PDA

View Full Version : Update with the co-workers

THOR
01-04-2005, 03:18 PM
It has been a while since I have updated with the back office help. Here is the latest.
An 'all office' (all 9 people) was sent out at 3:06 pm today stating there was left over chocolate cake in the fridge. By, 3:09 two of the larger individuals in the back were headed back to their respective offices with bowls of cakes. That is right, BOWLS. Not just a slice, a bowl full. I am laughing my a$$ with a co-worker as I right this.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Damn, I aint a small guy by any stretch of the imagination, but WTF!?!?!?!?!?! You'd think they would show some courtesy for everyone else and take a slice, not a GD bowl full!

mirvin
01-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Well so much for that "No bowls of cake" New Years resolution :p
mirvin :cool:

beer hunter
01-04-2005, 03:27 PM
It has been a while since I have updated with the back office help. Here is the latest.
An 'all office' (all 9 people) was sent out at 3:06 pm today stating there was left over chocolate cake in the fridge. By, 3:09 two of the larger individuals in the back were headed back to their respective offices with bowls of cakes. That is right, BOWLS. Not just a slice, a bowl full. I am laughing my a$$ with a co-worker as I right this.
Ya coulda sent some my way you focker. ;) :D

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I think she's gonna' blow, capn'!!

THOR
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
It is just amazing.
Anyone remember the quote from Tommy Boy,
"I can actually hear you getting fatter". LMAO. I can too.

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 03:33 PM
In my best Monty Python voice: "Just one mint, sir. It's just one thin mint!"

RP1
01-04-2005, 03:35 PM
At least they won't be yappn' for a bit while they stuff their cake holes :D Hang in there, the day's almost over ;)

AvengerBabe
01-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah, we have some of those women in my office with huge "desk @ss"... f-ing pigs....

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Tons of Fun, Biggin's, Large and in Charge, Large Marge, Lot's to love,...
Come on. I know I'm just scratching the surface!

THOR
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
My buddy here is laughing his a$$ off at these responses. He damn near pi$$ed himself with the Monty Python quote.

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't make me tell the bathroom story, again! :sqeyes:

Schiada76
01-04-2005, 03:48 PM
When they poop, does it come out like a potato chip? :2purples:

OutCole'd
01-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Can you put a snickers bar on the end of a fishing pole? Oh, the fun you would have.

AvengerBabe
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Next time you can just throw the cake in a trough so that they can line up and get fatter together.
We have a woman at my office that had to have a chair special ordered for her because they couldn't move the arm rests out far enough for her @ss. We put the trough in her office so all the fatties gather there. Soon we'll have to move her office to the bottom floor because I think they might start exceeding the weight limit.

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Can you put a snickers bar on the end of a fishing pole? Oh, the fun you would have.
I would think the resulting thunder would:
1. Set off alarms in the building 2. Frighten nearby youngsters 3. If you playing at an old school pinball game, it'll Tilt on you. And 4 render any nearby wild animals sterile and unable to reproduce. :2purples:

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Next time you can just throw the cake in a trough so that they can line up and get fatter together.
We have a woman at my office that had to have a chair special ordered for her because they couldn't move the arm rests out far enough for her @ss. We put the trough in her office so all the fatties gather there. Soon we'll have to move her office to the bottom floor because I think they might start exceeding the weight limit.
That's probably a very well made piece of hardware...

AvengerBabe
01-04-2005, 04:03 PM
That's probably a very well made piece of hardware...
ah yes, the wonders of reinforced steel. amazing technology. Anyone seen "Shallow Hal" when fat Gweneth Paltrow chick completely crushes the chair?? :D

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 04:05 PM
I have GOT to stop this. Bad! Bad!

OutCole'd
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
We have a woman at my office that had to have a chair special ordered for her because they couldn't move the arm rests out far enough for her @ss.
And the employer has to pay triple for this chair compared to everyone else right?
The company should be able to make the fat person pay for the special chair, it's not their fault she's a cow.

BarryMac
01-04-2005, 04:13 PM
That is hilarious, guess they are in every office in every town...

Sportin' Wood
01-04-2005, 04:42 PM
That is hilarious, guess they are in every office in every town...
Not mine we have a weight limit :D

JB in so cal
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Not mine we have a weight limit :D
Office must be on the second floor, I'm guessin'

RiverOtter
01-04-2005, 05:10 PM
I have a friend that referrs to his back office help as "The Bay Of Pigs"

moneysucker
01-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Not mine. I hire based on looks. Sad but true. There is something on any resume,interview or application that will disqualify a person.
I am with you on the chair issue. That is like southwest making overweight people pay for the 2 seats that they are taking... The nerve! That rule sucks so bad, I have had one overflow into my seat because they wouldn't give up a seat for free. It is fair though. I want 2 seats too but don't want to pay for them.
What about handicapped plackards so you are guarantied not to get any exercise on the way from your overloaded Geo up the slight inclined ramp 10 feet to the front door of Sizzlers buffet. Being fat is not a handicap. WTF

Goldilocks
01-04-2005, 05:45 PM
This is hilarious because it sounds exactly like my job. I could put any kind of food out and send an e-mail, and it would be gone in 5 minutes :sqeyes:
We have potlucks constantly and during the Christmas season, it gets really crazy. We have something called the feeding frenzy where you sign up to bring some kind of breakfast food for one day and you get to eat for two weeks every morning. I didn't participate this year :D Don't want to start looking like some of the people I work with :D

Debbolas
01-04-2005, 09:02 PM
well................I work with teachers..................enough said :eek:
(There was one, that they would actually call in last for parties because she would JUST TAKE everything) :eek:

Tow Guy
01-04-2005, 09:19 PM
The All to Common SeaFood Diet See Food And Eat It......
Some Of Them Need Safety Signals And Navigational Light Requirements...LET Alone Three Axles To Help Move Them Beasts

Tow Guy
01-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Is Spandex Cheaper Or Something?
Or Do The Have Growth Spurts Every Day?

THOR
01-05-2005, 10:26 AM
** Today's update **
After walking in at well passed their start time, with their super tanker of soda in their chubby mitts, they are now wondering why our insurance rates went up. Hmmmmm, could it be that one of you is obese with the other is morbidly obese? Why do you think.
Now, in turn, I am paying more money because they cant show any self control. WTF?