PDA

View Full Version : New Guy...

cudaz101
04-19-2006, 02:56 AM
Hey, just a short lil hello to everyone from the new guy...
Have always dug these boats and am finally going to pull the trigger on buying one when the right one comes along.
Have been lurking around here for awhile and have totally enjoyed myself so decided to register and get involved a lil bit.
Cheers,
Brad

Wicked Performance Boats
04-19-2006, 03:56 AM
Welcome Brad, The fun is gonna begin now!!!! Do you want a new boat or looking for a clean used one? Pat & Julie Wicked Boats

DelawareDave
04-19-2006, 03:57 AM
Have always dug these boats and am finally going to pull the trigger on buying one when the right one comes along.
You'll be sorry! :)
J/K. Welcome

cudaz101
04-19-2006, 05:07 AM
Welcome Brad, The fun is gonna begin now!!!! Do you want a new boat or looking for a clean used one? Pat & Julie Wicked Boats
Thanks...
I am looking for a used boat to start out...70-80's
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudaz101
You'll be sorry!
J/K. Welcome
Thanks...Yea like everything else I think I NEED to do, it will probably get outta hand...heh :)
Brad

502 JET
04-19-2006, 05:16 AM
There are a couple of jets in the spam section here is one project boat it may be near you looks like a good deal.I wish it was 2000 miles closer to me.Not like I need another project. http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111952

cudaz101
04-19-2006, 05:32 AM
There are a couple of jets in the spam section here is one project boat it may be near you looks like a good deal.I wish it was 2000 miles closer to me.Not like I need another project. http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111952
Ya know...I saw that boat and thought about it for a minute. I pretty much moved on in looking since I am not very familiar with what it takes to get a boat in that condition ready to play in the water. Thinking a lil more now, I suppose it would be a perfect opportunity to get to know my boat intamently inside and out... :)
For once I would like to buy something I can just hop in and use though...haha...Where's the fun in that though I suppose...
Thanks for the link!!
Cheers,
Brad