PDA

View Full Version : interior seating placement

wrenchdaddy
01-05-2005, 09:38 AM
I have a 78' sadler and the front buckets are a little close. The kickboard is so close I can't extend my legs all the way. Would it be better to move all the seats back, don't want to go back too far, or should I move the kickboard forward someow?? here's a pic of the interior I need about a foot of more leg room.

superdave013
01-05-2005, 09:42 AM
cut out that kick board and install a trick dimond plate one a little farther up. :D lol, that would be kinda cool.

roostwear
01-05-2005, 10:25 AM
I take it you're looking to stretch your legs out completely under the deck? Personally, if my boat is going to send me swimming, I don't want to worry about how my legs are going to get out from under the deck as it pitches me out. :jawdrop:

Squirtcha?
01-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Personally, if my boat is going to send me swimming, I don't want to worry about how my legs are going to get out from under the deck as it pitches me out. :jawdrop:
Amen Mike

Jake W2
01-05-2005, 11:26 AM
You could move the front seats back and get a stearing hub ext.
Super d you ought to put dimond plate pin stripes on you cruzer. :rollside:
Jake

wrenchdaddy
01-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Hey i don't plan on getting thown from my boat anytime, ya its fast but im not gonna be doing anythign crazy, except on a wakeboard behind it, lol. Just tryin to make it more comfortable.

superdave013
01-05-2005, 11:58 AM
You could move the front seats back and get a stearing hub ext.
Super d you ought to put dimond plate pin stripes on you cruzer. :rollside:
Jake
You have to read his fender pad post to get it I guess. lol
Anyway I've been thinking of how I can incorperate some dimond plate into my project Texas style. Maybe I'll just go with a tube bumper on the trailer.

Jake W2
01-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Super D, I DID READ AND GET THE JOKE my reply wes a joke back to you :boxed: .
A while back there was a guy with a SWTD from TEXAS that had the whole front of the trailer blinged out with dimond plate. :rollside:
Jake

mach1alaska
01-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey i don't plan on getting thown from my boat anytime, ya its fast but im not gonna be doing anythign crazy, except on a wakeboard behind it, lol. Just tryin to make it more comfortable.
I never planned to get pitched out either, but trust me it can happen :hammerhea even if you don't feel you are doing anything stupid.When it happened to me was one of the few times I was not intentionally being stupid. :rolleyes:
Kevin

likwidsukr
01-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Super D, I DID READ AND GET THE JOKE my reply wes a joke back to you :boxed: .
A while back there was a guy with a SWTD from TEXAS that had the whole front of the trailer blinged out with dimond plate. :rollside:
Jake
I seen that trailer LMFAO!! Looked like a cow catcher on a Train. :)

steelcomp
01-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Have to agree with Mike...the last thing you want to do is put yourself further up under the dash. Move the seat back and get a longer steering extension. If you look at the K boats, (and other circle boats) there's a reason they all have those long steering extensions. In leu of a T deck, it's the next best thing for a safe ejection, God forbid that should ever happen, but hey, stranger things have happened! :eek: :coffeycup

Squirtcha?
01-07-2005, 05:31 AM
I don't think anybody ever plans on getting thrown from their boat...............but, it still happens!