PDA

View Full Version : A welching update....

Bryan Rose
04-19-2006, 04:31 AM
Well after the heated posting :argue: about wagers on the net etc... etc... on the USC Texas Game, I was under the impression that he was going to pay up and do the right thing. After all it was only a bottle of Belveder, but he has decided that he is not man enough to pay up. After 2 ignored PM's since the last thread on this I am done .............I give up, as I said the economy in California must suck, you need the booze more than I do , Shockwave Bob you are a sore loser :cry: just Like USC was, I'M DONE :rollside:
You guys can slam me all you want but, but it will not change the fact that he made a bet , lost and did not pay , came out in public on the forums and said he was going to pay .........and did not pay , how do you meassure a man? by his word...................
Enjoy your day.

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 05:30 AM
You better hope "someone" doesn't see you in "Mother ****er piss shit ****ing assholes , so ****ing humid and hot , Mother f****ing bitch of a place to live, nut hugging activists and piss hole politicians, in other words...Atlanta , Ga", or you might get "punched in the face". :)
Have a great day, Brian.:D

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 07:19 AM
You're schtick's getting old. Bryan did not talk shit about my wife. You're the only one that is getting punched in the face around here. I'm glad you think it's funny, so do I. I always have bail money in my pocket.
You demented fuk. I never spoke of your wife.
BTW, Your Sec. 8 has finally been approved. :rolleyes:

OGShocker
04-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Yes, you did and if you hadn't deleted your own threads it would be right there staring you in the face. Everybody has let it die except you. You really have nobody to blame but yourself. I don't know who you've been talking to that is telling you I'm full of shit, but let me assure you, you're getting bad advice.
Have a nice day you psycho fuk. :rolleyes: