PDA

View Full Version : Election was electronically stolen!

Bob Noxious
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
I know most folks on this board don't give a rat's ass about fair and accurate election results as long as their guy wins. You guys will prove my case by your reaction! The evidence is overwhelming and can be found by following the many links at Blackboxvoting.org. Here's just one:
http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1065
Bush is illegitimate all over again...believe it or be in denial!

Jordy
01-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Guess I'll just hang out in denial. I love conspiracy theorists though. You know, Bush cheated the election, a missle hit the Pentagon, pagan trolls run Congress... :rolleyes:
Where the hell is Blown, he's always good for a few conspiracies. :D

TheLurker
01-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Well I guess i'm in denial over the election also but it really is true that
pagan trolls run Congress. They cant fool me on that one.

Jordy
01-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Well I guess i'm in denial over the election also but it really is true that
pagan trolls run Congress. They cant fool me on that one.
OK, so the pagan troll part was a bad example. I was running short on the conspiracy theories that are big. :(

Kachina26
01-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Don't forget the fake moon landing (http://www.stupidvideos.com/?VideoID=583)

Schiada76
01-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I have a liberal friend who is POSITIVE the only reason we don't have an "alternative" energy source for oil is well you know, because the oil companies kill anyone who comes up wth a viable source. :hammerhea
Yeah like, um WINDPOWER! :messedup:

Rexone
01-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Elvis lives! :hammerhea

Jordy
01-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Elvis lives! :hammerhea
Kim Hanson isn't a woman. :cool:

Rexone
01-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Saddam Hussien is just a mis-accused and innocent school administrator. Let him go.

Forkin' Crazy
01-04-2005, 10:06 PM
This guy is Rob Noxious!!!!
:hammerhea

Forkin' Crazy
01-04-2005, 10:07 PM
John F Kerry is a war hero! :yuk:

v-drive
01-05-2005, 10:44 AM
John Kerry is a plain liar and I feel i'm being polite.......v-drive

AzMandella
01-05-2005, 11:49 AM
It never fails to astonish me at the stupidity of some of the average American people in this country. :hammerhea Some people just can't take defeat graciously and have to make up conspiracy theorys to help back their stupidity.

Wicky
01-05-2005, 11:50 AM
John Kerry walks into a bar.
The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"
Why did Kerry get his nipples pierced?
He did it because he heard Bush had a "Dick Cheney"
Mow,
Wicky

Jordy
01-05-2005, 11:53 AM
OK, you guys are missing the point of this exercise. We're coming up with conspiracy theories that can't be proven. Therefore:
John Kerry is a plain liar and I feel i'm being polite.......v-drive
this one won't work. John Kerry is a liar and V-drive was being polite.
Same thing with the next one:
It never fails to astonish me at the stupidity of some of the average American people in this country. :hammerhea Some people just can't take defeat graciously and have to make up conspiracy theorys to help back their stupidity.
Completely and absolutely true.
We need conspiracy theories, like how the aliens landed in Roswell and we covered it all up saying the UFO's were weather balloons. :D

Rexone
01-05-2005, 01:22 PM
the aliens landed in Roswell and we covered it all up saying the UFO's were weather balloons. :D
That really happened Jordy.
Elvis called me and confirmed he saw them too.

Dave C
01-05-2005, 01:35 PM
conspiracys you say..... how this....
***boat has a magazine. :p
davec<---- also in denial.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Some people are just hopeless. The dems are all a bunch of :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Schiada76
01-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Has anyone seen my tinfoil hat????????????
Damn! I know it's around here somewhere! Just when I got it to fit perfect too!
THEY must have taken it while I was asleep, damn Halliburton fockers! :sqeyes: :messedup: :hammerhea

Schiada76
01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
You do know that Halliburton has the formula to turn cow piss into 105 octane don't you.
WELL DON"T YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mumble mumble mumble...............

Seadog
01-05-2005, 05:02 PM
If you don't believe the Democrats have a ego problem, some of them are going to protest the announcing of the vote results and if they can get Boxer to go along with it, they will force a delay in certifying the vote.
They need to accept the fact that they have little support. Of course, you have to realize that they are extremely tired after such a long protracted period of Whinning

AzMandella
01-05-2005, 05:34 PM
If you really want to piss of a Dem. Work Hard,Make Money and Be Happy!
That will really piss them off.

mike37
01-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I know most folks on this board don't give a rat's ass about fair and accurate election results as long as their guy wins. You guys will prove my case by your reaction! The evidence is overwhelming and can be found by following the many links at Blackboxvoting.org. Here's just one:
:eek: I think your right what can we do about it ?????????

HM
01-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Focking dumbass.
BTW - The New York Times confirmed that Bush won Florida - but they buried the story - actually they said they could not prove that Bush lost. They said Dan Rather is working on the "real" proof.
You guys are focking cry babies. Get over it.
Side note: I saw a guy with a Kerry sticker and asked if he was aware that he lost...and he gave a stupid coment similar to Bob unconsious. I had an idea....I think I am going to have some bright red or yellow "LOSER" stickers made up that fit nicely over the Kerry stickers. Who wants some?

spectratoad
01-06-2005, 07:58 AM
I just love hearing all the stories about how the elections were stolen. I am sure both sides did a little maneuvering but I guess our side just did it about 3 million better. :D So you liberals just need to quit :cry: and get on with life.

Dave C
01-06-2005, 09:14 AM
AZ, you are so right!....
I tell em... hey crybaby lib... wanna see my new boat! ;)
If you really want to piss of a Dem. Work Hard,Make Money and Be Happy!
That will really piss them off.

Forkin' Crazy
01-06-2005, 10:05 AM
I had an idea....I think I am going to have some bright red or yellow "LOSER" stickers made up that fit nicely over the Kerry stickers. Who wants some?
That would be great!!!! But I think they would look better beside the sKerry stickers! :D

rrrr
01-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I am in denial!
What a fawkin' joke. Check this out from tinfoil beanie boy's link:
1. More than 106,000 Ohio ballots remain uncounted. As certified by Blackwell, Ohio’s official results say 92,672 regular ballots were cast without indicating a choice for president. This sum grows to 106,000 ballots when uncounted provisional ballots are included. There is no legal reason for not inspecting and counting each of these ballots.
Uh, if the ballot was submitted "without indicating a choice for president", how the fuk can it be counted?
There's still hope, Bob. You might not be such a dipshit in your next life.

HM
01-10-2005, 12:25 PM
What a fawkin' joke. Check this out from tinfoil beanie boy's link:
Uh, if the ballot was submitted "without indicating a choice for president", how the fuk can it be counted?
There's still hope, Bob. You might not be such a dipshit in your next life.
If they think like most liberals do....a non-vote was a "no" vote for GDubya and therefore a vote for sKerry.
And there is no hope for Bobbieunconscious. God will have fun with him in his next life as well. Typical liberal strategy...just claim it with no actualy proof, but present some bullshit that means nothing, and their group will believe...since they cater to the uneducated.