, 06:06 PM
i cant belive it we are going to be there that weekend for the anual work detail weekend.hopefully i can slip out without pissing off the association members and celebrtae with you charley.i just turned 42 an know the harsh reality you about to endure.