PDA

View Full Version : L.A Boat show get together

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Just wanted to throw the invite to anyone wanting to get together with a few other members from the board.
we are having a weekend party for those of you that want to come on Jan. 28th. before and after boatshow party. we are about 7-8 miles from the boat show . anyone who wants to come p.m me for the address and everyone who can not drive home is more then welcome to stay the night. all I ask is to bring a blanket or sleeping bag. :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
01-05-2005, 08:51 AM
Damn if supercross wasnt coming to town that weekend we would come down :mad:
Oh well have fun!! And if TJ does anything like last year.....get pics again!! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:51 AM
Damn if supercross wasnt coming to town that weekend we would come down :mad:
Oh well have fun!! And if TJ does anything like last year.....get pics again!! :D :D
I will try.. :D

wildbillg
01-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Ill be at the boat show for the whole STINKIN thing.
So if you want to stop on by the NORDIC BOAT booth and say HI....
9 day boat show and Ill be there for 11 or 12 days......

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:53 AM
we are not to far from the show. you should stop by and have some fun after all that work. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
01-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Is this for the high school car club...errrr...I mean "Parker Allstars" only? :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Is this for the high school car club...errrr...I mean "Parker Allstars" only? :hammerhea
of course not.. all are welcome. even you sweetie.. :D

barbigrl
01-05-2005, 08:58 AM
hmmm boats.....beer....sounds good to me!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:00 AM
hmmm boats.....beer....sounds good to me!
I have a high point reserved for you.. :D

RiverOtter
01-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Count me in! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:05 AM
Count me in! :D
LOL!! Are you really comin down. or should we put a lamp shade in the corner and put riverotter on it. :jawdrop: ;) ;)

BADBLOWN572
01-05-2005, 09:05 AM
of course not.. all are welcome. even you sweetie.. :D
Great, there goes the neighborhood. :( :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Great, there goes the neighborhood. :( :D
we can tie him up and make him an allstar. :p

BADBLOWN572
01-05-2005, 09:08 AM
we can tie him up and make him an allstar. :p
If we tied him up, he would think that he was back in D-row, just without the sheep. :D

RiverOtter
LOL!! Are you really comin down. or should we put a lamp shade in the corner and put riverotter on it. :jawdrop: ;) ;)
Perfect solution! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
If we tied him up, he would think that he was back in D-row, just without the sheep. :D
LMAO!! baaaaaa.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Perfect solution! :D
perfect.. I will start on it right now. :smile:

a catered life
01-05-2005, 09:11 AM
FYI $ discount at door on all tickets with AAA card i think 3-4 dollars per ticket :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:12 AM
FYI $ discount at door on all tickets with AAA card i think 3-4 dollars per ticket :rollside:
cool thanks for the info.. :smile:

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 09:15 AM
Even if I'm not a Parker All Star can I still hang with you???

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Even if I'm not a Parker All Star can I still hang with you???
of course.. let me know if you are coming and I will get you the address. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Hi Mrs. Vee. Glad to meet you and the Mr. the other night. Hope I wasn't too stupid or obnoxious. :( :messedup: :D You having a get together the Friday before the boat show and Saturday?

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Hi Mrs. Vee. Glad to meet you and the Mr. the other night. Hope I wasn't too stupid or obnoxious. :( :messedup: :D You having a get together the Friday before the boat show and Saturday?
it was great to meet you both also. and no you were fine.
we are having a big get together for the whole weekend. :D let me know if you want the address. ;)

rvrtoy
01-05-2005, 09:36 AM
I will be there all week long. Make sure you stop by the Ultra booth and say Hey.

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 09:39 AM
What I have to pay to get in, I should get free tickets

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:42 AM
LOL!! to the boat show or my house. :D :D

wildbillg
01-05-2005, 09:44 AM
what I have to buy tickets to get in the house ??? :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:46 AM
what I have to buy tickets to get in the house ??? :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D :D
LMAO!! no just Kilrtoy.. the mrs is free but he has to pay. :cool: :smile: :smile:

wildbillg
01-05-2005, 09:48 AM
whew......... I was trying to figure out how i was going to tell em here at work they are going to have to give me more perdiem so I can pay to get in somones house.................

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 09:50 AM
whew......... I was trying to figure out how i was going to tell em here at work they are going to have to give me more perdiem so I can pay to get in somones house.................
LOL!! nope your free. ;)

wildbillg
01-05-2005, 09:56 AM
LOL!! nope your free. ;)
I dont know about the free thing but I can be had cheaply........... :rollside: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2005, 09:58 AM
it was great to meet you both also. and no you were fine.
we are having a big get together for the whole weekend. :D let me know if you want the address. ;)
Cool thanks. ;) We were trying to hit the show on Saturday. We may go to the Monster Truck deal at Anaheim that night too. Friday was also that get together down in the 909/951 we were considering. So much to do, so much to do. :) You guys are so close to us though. And who doesn't wanna party with the Parker Allstars. ;) I'm gonna talk to the Mrs. so we can get a game plan.

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 10:05 AM
WHAT MONSTER TRUCKS
We are there, we will be in sec 129. lets hook up.......
Of course the boat show FIRST.....
Char
I have already paid to get in your ........house girlie.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:15 AM
WHAT MONSTER TRUCKS
Char
I have already paid to get in your ........house girlie.....
yes you have.. :rollside:

Roxysnow
01-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Just spoke to the wife and it's on! :D Should be fun and finally get to meet the V's and a bunch more new peeps! :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Just spoke to the wife and it's on! :D Should be fun and finally get to meet the V's and a bunch more new peeps! :devil:
very cool.. it will be all weekend so friday,sat,sun. :cool: :smile:

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 10:23 AM
More importantly did you talk your wife about the jaquzzi/photo shoot at your house...

Roxysnow
01-05-2005, 10:25 AM
I was hoping the V's had a cuzzi for a group photo shoot!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 10:26 AM
I was hoping the V's had a cuzzi for a group photo shoot!
I don't have a cuzzi but I have an awesome shower. ;) :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2005, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]WHAT MONSTER TRUCKS
Monster Jam. Sat. Jan 29th. I still have to get my tickets. I'm assuming you're taking the kids??? Ours boys love it. Let's do it. Boat show in the day, Monster Jam that night. I wanna hit the boat show early enough so we can get to the pits at 3 - 5 PM. I was thinking about taking my 50 to putt around in the parking lot. There were alot out there last year. I don't think anyone was getting sweated.

SCUBA STEVE
01-05-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't have a cuzzi but I have an awesome shower. ;) :jawdrop:
yes you do!!! ;)
Is there a short cut from your house to the boat show that I don't know about? :confused:
We have the boat show weekend on the calendar, if we do go we'll be at your house! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-05-2005, 11:23 AM
yes you do!!! ;)
Is there a short cut from your house to the boat show that I don't know about? :confused:
We have the boat show weekend on the calendar, if we do go we'll be at your house! :D
there's not really a short cut you would want to take safely. LOL!! look forward to seeing you savages. :devil: :smile:

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]WHAT MONSTER TRUCKS
Monster Jam. Sat. Jan 29th. I still have to get my tickets. I'm assuming you're taking the kids??? Ours boys love it. Let's do it. Boat show in the day, Monster Jam that night. I wanna hit the boat show early enough so we can get to the pits at 3 - 5 PM. I was thinking about taking my 50 to putt around in the parking lot. There were alot out there last year. I don't think anyone was getting sweated.
Yes we will be there but we dont go until 630 or 7 and yes the kids are going
boat show from 1000 to 2 or 3

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
yes you do!!! ;)
WTF, when I invited you and offer my place to stay at, you said no,
What you to good for the ghetto now AZ boy

mbrown2
01-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Mrs Vee, thanks for the invite....probably going to pass. We might have plans on Fri....Sat we will be at the boat show, and then have to go to concert that Sat night....You guys have a blast..

MAINEVENT
01-05-2005, 01:11 PM
What????? you cant have party without the "MAINEVENT" lol ;) DONT KNOW ABOUT FRI BUT MAYBE THE AFTER PARTY ON SAT SOUNDS GOOD WILL HAVE TO TALK TO YHE WIFEY :D
PS sorry about the capslock :hammer2:

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Yes we will be there but we dont go until 630 or 7 and yes the kids are going
boat show from 1000 to 2 or 3
Cool. We'll have to bump into you. 3 to 5 is cool cause the pits are open. You get to go check out all the trucks and stuff. I'm thinking more close to 5. It's just a long wait between the pits closing and start time. It's usually B.S. time and a few beers in the parking lot. That's why I was gonna take my lil 50. Could always take my lil BBQ out there and do up some dogs too. But I would like to stay at the boat show more than 2 hours also. We'll see what's up.

Keith E. Sayre
01-05-2005, 03:22 PM
If you could email me or PM me, I'd love to "unwind" somewhere other than
my hotel room after the boat show on Saturday night. Please let me know
where and what to bring. Thank you for the invite.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City
928-680-1400

Bre
01-05-2005, 06:23 PM
We will be there as always Char ;)

barbigrl
01-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I have a high point reserved for you.. :D
Thanks Miss Vee, you know what I like!!

JetBoatRich
01-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Just wanted to throw the invite to anyone wanting to get together with a few other members from the board.
we are having a weekend party for those of you that want to come on Jan. 28th. before and after boatshow party. we are about 7-8 miles from the boat show . anyone who wants to come p.m me for the address and everyone who can not drive home is more then welcome to stay the night. all I ask is to bring a blanket or sleeping bag. :cool:
The Party starts on Friday and Last through Sunday :D

RiverDave
01-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Mrs Vee.. I'm going to have to check my calender to see if I'm free.. but I might swing by for a drink. ;) :D :D
BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW!!!!
Did someone say Kafunis?? Who evers late is buying.. :D
RD <-- had to buy that shit last year.

Jbb
01-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Mrs Vee.. I'm going to have to check my calender to see if I'm free.. but I might swing by for a drink. ;) :D :D
BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW - BOAT SHOW!!!!
Did someone say Kafunis?? Who evers late is buying.. :D
RD <-- had to buy that shit last year.
Me too..... Ma'am :mix:

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 08:30 PM
If the mr and I stop by, just who are we saying hello too? I am sure we will be there on one of those days.. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 08:43 PM
but I might swing by for a drink. ;) :D :D
So what else is new........
like we would expect anything less

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Cool thanks. ;) We were trying to hit the show on Saturday. We may go to the Monster Truck deal at Anaheim that night too. Friday was also that get together down in the 909/951 we were considering. So much to do, so much to do. :) You guys are so close to us though. And who doesn't wanna party with the Parker Allstars. ;) I'm gonna talk to the Mrs. so we can get a game plan.
well, hit the get together here in the 909/951 area, stay up here, then head down to the show on sat and the party afterward

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2005, 09:41 PM
well, hit the get together here in the 909/951 area, stay up here, then head down to the show on sat and the party afterward
Damn, as if the plate wasn't already full. :D

Dr. Eagle
01-05-2005, 09:46 PM
You aren't that pushy salesman from Nordic, are you? :D
J/K :2purples:
I am going to try to make it down to the show this year again, that was by far the best boat show I've ever seen last year...