PDA

View Full Version : Why living in Canada....

Sleek-Jet
01-04-2005, 06:22 PM
... is going to be awkward for all the masses that said they will leave if GW was elected... again.... (like they really mean it this time)
10.) Your kids won't go to first or second grade.... now it's grade 1 or grade 2 ect... doesn't exactly roll off the tongue now does it??
9). No more summer vacations... now it's "holiday"... come to think of it, no more summer either...
8.) The metric system (which is the greatest communist plot since the addition of flouride to drinking water).
7.) All the cops look like Dudly Doright...
6.) Your kids will now grow up and go to "university"... No wonder Canada seems weird, the whole place sounds like one big never-ending remake of "Logan's Run"...
5.) No good Hockey teams....
4.) Everything is written in French and English (though to be fair, most of us in the Southwest are used to everything being written in English and Spanish.)
3.) Monopoly money... you would think that a country with as many natural resources as Canada could come up with currency that doesn't feel like it was made at the local Kinko's on 10 lbs stock...
2.) Everything is so clean...
1.) No more Canadian Bacon and Pineapple pizza... now it's just ham... and really, how exciting is that???
:D

Jordy
01-04-2005, 06:27 PM
You forgot about having to share a country with that chick Kim Hanson. :idea: :D

Sleek-Jet
01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
You forgot about having to share a country with that chick Kim Hanson. :idea: :D
I figured that was a given.... :D

Kim Hanson
01-04-2005, 06:39 PM
You two are so ****ing funny, I pissed my pants :yuk: ...........( . )( . )......... :D :notam:

Jordy
01-04-2005, 06:41 PM
You two are so ****ing funny, I pissed my pants :yuk: ...........( . )( . )......... :D :notam:
I don't think that's because we're funny (which we are), rather I think it's because you're bombed out of your mind on Labatz or some other Dudley Do-right Mountie beer. ( . ) ( . ) :D :D :D

shueman
01-04-2005, 06:57 PM
TOO FUNNY.....thanks for sharing...!!! :D