PDA

View Full Version : Help me Understand

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 10:57 AM
I just spoke with a friend of mine and he told me that he was out checking on one of his rental properties this am. So he is in the house and goes into the Master Bathroom and notices that there is a microwave and a refrigerator in there. Yes, they are both being used. What kind of people use a microwave and a refrigerator in the bathroom????

Havasu_Dreamin
01-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Uhhh, :confused: :confused:

callbob4homes
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
That's easy, drinks before sex and snacks after snatch :idea:

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 11:02 AM
well now, thats interesting, can't say I have an answer

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 11:04 AM
That's easy, drinks before sex and snacks after snatch :idea:
I know people say "you don't shit where you sleep". But, I think it should be "you dont shit where you eat"

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2005, 11:06 AM
That is a bit strange. Do not have an answer on this one. :confused:

Tow Guy
01-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Probably Sublet Ton Some One Else Not On The Lease Originally...EVICT Them All Now...Its Gonna Take A While.

mirvin
01-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I have an idea....maybe they have a 2nd kitchen set up because they have extra people living there??? Maybe your friend should tell them they can not set up a kitchen in the bathroom....he is the landlord right??
mirvin :220v:

callbob4homes
01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
I know people say "you don't shit where you sleep". But, I think it should be "you dont shit where you eat"
but sometimes you might eat pretty close to it :p :rollside:

superdave013
01-05-2005, 11:23 AM
whoot whoot whoot "TWEEKERS" whoot whoot whoot

superdave013
01-05-2005, 11:23 AM
but sometimes you might eat pretty close to it :p :rollside:
but 'taint it fun :D

BarryMac
01-05-2005, 11:25 AM
This is what I was thinking. The leasee is renting out the rooms individually.
My gardner keeps telling me that I could put 8 people in my living room, 4 in each bedroom and even more in the garage...
I just roll my eyes at him. Its what they do and how they afford luxury cars and trucks working at Albertos and cutting grass.
Forensic
That's the truth right there...

RiverOtter
01-05-2005, 11:25 AM
I just spoke with a friend of mine and he told me that he was out checking on one of his rental properties this am. So he is in the house and goes into the Master Bathroom and notices that there is a microwave and a refrigerator in there. Yes, they are both being used. What kind of people use a microwave and a refrigerator in the bathroom????
Maybe they have a really fast digestive cycle :idea:

Desert Rat
01-05-2005, 11:33 AM
We live in an area that is 1acre lots and a family down the street turned a enclosed patio into a bunk house but that wasn't enough they now have julio's living in the horse tack room and the f'n county won't do shit about it :mad: the have a septic tank like the rest of us and i know it won't accomidate 11+ adults so where are these guys doing their bussiness :confused: :yuk: BUT they all have newer SUVs and pickups???

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 11:34 AM
I have an idea....maybe they have a 2nd kitchen set up because they have extra people living there??? Maybe your friend should tell them they can not set up a kitchen in the bathroom....he is the landlord right??
mirvin :220v:
Ya, he's the owner. You know, everytime I think about this I start laughing. That has to be one of the craziest things I have ever heard of. Sounds like some shit straight out of the ghetto!! I told him to take a pic and give it to me so I can post it.

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 11:36 AM
We live in an area that is 1acre lots and a family down the street turned a enclosed patio into a bunk house but that wasn't enough they now have julio's living in the horse tack room and the f'n county won't do shit about it :mad: the have a septic tank like the rest of us and i know it won't accomidate 11+ adults so where are these guys doing their bussiness :confused: :yuk: BUT they all have newer SUVs and pickups???
I bet they dig a lot of holes and the grass is green as hell!

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Ok so what happen is PLYA got caught and in now looking for an excuse to give his landlord :p :p :p :p
Sounds like some DRUG type stuff to me....

RiverForUs
01-05-2005, 01:25 PM
What kind of people use a microwave and a refrigerator in the bathroom????
I've known more than one person to do this. If they have a baby that's still using a bottle, it is a lot quicker/more convenient to keep the bottles or formula in a small fridge and heat them in the microwave in their bathroom. Have also seen these small appliances in the bedroom as well.
Get's the baby to stop crying quicker and mom or dad back to bed sooner!

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 02:35 PM
Ok so what happen is PLYA got caught and in now looking for an excuse to give his landlord :p :p :p :p
Sounds like some DRUG type stuff to me....
The only drug I like is crack and it better be BRAZILIAN :devil: :D

PlyaPlya22
01-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I've known more than one person to do this. If they have a baby that's still using a bottle, it is a lot quicker/more convenient to keep the bottles or formula in a small fridge and heat them in the microwave in their bathroom. Have also seen these small appliances in the bedroom as well.
Get's the baby to stop crying quicker and mom or dad back to bed sooner!
He said that ther were cookies and food wrappers on the microwave.

RiverForUs
01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
He said that ther were cookies and food wrappers on the microwave.
...as long as it's there for baby bottles, I may as well use it for my snacks as well. :D

PlyaPlya22
01-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Maybe they have a really fast digestive cycle :idea:
It must be a straight shot from the top to the bottom.